Windows 10: Windows Taskbar/Startup Not working ,Can't delete programs Admin error

Discus and support Windows Taskbar/Startup Not working ,Can't delete programs Admin error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi My taskbar is unresponsive ,none of the icons work.Goddamn it -_- Cortana and windows start-button are frozen. I tried several fixes using cmd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Win98Fan, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Win98Fan Win User

Windows Taskbar/Startup Not working ,Can't delete programs Admin error

Hi
    My taskbar is unresponsive ,none of the icons work.Goddamn it -_-
    Cortana and windows start-button are frozen.
    I tried several fixes using cmd and Powershell.
    Sfc/scannow (doesn't work)
    Several other powershell commands don't work (At least the ones i found on google)

I noticed a absurd problem when trying to uninstall applications ,I get the administrator error ,Even tho I'm the administrator *Shock*Shock

I don't have any viruses but
    This problem crept up some good 3,4 weeks after the virus removal Computer Hangs while Scanning viruses using SpyHunter!!

:)

Win98Fan, Oct 30, 2016
  2. mestar Win User

Windows 10, taskbar frozen, icons on desktop still working

Even in safe mode, Windows 10 would complain about "This program can't run as an Administrator", (which program? it would not say), so I created a new non-administrator account, and it seems taskbar is no longer frozen on startup.

So, at least three bugs from Microsoft: Upgrading windows 7 to 10 by just transferring the single Admin account, even though most of the win 10 apps refuse to run that way, Silently failing explorer.exe, by freezing, and even the "start menu troubleshooter"
    can't detect this common failure scenario, and, in the safe mode, microsoft apps would crash with an error message that gives no clue as to which app is failing. (this app can't be run as an administrator).

mestar, Oct 30, 2016
  3. Problem unintstalling 10 because of hidden admin account

I HAVE administrative privileges and the hidden admin account is DISABLED. There is NO OTHER ACCOUNT! So..... That being said I STILL get the error message..... I have tried several different times and still the same error....... I NEED to fix this as this
    is my work computer and half my programs don't work and I can't find the other half. ..... Windows 10 has deleted a lot of my programs! As you can see ... the hidden ADMIN is disabled. and there is only one account and I have ADMIN Privileges.

Windows Taskbar/Startup Not working ,Can't delete programs Admin error [​IMG]

Windows Taskbar/Startup Not working ,Can't delete programs Admin error [​IMG]

LuluDarling, Oct 30, 2016
  4. wyldman68 Win User

Unfortunately, removing viruses can damage OS or part of the virus may remain . You may need to reinstall Windows 10 to fix this problem.

wyldman68, Oct 30, 2016
  5. Win98Fan Win User
    Well howcome?
    I can't do that bro,I have huge amounts of data and I just can't copy it.

Win98Fan, Oct 30, 2016
  6. Open task manager (alt-ctl-del). "end" windows explorer process. Run "explorer" in task manager.

lagunasrfr, Oct 30, 2016
  7. Win98Fan Win User
    That doesn work

Win98Fan, Oct 30, 2016
  8. Windows Taskbar/Startup Not working ,Can't delete programs Admin error

What part doesn't work?

lagunasrfr, Oct 30, 2016
  9. Win98Fan Win User
    look Its the first thing i tried myself ,it doesnt work

Win98Fan, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Taskbar/Startup Not working ,Can't delete programs Admin error - Similar Threads - Taskbar Startup working

2. Can't get past startup admin. Login, .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get past startup admin. Login, .: It says logging on, loading personal settings, then logging off, Then resets, iand login window pops up again. It's an old Dell demensionc521 someone gave me.but it was loading up a few days ago. Any help would be appreciated thank you....
  3. Windows 10 Fails To Load Taskbar and Startup Programs on Startup... Sometimes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Fails To Load Taskbar and Startup Programs on Startup... Sometimes: Hi,I've had a recurring problem that's persisted between systems and I haven't been able to find a permanent solution.Since the recent updates I will occasionally boot my computer with only the wallpaper and the desktop icons loaded up. The taskbar, startup programs like the...
  4. Taskbar not working on Startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar not working on Startup: Recently my taskbar been weird where it doesn’t work on startup. Every time I hover over it it shows that blue loading circle thing on my cursor. When I click my pc seems to quickly reset or refresh but it never shows up. After manually shutting it down and starting it back...
  5. Can't pin program to taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't pin program to taskbar: I can not pin anything to my taskbar. I've tried from Start, from open program and from icon on the taskbar when program is open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-pin-program-to-taskbar/82ea8105-391c-4b9d-bd1d-156e5a3e0a3c
  6. Can't Delete Program.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Delete Program.: One day, Discord on my computer just stopped working. I tried to troubleshoot by following the instructions given to me. But it's still available under the /Local directory. Also trying to uninstall through the traditional route yields this message. What should I do?...
  7. Can't delete a program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't delete a program: In my Hidden Icons box is a program called ConnectWise Control, which was used to access my system. It is not listed in Settings - Programs, so I can't delete it from there. Does the fact that it appears in Hidden Icons ensure that it is, in fact, installed on my PC? If yes,...
  8. Can't delete files even with admin

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't delete files even with admin: When i try to delete a folder i am not allowed to. When i try to change the permissions it says "You do not have permission to view or edit this object's permission settings" what can i do?...
  9. Random program named "Program" in my startup. Can't delet it.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Random program named "Program" in my startup. Can't delet it.: [ATTACH] So that's what it looks like in the task manager, but I can't "go to the file location" and the fie "C:\Program" Files" Doesn't exist. I ran a full PC virus scan using the McAfee one that comes with the PC but that didn't work either. I wanted to know what it was...
  10. No longer admin and error when I try to delete a certain program

in Windows 10 Support
    No longer admin and error when I try to delete a certain program: I tried to delete something. I can't remember what it was but the computer wouldn't let me. I don't know how to check if I have admoin control but I have only one account on my system. When I try to delete finally fantasy xiv I get this error message Runtime Error!...