Windows 10: Windows telling me my Pin is wrong and locking me out

Discus and support Windows telling me my Pin is wrong and locking me out in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,So I have a problem with one of my windows laptops in which when I put in my pin which I know is correct it keeps telling me its wrong and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dr brenner zap, Jun 20, 2022.

1. Windows telling me my Pin is wrong and locking me out

Hello,So I have a problem with one of my windows laptops in which when I put in my pin which I know is correct it keeps telling me its wrong and locking me out. This problem as never arises before as my other 2 windows laptops work just fine. When I put in my pin it tells me " This sign- in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again". BUT MY PIN IS NOT WRONG AND I TRIPLE CHECK BEFORE CLICKING ENTER. and the only way I can log into this laptop is if I go to

:)

dr brenner zap, Jun 20, 2022
  2. loftus49 Win User

Win10/HP Pavillion - PIN "unavailable"

Using Win10 on an HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop

PIN went away. Now when I go into create a PIN I get "Something went wrong. Try again later". The step prior is: Start.>Settings>Accounts>Sign in Options>Windows Hello PIN and it reads "This options is currently unavailable - click to learn more". I
    followed the steps suggested, but they don't work

Suggestions?.

loftus49, Jun 20, 2022
  3. Pin number wrong

Since the last update. my start up constantly prompts me to add a pin. When I tried, I got a message telling me the pin was wrong. When I went to settings to make changes, there was a message telling me I don't have Windows Hello so can't use a PIN number.

Confused in Ky, Jun 20, 2022
  4. Windows telling me my Pin is wrong and locking me out

Have PIN for Windows 10 but need Windows password

Hi,

To set up a PIN on your Windows account, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Type the word pin in the search box and select
      Set up PIN sign-in

• Under the PIN section, click the
      Add
      button.

• Enter the password for your user account, then click the
      OK button.

• Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Jun 20, 2022
Thema:

Windows telling me my Pin is wrong and locking me out

1. Windows telling me my Pin is wrong and locking me out - Similar Threads - telling Pin wrong

2. Computer pin has locked me out without reason telling me to wait 2hours. I done this but it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer pin has locked me out without reason telling me to wait 2hours. I done this but it...: How can I log into my computer if there is no displayed option to change login method. I know my Microsoft account login so if I can access that option I should be good. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated....
  3. Computer pin has locked me out without reason telling me to wait 2hours. I done this but it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer pin has locked me out without reason telling me to wait 2hours. I done this but it...: How can I log into my computer if there is no displayed option to change login method. I know my Microsoft account login so if I can access that option I should be good. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated....
  4. Keep telling me the password is wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep telling me the password is wrong: In the Command prompt it to access the windows advance settings, it keep asking me for my Microsoft account password and everytime i entering it shows " The password is incorrect ". Even tho i just used the same password to login here. And i tried changing the password but...
  5. Keep telling me the password is wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keep telling me the password is wrong: In the Command prompt it to access the windows advance settings, it keep asking me for my Microsoft account password and everytime i entering it shows " The password is incorrect ". Even tho i just used the same password to login here. And i tried changing the password but...
  6. Keep telling me the password is wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. tell me what is wrong with this image.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    tell me what is wrong with this image.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheMinesYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/122tx25/tell_me_what_is_wrong_with_this_image/
  8. Windows telling me my Pin is wrong and locking me out

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows telling me my Pin is wrong and locking me out: Hello,So I have a problem with one of my windows laptops in which when I put in my pin which I know is correct it keeps telling me its wrong and locking me out. This problem as never arises before as my other 2 windows laptops work just fine. When I put in my pin it tells me...
  9. Windows telling me my Pin is wrong and locking me out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows telling me my Pin is wrong and locking me out: Hello,So I have a problem with one of my windows laptops in which when I put in my pin which I know is correct it keeps telling me its wrong and locking me out. This problem as never arises before as my other 2 windows laptops work just fine. When I put in my pin it tells me...
  10. Windows locking me out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows locking me out: I have a windows 10 and its stuck on the lock screen not responding to any input ive tryed a few things ctrl alt delete unplugging it turing it off and on switching the boot devices all doesnt work i was uninsalling somthing and had to resart my pc it was an app that allowed...