Windows 10: Windows Taskbar not Loading

Discus and support Windows Taskbar not Loading in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; https://youtu.be/cAo3xAlUnM0 Ive been having trouble with my windows 10 taskbar. Every time i hover over it, there is a blue loading icon and all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdrianMandujano, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Windows Taskbar not Loading

https://youtu.be/cAo3xAlUnM0

Ive been having trouble with my windows 10 taskbar. Every time i hover over it, there is a blue loading icon and all the icons ive had there previously are not there. No matter what i do, I cant make it go away and i cant click on anything on the taskbar. Ive tried the task manager, restart windows folder thing and ive tried restarting my PC. Anything that involves the windows key doesnt work (ex. Windows + x). Please help me resolve this issue and you can somewhat see what i mean with the video provided. Thx in advance

:)

AdrianMandujano, Jun 10, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Taskbar Issue with Multiple Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Are you using a Local Account or a Microsoft Account?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • Check if the option for Lock the Taskbar and Auto-hide the taskbar
      are ticked.
    • If they are ticked then uncheck the option for Auto-hide the taskbar.

Also, suggest you to update the Display driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Windows Taskbar not Loading

Windows 10 Taskbar sometimes on top of full-screen applications

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the Screen Resolution and check if this helps. Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Press ‘Windows ’ key on the keyboard.
    • In the search box, type Settings
    • SelectSystem > Display > Advanced display settings.
    • Under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked
      "(Recommended)”.
    Also try locking and then unlocking the Taskbar and check if this helps. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click an empty space on the taskbar.
    • If Lock the Taskbar has a check mark next to it, the taskbar is locked.
    • If it does not have a check mark, click Lock the Taskbar.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows Taskbar not Loading

1. Windows Taskbar not Loading - Similar Threads - Taskbar Loading

2. Taskbar isn't loading. It either dosen't show or is completly black. The windows key...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar isn't loading. It either dosen't show or is completly black. The windows key...: I restarted my computer and when it loaded back the taskbar stopped working. I have tried many computer resets, Windows Explorers resets, and used the system file checker and the problem persists....
  3. Taskbar isn't loading. It either dosen't show or is completly black. The windows key...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar isn't loading. It either dosen't show or is completly black. The windows key...: I restarted my computer and when it loaded back the taskbar stopped working. I have tried many computer resets, Windows Explorers resets, and used the system file checker and the problem persists....
  4. Taskbar and Wallpaper don't load on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar and Wallpaper don't load on startup: Hello, after turning on or restarting the computer, the taskbar, wallpaper, and icons just don't load. I see only a black screen and cursor.. I always have to manually launch Task Manager by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc and start explorer.exe via Run new task button. When I do...
  5. Taskbar and Wallpaper don't load on startup

Taskbar and Wallpaper don't load on startup: Hello, after turning on or restarting the computer, the taskbar, wallpaper, and icons just don't load. I see only a black screen and cursor.. I always have to manually launch Task Manager by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc and start explorer.exe via Run new task button. When I do...
  6. My taskbar freezes/starts loading when I try open up an app, close an app etc.

My taskbar freezes/starts loading when I try open up an app, close an app etc.: My computer has been doing fine until one day it has been running slow, crashing etc. I cannot provide a screenshot as when I try to, it wont let me. I have tried pressing windows key + r to get in the run prompt, but when I write something it closes and my taskbar is frozen....
  7. My taskbar freezes/starts loading when I try open up an app, close an app etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar freezes/starts loading when I try open up an app, close an app etc.: My computer has been doing fine until one day it has been running slow, crashing etc. I cannot provide a screenshot as when I try to, it wont let me. I have tried pressing windows key + r to get in the run prompt, but when I write something it closes and my taskbar is frozen....
  8. My windows 10 is taking too long 1 hour to load or show the taskbar icons. How can i fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 10 is taking too long 1 hour to load or show the taskbar icons. How can i fix this: My windows 10 is taking too long 1 hour to load or show the taskbar icons. How can i fix this When the PC has been off for 24 hours, i try to switch it on, the taskbar icons take too long to load, sometimes even the mouse touchpad doesn't work. The windows icon does not work...
  9. My windows 10 is taking too long 1 hour to load or show the taskbar icons. How can i fix this

My windows 10 is taking too long 1 hour to load or show the taskbar icons. How can i fix this: My windows 10 is taking too long 1 hour to load or show the taskbar icons. How can i fix this When the PC has been off for 24 hours, i try to switch it on, the taskbar icons take too long to load, sometimes even the mouse touchpad doesn't work. The windows icon does not work...
  10. My windows 10 is taking too long 1 hour to load or show the taskbar icons. How can i fix this

in Windows 10 Customization

Users found this page by searching for:

1. icons on taskbar not loading