Windows 10: Windows Tech support continue to miss scheduled calls that were made.. how do you get...

Discus and support Windows Tech support continue to miss scheduled calls that were made.. how do you get... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows Tech support continue to miss scheduled calls that were made.. how do you get someone to return calls?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DennisShew, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Windows Tech support continue to miss scheduled calls that were made.. how do you get...

Windows Tech support continue to miss scheduled calls that were made.. how do you get someone to return calls?

:)

DennisShew, Mar 25, 2021

2. Windows 10 Tech Support Problem

I have been trying to work with tech support to correct a windows 10 update problem. Tech support (originally through chat, then I called their number 800-642-7676) Now my computer will not boot up and tech support keeps telling me level 2 will call. When
    they don't call as scheduled they tell me sorry, we will schedule that again. Then don't call back. I keep getting the run around. Very weird and frustrating. Is there a separate approach to contact someone from Microsoft to deal with this?

At wits end.

KerryJKellyJ, Mar 25, 2021
  3. AJTorelli Win User
    How can I schedule a tech phone call?

How can I schedule a tech phone call?

AJTorelli, Mar 25, 2021
  4. Windows Tech support continue to miss scheduled calls that were made.. how do you get...

Not receiving scheduled call backs (Case 1298866313)

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to get in touch with the chat support to get better support in this situation by following the steps below.

• Press Start and type Contact Support.

• Select Services and Apps and click on
      Windows.

• Select Technical Support and choose
      Chat online with a Microsoft answer tech.

Hope this information helps you.

Sudheendra S, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

Windows Tech support continue to miss scheduled calls that were made.. how do you get...

1. Windows Tech support continue to miss scheduled calls that were made.. how do you get... - Similar Threads - Tech support continue

2. you call this support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    you call this support?: If you would stop moving things on every **** update you might be able to answer questions from 10 years ago with the same directions but since Microsoft insists on moving everything every **** update answers from THE SAME **** PROBLEM YOU CREATED DECADES AGO are no longer...
  3. you call this support?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    you call this support?: If you would stop moving things on every **** update you might be able to answer questions from 10 years ago with the same directions but since Microsoft insists on moving everything every **** update answers from THE SAME **** PROBLEM YOU CREATED DECADES AGO are no longer...
  4. How do you get to Microsoft support?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you get to Microsoft support?: I need to have or place a support issue directly to Microsoft Support. How do I go about doing that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-to-microsoft-support/40fb7f59-dc44-4e33-af42-7b497c965c33
  5. How do you get to Microsoft support?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do you get to Microsoft support?: I need to have or place a support issue directly to Microsoft Support. How do I go about doing that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-to-microsoft-support/40fb7f59-dc44-4e33-af42-7b497c965c33
  6. Tech Support Will Not Call Back

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tech Support Will Not Call Back: Yesterday, into last night 28-29 June 2021 I was on the phone trying to resolve MS Flightsim 2020 not loading. The first Support Tech I spoke to took my phone number and told me he would call me back if we got disconnected. We did get disconnected and I waited two hours but...
  7. how do I get tech support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do I get tech support: Microsoft is a dead support system,,, can reach tech support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-tech-support/508aab40-6eb1-4cf0-8ead-c476bc7415c1
  8. schedule a call from support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    schedule a call from support: all files missing after recent update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/schedule-a-call-from-support/fccc3c3f-02b1-4b1e-9bcb-c7d9420ae77a
  9. You did not call as scheduled.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    You did not call as scheduled.: Dear Microsoft, you scheduled a phone call to me at 7:45 pm EST to answer a security question. I've been sitting here waiting for almost an hour. Where are you? Bob Peek, 910-256-0352....
  10. How do I cancel a scheduled Microsoft Support service call?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I cancel a scheduled Microsoft Support service call?: Hi, thanks to anyone who can help me I was getting blue screen errors, and before I turned my computer off & then on again, I went to Microsoft Support's website URL given on the screen, and I scheduled a service call. Now my computer is working, so I want to cancel that...