Windows 10: Windows taskbar takes forever to load

Discus and support Windows taskbar takes forever to load in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi everyone, recently I've been having a major problem with the windows 10 taskbar. It doesn't load for a solid 15-30 minutes. Restarting my pc only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/r_BigUziHorizont, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Windows taskbar takes forever to load

Hi everyone, recently I've been having a major problem with the windows 10 taskbar. It doesn't load for a solid 15-30 minutes. Restarting my pc only works sometimes, but even then it's an absolute hassle to keep restarting my PC just to maybe get it to work. I can open task manager, but I restarted windows explorer and it didn't work. I've been dealing with this for a solid 1 and a half months at least (probably more), but it's just gotten to be too much. None of the startup apps open up until the taskbar has finished loading. To be clear, the problem is there is essentially no taskbar. If I hover my mouse over where it should be, then it just infinitely loads. I believe this started after one of my windows updates.

submitted by /u/r_BigUziHorizont
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/r_BigUziHorizont, Mar 10, 2021
  2. Smizack Win User

Windows Update loading forever

So I ran both the commands and got this:

Windows taskbar takes forever to load [​IMG]

The log file is also attached.

Smizack, Mar 10, 2021
  3. Windows loading animation forever

sometimes the windows is loading forever ,it forces me to restart ,when i restart using Restart button the windows loading is OK. this happens sometimes only . the windows loading continues

TmdRockz™, Mar 10, 2021
  4. Windows taskbar takes forever to load

Windows Update loading forever

Then you have 2 options left:
    • Do a system Restore and go back when your updates worked.
    • Do a repair install, which keeps everything and reinstalls Windows.
    I can provide you steps for the second one

Sumit Dhiman, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

Windows taskbar takes forever to load

1. Windows taskbar takes forever to load - Similar Threads - taskbar takes forever

2. Windows 10 taskbar loading forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 taskbar loading forever: Since I installed the latest W10 update, the taskbar is loading forever and I can't use any app like Settings, Camera etc. I tried uninstalling the update, running sfc /scannow, dism and chkdsk but nothing worked. In safe mode and in the default Administrator account it...
  3. Windows 10 taskbar loading forever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 taskbar loading forever: Since I installed the latest W10 update, the taskbar is loading forever and I can't use any app like Settings, Camera etc. I tried uninstalling the update, running sfc /scannow, dism and chkdsk but nothing worked. In safe mode and in the default Administrator account it...
  4. Windows 10 taskbar loading forever

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Taskbar Loading forever

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Loading forever: Hi Guys,I really need help with this. So the thing is, every time I start my PC the taskbar is loading like forever. I have to force shut down my PC to have it work again.How do I fix this issue, pretty much thanks!!!...
  6. Windows Update takes forever to load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update takes forever to load: [ATTACH] This screen. I have it for over 10 months. I tried to do exactly what BernardReyes said in my previous post, but I still didn't solve my problem. I did everything and nothing happened. I also tried to remove Windows Update components, but the same thing...
  7. Windows Update takes forever to load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update takes forever to load: I opened Settings / Update and Security and Windows Update takes forever to load. I was stuck one hour on that screen. I tried going to Registry editor, Gpedit, and re-enable the service Wuauserv and nothing happened. Please, help me how to fix this problem, I want to...
  8. Taskbar and background take forever to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar and background take forever to load: hello, whenever my computer wakes up from sleep mode my background turns completely black and my task bar is not fully loaded in. ive reinstalled windows 10 and ive also reset all my files and redownloded windows 10 again and the problem still occurs. I have found out if i...
  9. Taskbar Takes Forever to Load on Startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Takes Forever to Load on Startup: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bxdweather [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ky6nrf/taskbar_takes_forever_to_load_on_startup/
  10. Pc taking forever to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc taking forever to load: Hey i need help i havent used my pc in about a month now im tryibg to use it and its stuck in the sign in/ put a pin/password and it wont go to the desktop screen if i am able to put a pin it taking forever loading and stop for some reason idk what to do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

2. why does my taskbar take so long to load