Windows 10: Windows Temp folder filling up with same sized files

Discus and support Windows Temp folder filling up with same sized files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; seems like 1 file per second.... [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RandyGlen Johnson, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Windows Temp folder filling up with same sized files

seems like 1 file per second....

Windows Temp folder filling up with same sized files 1d78ab04-e4f2-4656-9a8f-e497cf5ed66f?upload=true.png

:)

RandyGlen Johnson, Mar 18, 2020
  2. Vicky Acs Win User

about temp folder

Hi Hector,

The temp folder provides work space for programs. Yes they can be deleted. We suggest that you follow the steps provided by Sangeeta Sarkar on how to delete Temp files on this

link
    . You may also type in the search box Disk Cleanup and hit enter. It will evaluate your disk and give you a list of folders sizes that can be deleted.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Mar 18, 2020
  3. OneDrive Temp Folder

Hi,

Thank you contacting Microsoft Community.

• What is the size of both OneDrive and OneDrive Temp folder?
    • Is all files syncing to OneDrive Temp folder or any specific files/folders?
    Get back to us with the required information to assist you further.

Sudheendra S, Mar 18, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows Temp folder filling up with same sized files

dalchina, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows Temp folder filling up with same sized files

1. Windows Temp folder filling up with same sized files - Similar Threads - Temp folder filling

2. Local Temp folder filling up with huge mservice.txt files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Temp folder filling up with huge mservice.txt files: Hello,I'm using Windows 11. My Local temp folder for my user C:\Users\profile\AppData\Local\Temp is filling up with these huge text files 35-45 GB each that are a date format followed by mservice.txt. There is one for each day for about the past week, for example the one for...
  3. Local Temp folder filling up with huge mservice.txt files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local Temp folder filling up with huge mservice.txt files: Hello,I'm using Windows 11. My Local temp folder for my user C:\Users\profile\AppData\Local\Temp is filling up with these huge text files 35-45 GB each that are a date format followed by mservice.txt. There is one for each day for about the past week, for example the one for...
  4. WinSxS/Temp/InFlight Folder Filling Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WinSxS/Temp/InFlight Folder Filling Up: Hi, recently I've noticed while monitoring my SSD disk usage that the WinSxS/Temp/InFlight has filled up more than normal, the other two folders in Temp are both empty. I've already tried using the Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup and regular Disk...
  5. WinSxS/Temp/InFlight Folder Filling Up

WinSxS/Temp/InFlight Folder Filling Up: Hi, recently I've noticed while monitoring my SSD disk usage that the WinSxS/Temp/InFlight has filled up more than normal, the other two folders in Temp are both empty. I've already tried using the Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup and regular Disk...
  6. %temp% folder filling up fast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    %temp% folder filling up fast: I have bought a new Lenovo laptop, it has come with windows 10, Lenovo vantage software and MacAfee antivirus.the %temp% folder is filling extremely fast, like 30gb of files in 2hr. I delete them every time I shut down or switch on and it still fills up.I am attaching a...
  7. %temp% folder filling up fast

%temp% folder filling up fast: I have bought a new Lenovo laptop, it has come with windows 10, Lenovo vantage software and MacAfee antivirus.the %temp% folder is filling extremely fast, like 30gb of files in 2hr. I delete them every time I shut down or switch on and it still fills up.I am attaching a...
  8. Windows 10 Temp folder filling up with thousands of files

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Temp folder filling up with thousands of files: I have been having issues with the Disk going to 100% and basically making my Windows 10 system (Version 1903 OS Build 18362.720) unusable. I tried many many potential solutions to no avail. Search the internet many times. I notice when I ran antivirus scan, the disk usage...
  9. AppX filling up temp file!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    AppX filling up temp file!: What does Microsoft say about the problem of AppX error/service filling up a Temp file and that even if you delete it they start again? It uses up computer memory.....!!! Thank you....
  10. TEMP folder filling up with AppX files and canot be stopped

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    TEMP folder filling up with AppX files and canot be stopped: Yesterday I found my C: drive had suddenly filled up due to 80 GB appearing in C:\Window\TEMP. There were three types of files and about 13,000 of each of them. AppXDeploymentServer_B1874DF3-7BCE-0006-9D58-88B1CE7BD401...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot