Windows 10: Windows Taskbar, Task Manager and Multiple Other Windows Features Not Working

Discus and support Windows Taskbar, Task Manager and Multiple Other Windows Features Not Working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I've recently ran into a problem where my Windows taskbar (including search tool), Task Manager and plenty other Windows features are not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LauriPiirisild, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Windows Taskbar, Task Manager and Multiple Other Windows Features Not Working

Hello!

I've recently ran into a problem where my Windows taskbar (including search tool), Task Manager and plenty other Windows features are not working. I can not do anything in the Task Manager, because it says, that there are no processes running. I've been told to get new drivers or do something in command prompt, but there is zero way I can get to those things, because 90% of Windows features are just frozen or don't show up.

If you can actually help me with this, please respond.

Thanks!

:)

LauriPiirisild, Jul 18, 2019
  2. dsdavis6 Win User

taskbar on multiple screens (XP)

Hi, at work we use three screens, with XP installed, on the PC i was using before it had the taskbar on just the left screen and when i maximised a window it would fill whatever screen the window was currently on. The pc i now use, has a task bar stretched across the three screens and when i maximise something it will automatically fill the left screen. Is there a way to change either of these things as i prefer the taskbar on the left screen and to maximise on the screen the window is in. Thanks

dsdavis6, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Windows 8 task manager 32 Bit?

I haven't used Windows 8 so, I don't know if this will work...

To explicitly launch 64-bit task manager, try calling it here:
    C:\Windows\System32\taskmgr.exe

32-bit is here:
    C:\Windows\SysWOW64\taskmgr.exe

Microsoft could have easily goofed and linked to the wrong one.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 18, 2019
  4. AsRock Win User

Windows Taskbar, Task Manager and Multiple Other Windows Features Not Working

taskbar on multiple screens (XP)

The options will be in the video card options, like if you use a ATI video card the options will be in CCC. You should give people more details about your comp.

AsRock, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows Taskbar, Task Manager and Multiple Other Windows Features Not Working

1. Windows Taskbar, Task Manager and Multiple Other Windows Features Not Working - Similar Threads - Taskbar Task Manager

2. Start menu and multiple other features not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu and multiple other features not working properly: About a week ago, I found out that my Start Menu wouldn't appear anymore and I wasn't able to search for anything. At first I thought it wasn't that big of a deal so I didn't bother doing much, but after a while it's gotten annoying.I've also lost the ability to open my...
  3. Start menu and multiple other features not working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start menu and multiple other features not working properly: About a week ago, I found out that my Start Menu wouldn't appear anymore and I wasn't able to search for anything. At first I thought it wasn't that big of a deal so I didn't bother doing much, but after a while it's gotten annoying.I've also lost the ability to open my...
  4. Start menu and multiple other features not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Process Multiplication on Task Manager

Process Multiplication on Task Manager: Hi! i have this problem.I am a designer and illustrator so it is quite normal that my computer is slow. But today and yesterday my computer was running much slower than normal.When I go to the task manager I see that many programs are duplicated and even quadrupled.My...
  6. Taskbar, Task manager, start menu and desktop not working.

Taskbar, Task manager, start menu and desktop not working.: Recently my computer does not work properly, when I boot it up, it takes a vert long time for the icons on the desktop to load, while bot being able to open start menu, when I open Task Manager it stops working. I've tried safe mode, clean start up, sfc scans and nothing...
  7. Bottom taskbar, task manager, and start button not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bottom taskbar, task manager, and start button not working: It was all working fine and then i decided to turn on my computer and my bottom taskbar stopped working. i cant click anything on it. i have read how to fix it but people have said to use the start button or task manager (CTRL+SHIFT+ESC) and nothing is working. the rest of my...
  8. Bottom taskbar, task manager, and start bottom not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bottom taskbar, task manager, and start bottom not working: It was all working fine and then i decided to turn on my computer and my bottom taskbar stopped working. i cant click anything on it. i have read how to fix it but people have said to use the start button or task manager (CTRL+SHIFT+ESC) and nothing is working. the rest of my...
  9. Frozen Taskbar and Task Manager Not Working

Frozen Taskbar and Task Manager Not Working: I recently bought a new computer (Ideapad 330S) and everything was fine until I opened it this morning. The taskbar is frozen - when I mouse over any of the icons, the loading symbol comes up and clicking on start, cortana, notifications, etc does nothing. If I right click,...
  10. Windows taskbar,task manager, command prompt not working

in Cortana
    Windows taskbar,task manager, command prompt not working: So after I signed onto my PC as usual I noticed that I was not able to click on my taskbar I was only able to open windows file explorer. Any way to fix this?...