Windows 10: Windows telling me I have an acount problem after the latest update

Discus and support Windows telling me I have an acount problem after the latest update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have the latest update installed Build - 18363.476 and it is still forcing me to attempt to fix my account.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Denniscw-123, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Windows telling me I have an acount problem after the latest update

I have the latest update installed Build - 18363.476 and it is still forcing me to attempt to fix my account.

:)

Denniscw-123, Nov 18, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Nov 18, 2019
  3. What is the old password in signing in with microsoft acount in windows 10?

Hi,i have really problem with my signng in in windows 10.when i try to add my microsoft acount after go to setting--->your email and acounts--->sign in with mirosoft acount after i import my email & password and next step is verification of my acount and
    its cross on this step good but when go to next step the microsft ask me about my old windows pass word.what's this?what its mean? because i don't have any password in my old windows.please help me.

thank you so much.

saedzabihee, Nov 18, 2019
  4. Windows telling me I have an acount problem after the latest update

Windows 10 Version 1511 Display Driver Problems - tell Update to leave it alone?

Hi,

I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Press “Windows key + X”.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.
    • Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.
    • Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.
    • Follow the On Screen instructions.

Method 2: Update the latest display drivers and check if that helps:

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows Key + X” from the keyboard.
    • Type “device Manager” without quotes in the search box and hit enter.
    • Right click on the display drivers and select
      “Update”.
    If the issue persists, uninstall and reinstall the latest display
    drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

Thank you

Jenith_James, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows telling me I have an acount problem after the latest update

1. Windows telling me I have an acount problem after the latest update - Similar Threads - telling acount problem

2. Windows always telling me to reboot for update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows always telling me to reboot for update: A few days ago, I started getting these message boxes telling me to reboot to update, or something like. So I did the "update and Restart" option. However, I am still getting these messages telling me to reboot. Belarc says that I have Windows 10 Home Single Language Version...
  3. Following the latest Windows update I have a number of problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Following the latest Windows update I have a number of problems: Can anyone help please? Following the last Windows update I have problems with outlook whereby it closes down to the taskbar every time I close an email. Also from my start menu, I no longer have a list of tasks and my 'life at a glance' totally changed. In addition to...
  4. I updated to the latest version of Windows 10 and now it tells me to Activate.

I updated to the latest version of Windows 10 and now it tells me to Activate.: In order to use Xbox Game Pass for PC I needed to update to latest version. I followed the steps and now it tells me a I need to activate. I just got off the phone with microsoft, and there wasn't much help. Pretty much told to buy another key. I purchased a computer 4 or...
  5. Why don't I have 1903 when it tells me in the update screen that it was downloaded

Why don't I have 1903 when it tells me in the update screen that it was downloaded: In my list of previous update it tells me that 1903 was downloaded but I still have 1809. Is there anyway for me to sort this out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-dont-i-have-1903-when-it-tells-me-in-the/f9a77279-5702-407e-8683-0f4917694ecf
  6. How can I tell if I have a Windows update?

How can I tell if I have a Windows update?: Windows 10’s update history says this: [ATTACH] I go and get the update manually. When attempting to install, I get this: [ATTACH] If I go back to the history, it’s exactly the same. I can repeat the installation but the same error occurs. As these two statements...
  7. Problems after windows 10 latest update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems after windows 10 latest update: The first issue goes back to Dec. 2018... the sound on bluetooth is so raspy you can't even make out what people are saying. Have tried it with several bluetootgh devices and it is the same with all of them. Starting yesterday. the screen goes black and I have to power down...
  8. Windows CAN'T TELL if I have enough memory for updates!?

Windows CAN'T TELL if I have enough memory for updates!?: All of my windows files are on my C drive. I have over 50GB of free space on that drive, but every time that Windows tries to update my PC, it says Windows Can't Tell if there's enough room for the update and then cancels it. 122877
  9. Set-VpnConnectionTriggerDnsConfiguration tells me I have no DnsSuffix set for VPN...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Set-VpnConnectionTriggerDnsConfiguration tells me I have no DnsSuffix set for VPN...: PS C:\mydir> Add-VpnConnection -Name "Contoso" -ServerAddress "test.contoso.com" -DnsSuffix "contoso" -TunnelType IKEv2 -EncryptionLevel Required -AuthenticationMethod EAP -SplitTunneling -AllUserConnection PS C:\mydir> Get-VpnConnection Name : Contoso...
  10. Problems with Edge after latest update?

in Browsers and Email
    Problems with Edge after latest update?: Updated to the latest 10 update last night and Edge is almost unuseable. Takes about 5-10 minutes for the computer (esp Edge) to unfreeze and start playing nice. Anyone else having this issue? 31513