Windows 10: Windows telling me I have an acount problem after the latest update

Discus and support Windows telling me I have an acount problem after the latest update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have the latest update installed Build - 18363.476 and it is still forcing me to attempt to fix my account.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Denniscw-123, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Windows telling me I have an acount problem after the latest update

I have the latest update installed Build - 18363.476 and it is still forcing me to attempt to fix my account.

:)

Denniscw-123, Nov 18, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Nov 18, 2019
  3. What is the old password in signing in with microsoft acount in windows 10?

Hi,i have really problem with my signng in in windows 10.when i try to add my microsoft acount after go to setting--->your email and acounts--->sign in with mirosoft acount after i import my email & password and next step is verification of my acount and
    its cross on this step good but when go to next step the microsft ask me about my old windows pass word.what's this?what its mean? because i don't have any password in my old windows.please help me.

thank you so much.

saedzabihee, Nov 18, 2019
  4. Windows telling me I have an acount problem after the latest update

Windows 10 Version 1511 Display Driver Problems - tell Update to leave it alone?

Hi,

I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Press “Windows key + X”.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.
    • Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.
    • Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.
    • Follow the On Screen instructions.

Method 2: Update the latest display drivers and check if that helps:

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows Key + X” from the keyboard.
    • Type “device Manager” without quotes in the search box and hit enter.
    • Right click on the display drivers and select
      “Update”.
    If the issue persists, uninstall and reinstall the latest display
    drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

Thank you

Jenith_James, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows telling me I have an acount problem after the latest update

1. Windows telling me I have an acount problem after the latest update - Similar Threads - telling acount problem

2. I have a problem with the latest Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with the latest Windows Update.: The recent Windows Update caused a problem with my Windows Live Mail. When I write an e-mail I can't access my contacts list. I unstalled the update and the problem was gone. But the Windows update reinstalls the update and the problem is back. Is there a fix for this? Is...
  3. I have a problem with the latest Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem with the latest Windows Update.: The recent Windows Update caused a problem with my Windows Live Mail. When I write an e-mail I can't access my contacts list. I unstalled the update and the problem was gone. But the Windows update reinstalls the update and the problem is back. Is there a fix for this? Is...
  4. I have a problem with the latest Windows Update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. After updating to the latest update, none of my .NET apps will launch and tell me I require...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updating to the latest update, none of my .NET apps will launch and tell me I require...: I restarted my computer and now every app that requires dotnet framework will not run and instead tell me it needs me to install .net framework. I have run the repair tool multiple times, restarted, reverted the update and reupdated, uninstalled .net completely and...
  6. After updating to the latest update, none of my .NET apps will launch and tell me I require...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After updating to the latest update, none of my .NET apps will launch and tell me I require...: I restarted my computer and now every app that requires dotnet framework will not run and instead tell me it needs me to install .net framework. I have run the repair tool multiple times, restarted, reverted the update and reupdated, uninstalled .net completely and...
  7. After updating to the latest update, none of my .NET apps will launch and tell me I require...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Problems after latest updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems after latest updates: After updating to the newest version of Windows, the pop up screens are transparent rather than being greyed out. This happens with the screen that displays the apps and power options when the windows icon is clicked to display my apps, or to select setting, power, etc. It is...
  9. problem after latest Windows update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problem after latest Windows update.: I installed the latest Windows Update today 20th March 2020. It messed up my YouTube, in that it took the videos anything from several seconds to over a minute to start. When they did, there was no sound. I followed the "Restart your computer" advice four yes, FOUR times, to...
  10. I updated to the latest version of Windows 10 and now it tells me to Activate.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I updated to the latest version of Windows 10 and now it tells me to Activate.: In order to use Xbox Game Pass for PC I needed to update to latest version. I followed the steps and now it tells me a I need to activate. I just got off the phone with microsoft, and there wasn't much help. Pretty much told to buy another key. I purchased a computer 4 or...