Windows 10: Windows technical preview build numbers & everything else

Discus and support Windows technical preview build numbers & everything else in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is gearing up to talk about the next big update to its Windows platform this week and will also be announcing the availability of a technical... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows technical preview build numbers & everything else

Read more...

:)

Brink, Sep 28, 2014

2. Installing windows 10

i have a windows 10 technical preview build number is 10074 i have a pendrive created through media creation tool how do i install windows 10 through usb

SudheshChiploonkar, Sep 28, 2014
  3. Is windows 10 available on phones

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would require some more information to help you better.

• Are you referring to windows phones or android phones?

Windows 10 Technical preview is available for windows phone.

For more information refer to the below link.

Announcing the first build of Windows 10 Technical Preview for Phones - Windows Experience Blog

Devices supported with this build.

New Windows 10 Technical Preview build now available for phones - Windows Experience Blog

Hope this helps, if the issue persists we will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Sep 28, 2014
  4. LittleJay Win User

Uh huh, but I'm betting that won't deter most enthusiasts from wanting to try it out! *Biggrin

LittleJay, Sep 28, 2014
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    Thanks for the information Shawn!! *Smile

BunnyJ, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows technical preview build numbers & everything else - Similar Threads - technical preview build

2. RaspberryPi 3B+ Technical Preview Build 17661

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RaspberryPi 3B+ Technical Preview Build 17661: I'm trying to download RaspberryPi 3B+ Technical Preview Build 17661. Have an error . Error We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID...
  3. RaspberryPi 3B+ Technical Preview Build 17661

in Windows 10 News
    RaspberryPi 3B+ Technical Preview Build 17661: We have released a pre-release FFU for RPI3B+ without support for WIFI, Bluetooth, and touch. The FFU can be downloaded from Download Windows 10 IoT .We would like to hear feedback from the community regarding this image. Thanks! Source: RaspberryPi 3B+ Technical Preview...
  4. No Audio on Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10041

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio on Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10041: I updated my laptop this morning and my sound doesn't work anymore. My Realtek Audio Driver is updated, i think the OS is the problem. How to fix this? ASUS X551CA Laptop Intel Celeron 2GB RAM P.S. UPDATE Audio issues in Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10041 -...
  5. Upcoming Windows 10 Technical Preview build include ISOs

in Windows 10 News
    Upcoming Windows 10 Technical Preview build include ISOs: The last few updates for Windows 10 Technical Preview were delivered directly from Windows Update for customers registered in the Windows Insiders program, but it looks like the next update will be available as an ISO at launch. That's according to Gabriel Aul, head of the...
  6. Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10061 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10061 now available: Today we are releasing a new Technical Preview build for PCs – 10061. This build will be available to the Fast ring, and will be delivered via Windows Update. You can wait for your PCs normal installation time for Windows Updates and it will install automatically, or you can...
  7. Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10049 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10049 now available: Since the release of build 10041 for PCs we’ve continued to make steady progress, and as I said in the blog post with that one we’re working to bring you builds to the Fast ring faster than before. Builds last week were BIG ones for us as well, since “Project Spartan” was...
  8. Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10041 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10041 now available: I’m happy to announce we’re rolling out Build 10041 for PCs to the Fast ring. Like all of the previous preview builds this one comes with a collection of new functionality and bug fixes. The build will only be available through Windows Update for systems already running a...
  9. Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones build 12493 screenshots

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones build 12493 screenshots: Earlier this week, Neowin revealed that a near-final build (12492) of the new Windows 10 preview for phones was being distributed internally to a group of around a thousand testers within Microsoft. The company has promised to make its first preview available this month, and...
  10. Windows Server Technical Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Server Technical Preview: At the heart of the Microsoft Cloud OS vision, Windows Server brings Microsoft’s experience delivering global-scale cloud services into your infrastructure. Windows Server Technical Preview provides a wide range of new and enhanced features and capabilities spanning server...