Windows 10: windows telling me to activate itself... while already activated?

Discus and support windows telling me to activate itself... while already activated? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've had my computer for almost 5 years now, and I've run into problems, but they were always small issues with the hard drive or a few drivers needed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Janus Lundberg, Jan 25, 2022.

1. windows telling me to activate itself... while already activated?

I've had my computer for almost 5 years now, and I've run into problems, but they were always small issues with the hard drive or a few drivers needed to be updated. now, I've run into a problem a bit bigger than that. a couple days ago i ran into the glitch where my windows was telling me it would expire in the next while, but i fixed that and it was running fine, until windows started telling me to activate itself with the activation key.I've posted a picture along with this for further help

:)

Janus Lundberg, Jan 25, 2022

2. Windows Activation?

Windows will do this if it detects a significant (their word, questionable use) hardware change, and will ask you to reactivate.

After a key has been activated X number of times, you will have to call to activate it.

Couple of tips for the phone call: You can use your keypad, and when they're telling you keys, instead of saying "Repeat that" and "Continue" type 1 and 2. With these tips, that activation call will only last you about 4 and a half minutes.

DanishDevil, Jan 25, 2022
  3. qubit Win User
    Windows activation . . .

In the Windows activation status page is it still showing as activated, or do you have something like 3 days to do it in?

qubit, Jan 25, 2022
  4. windows telling me to activate itself... while already activated?

Windows Vista Activation

I have 4 sytems in my home running vista(1 ult.-3 prem).The ultimate & 1 premium took SP1
    wthout a hitch.1 premium required re-activation?,The other premium did not list SP1 in windows up-date,So i manually installed it without any re-activation required.
    Also have to add that SP1 has increased performance in every comp.The ultimate machine actually got a 1,100 point increase in 3d 06 without any other changes at all.

GREASEMONKEY, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

windows telling me to activate itself... while already activated?

1. windows telling me to activate itself... while already activated? - Similar Threads - telling activate itself

2. Microsoft Defender is telling me there's an active threat but the file's already been removed.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender is telling me there's an active threat but the file's already been removed.: The file's already been deleted. I never unzipped the file or opened it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-defender-is-telling-me-theres-an-active/c66dc2c7-359d-43ce-9de1-42cb0439046f
  3. Microsoft Defender is telling me there's an active threat but the file's already been removed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Defender is telling me there's an active threat but the file's already been removed.: The file's already been deleted. I never unzipped the file or opened it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-defender-is-telling-me-theres-an-active/c66dc2c7-359d-43ce-9de1-42cb0439046f
  4. Microsoft Defender is telling me there's an active threat but the file's already been removed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 keep asking for activation while already activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keep asking for activation while already activated: Hello, Since some days my windows 11 keeps asking me to activate, while I already activated it. Just today, it asked me twice for activation, which I've done like precedent times. Activation is done successfully and then after a while it will ask me again for activation....
  6. Windows 11 keep asking for activation while already activated

Windows 11 keep asking for activation while already activated: Hello, Since some days my windows 11 keeps asking me to activate, while I already activated it. Just today, it asked me twice for activation, which I've done like precedent times. Activation is done successfully and then after a while it will ask me again for activation....
  7. windows telling me to activate itself... while already activated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows telling me to activate itself... while already activated?: I've had my computer for almost 5 years now, and I've run into problems, but they were always small issues with the hard drive or a few drivers needed to be updated. now, I've run into a problem a bit bigger than that. a couple days ago i ran into the glitch where my windows...
  8. windows telling me to activate itself... while already activated?

windows telling me to activate itself... while already activated?: I've had my computer for almost 5 years now, and I've run into problems, but they were always small issues with the hard drive or a few drivers needed to be updated. now, I've run into a problem a bit bigger than that. a couple days ago i ran into the glitch where my windows...
  9. my computer tells me i need to activate but already is help please

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    my computer tells me i need to activate but already is help please: activation problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-tells-me-i-need-to-activate-but/0742547e-b99b-4cfb-8624-2c97506726e9
  10. its telling me to activate windows but ive already activated windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    its telling me to activate windows but ive already activated windows: so last night I was to sleep with my pc on and now the activate windows thing is at the bottom of my screen and its telling me to activate windows but it was already activated anyhelp?...