Windows 10: Windows Taskbar "News and interests" is suddenly displaying chinese news and weather and I...

Discus and support Windows Taskbar "News and interests" is suddenly displaying chinese news and weather and I... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The button to change languages is also missing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JesseNelms, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Windows Taskbar "News and interests" is suddenly displaying chinese news and weather and I...

The button to change languages is also missing.

:)

JesseNelms, Jun 3, 2021

2. New "News and Interests" in Taskbar - Disable/Hide News, Keep Weather?

Is there any possible way to get rid of the news but just keep the weather card when I hover over the current local temperature on the new "News and Interests" feature built into the taskbar? I know I can disable the cards that show when I hover altogether, and I know I can disable the entire feature, either by right-clicking the taskbar and then disabling it or also through the Group Policy Editor or changing a registry string. But I want to get rid of the news and keep the weather. Is there a registry hack for this?

Windows 10 Pro Education
    Version 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1023)

richaardvark, Jun 3, 2021
  3. Tenforo Active Member
    Microsoft introduces news and interests on the Windows 10 taskbar

Source: Personalized content at a glance: Introducing news and interests on the Windows 10 taskbar | Windows Experience Blog

See also: Group configuration: news and interests on the Windows taskbar | Windows IT Pro Blog

How to Enable or Disable News and Interests on Taskbar in Windows 10

How to Add or Remove News and Interests icon on Taskbar in Windows 10

How to Enable or Disable Reduce Taskbar Updates for News and Interests in Windows 10

How to Enable or Disable Open News and Interests on Hover in Windows 10

Tenforo, Jun 3, 2021
  4. bg95722 Win User

Windows Taskbar "News and interests" is suddenly displaying chinese news and weather and I...

Cortana Cards Not Displaying; Only Weather, News and Finance

Hi,

When I open Cortana, only the news, finance, and weather cards will display. Any other cards (including cortana tips) will not display, even if I turn them on or turn them off (news/finance/weather can be turned on or off with no problems).

Can anyone please provide suggestions for making Cortana work properly?

Thanks

bg95722, Jun 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows Taskbar "News and interests" is suddenly displaying chinese news and weather and I...

1. Windows Taskbar "News and interests" is suddenly displaying chinese news and weather and I... - Similar Threads - Taskbar News interests

2. News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar: Until a few days ago, the weather icon showed temperature, etc. just fine on the right side of the taskbar, but recently is only showing this icon and unable to get it to show temperature, etc. as before: I have the weather card selected in News and Interests: Not conscious...
  3. News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar: Until a few days ago, the weather icon showed temperature, etc. just fine on the right side of the taskbar, but recently is only showing this icon and unable to get it to show temperature, etc. as before: I have the weather card selected in News and Interests: Not conscious...
  4. News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Taskbar "News and interests" is suddenly displaying chinese news and weather and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Taskbar "News and interests" is suddenly displaying chinese news and weather and I...: This all started sometime on Tuesday 8/2 and I found the registry key that Windows keeps changing are underComputer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Feeds\FeedRepositoryStateThe LandingPageURL keeps reverting back to...
  6. Windows Taskbar "News and interests" is suddenly displaying chinese news and weather and I...

Windows Taskbar "News and interests" is suddenly displaying chinese news and weather and I...: This all started sometime on Tuesday 8/2 and I found the registry key that Windows keeps changing are underComputer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Feeds\FeedRepositoryStateThe LandingPageURL keeps reverting back to...
  7. Windows Taskbar "News and interests" is suddenly displaying chinese news and weather and I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. News and interests is displaying in Chinese

News and interests is displaying in Chinese: Split from this thread.Hello, need help, just got new laptop and loaded up everything. this news and interest app is displaying all in Chinese. I've done every settings to ensure all languages on my laptop is in EnglishHow do i get this app to display in English?...
  9. No weather icon for "News & Interests" on taskbar

No weather icon for "News & Interests" on taskbar: Since the last Windows 10 Professional update I got the new "News and Interests" feature, but when enabling it and enabling either "N&I->Show icon and text" or "N&I->Show icon only" I cannot see the weather icon on the task bar. I only see the test message when selecting...
  10. News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar

News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar: When I display N&I i don't get the weather icon. I get the icon shown below. Clicking on this icon does bring up some feeds but the weather is not one of them. Is there something else I need to do to get the weather icon? I think when N&I first became available the weather...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 climate toolbar chinese