Windows 10: Windows tells me it IS and IS NOT able to upgrade to Windows 11 at the same time

Discus and support Windows tells me it IS and IS NOT able to upgrade to Windows 11 at the same time in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey, so in the Windows settings in the category Update, Windows says that the PC does not meet all system requirements for Windows 11, but PC Helth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VisionMaster64, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Windows tells me it IS and IS NOT able to upgrade to Windows 11 at the same time

Hey, so in the Windows settings in the category Update, Windows says that the PC does not meet all system requirements for Windows 11, but PC Helth Check on the other hand tells me the PC is ready for the update. I'm a bit confused now if my PC is able to upgrade or not. Can you help me out?

:)

VisionMaster64, Oct 5, 2021
Thema:

Windows tells me it IS and IS NOT able to upgrade to Windows 11 at the same time

1. Windows tells me it IS and IS NOT able to upgrade to Windows 11 at the same time - Similar Threads - tells able upgrade

2. Not able to upgrade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to upgrade to windows 11: Dear Team,I am not able to update to Windows 11 in my pc despite meeting the requirements.its windows10 Pro 22H2Intel i3-7020U with 4 cores8 GB RAM256 GB of drivePlease help....
  3. Not able to print to 3 same printers at the same time since upgrade to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to print to 3 same printers at the same time since upgrade to Windows 11: Not able to print to 3 same printers at the same time since upgrade to Windows 11 I have 3 printer which same model. After upgrade to Windows 11, I couldn't connect them at same time. But I can connect if it is different model. It's working fine if it is different model. In...
  4. Not able to print to 3 same printers at the same time since upgrade to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to print to 3 same printers at the same time since upgrade to Windows 11: Not able to print to 3 same printers at the same time since upgrade to Windows 11 I have 3 printer which same model. After upgrade to Windows 11, I couldn't connect them at same time. But I can connect if it is different model. It's working fine if it is different model. In...
  5. Not able to print to 2 printers at the same time since upgrade to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to print to 2 printers at the same time since upgrade to Windows 11: I have 3 printers attached to my computer, all USB connections. One of them is an HP printer which is just fine.The other two printers are two different Canon printers A & B with which I have been having problems with since the Windows 11 upgrade. For the past few years I...
  6. Not able to print to 2 printers at the same time since upgrade to Windows 11

Not able to print to 2 printers at the same time since upgrade to Windows 11: I have 3 printers attached to my computer, all USB connections. One of them is an HP printer which is just fine.The other two printers are two different Canon printers A & B with which I have been having problems with since the Windows 11 upgrade. For the past few years I...
  7. Not able to upgrade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to upgrade to windows 11: Dear MS, please do needful, my system is highly configured but yet its processor is out of our list for upgradation of windows 11. please please please allow it for Intel Core i7-6820HQ with Smart Card and Thunderbolt 3. Please do needful....
  8. Not able to upgrade to windows 11

Not able to upgrade to windows 11: Dear MS, please do needful, my system is highly configured but yet its processor is out of our list for upgradation of windows 11. please please please allow it for Intel Core i7-6820HQ with Smart Card and Thunderbolt 3. Please do needful....
  9. Windows tells me it IS and IS NOT able to upgrade to Windows 11 at the same time

Windows tells me it IS and IS NOT able to upgrade to Windows 11 at the same time: Hey, so in the Windows settings in the category Update, Windows says that the PC does not meet all system requirements for Windows 11, but PC Helth Check on the other hand tells me the PC is ready for the update. I'm a bit confused now if my PC is able to upgrade or not. Can...
  10. Windows tells me it IS and IS NOT able to upgrade to Windows 11 at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows tells me it IS and IS NOT able to upgrade to Windows 11 at the same time: Hey, so in the Windows settings in the category Update, Windows says that the PC does not meet all system requirements for Windows 11, but PC Helth Check on the other hand tells me the PC is ready for the update. I'm a bit confused now if my PC is able to upgrade or not. Can...