Windows 10: Windows Temporary File Error

Discus and support Windows Temporary File Error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I've been getting a lot of notifications regarding an error in my temporary file. I've tried to delete all of the files in my temporary folder,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RichardReynaldo, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Windows Temporary File Error

Hi,

I've been getting a lot of notifications regarding an error in my temporary file. I've tried to delete all of the files in my temporary folder, and the message still pops up occasionally. If you have a suggestions or solutions, please kindly share. Thanks a lot.

Windows Temporary File Error ee215eac-fe01-4b9d-80df-0d42a2375b1f?upload=true.jpg

:)

RichardReynaldo, Jan 16, 2021

2. How To Delete Temporary Internet Files And Temporary Files In Windows 10

Hi,

As you are saying that you are not able to delete the temporary internet files and temporary Files in Windows 10.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

1.Have you installed any third party applications to clean up temporary Files?

2.In the Disk Cleanup had you checked the Temporary Internet files and Temporary files before doing disk cleanup?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and try deleting the temporary internet files.

• Open Internet Explorer by typing Internet Explorer in Search Bar. Click the
      Tools
      button, and then click Internet Options.
    • Click the General tab, and then, under Browsing history, click
      Delete.
    • In the Delete Browsing History dialog box, select the check boxes for the information you want to delete, click
      Delete, and then click OK.
    I also suggest you refer the Microsoft article on View and delete browser history in Microsoft Edge
    and check if it helps.

View and delete browser history in Microsoft Edge

Let us know if the issue with the deletion of temporary files is resolved we will be glad to assist you further.

Anup Karkal, Jan 16, 2021
  3. Temporary file

Hello Grishma,

To further assist you, please provide us the information below:

• Are you receiving any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting step have you tried so far?

Regarding on how to delete temporary files, go to Settings > System > Storage > This Device > Temporary Files > Delete temporary files (Windows phone 8: In
    Storage Sense
    Windows Temporary File Error 12507_en-us_1.png
    , go to
    Temporary files, and then tap Delete). Then, perform a soft reset to refresh your device. Press and hold
    Volume Down + Power button until phone vibrates and restarts.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jan 16, 2021
  4. Guy NN Win User

Windows Temporary File Error

Issue with temporary files

Hi Junaid,

I unhide the files as per the article "Show hidden files" but it does not help to see what takes up to 29GB in my temporary files (settings/system/storage/temporary files).

The other two methods you mentioned have already been tried without success.

Regards,

Guy

Guy NN, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Windows Temporary File Error

1. Windows Temporary File Error - Similar Threads - Temporary File Error

2. Temporary Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Temporary Files: The Temp directory on Windows 11 has to be cleaned out periodically, but there is one sub directory with one file that keeps reappearing.4DBA83A8-E8B8-48C5-BB0D-CDF3268407E1eventhubprofile.xmlWhat is this file used for and why does it keep reactivating.J.A. Coutts...
  3. Temporary Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Temporary Files: Hello im just wondering if the downloads on the temporary files below are safe to delete. will this delete just the temporary files or my actual downloaded files? because its too big to be just the temporary files, right? or is it normal and i can delete that safely without...
  4. Temporary files

Temporary files: Can I delete the files in temp and %temp% folders to speed up my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/temporary-files/bb857d90-4499-4aaa-b6db-d278f320c422
  5. temporary files

temporary files: this post is related to my update problem but I think found a way to fix this hopefully if not then I have to do a clean install I cant seem to be able to delete all of my temp files, I tried doing it manually by using the windows key and r options,while most files get...
  6. Temporary files

Temporary files: I keep getting the error message stating that my disc space on my computer is almost full. The file manager states that 184 of my 235 GB are in temporary files, but when I go into the section to clean it up it only shows 5 gigs of data. Secondly, when I clean those 5 gigs,...
  7. Temporary files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Temporary files: Previous Windows installations, if these are deleted does it impact on restore points? Need to free up space on C drive which is the windows drive, drive D is for Data etc....
  8. Temporary files

Temporary files: Is there a place in the Windows 10 settings to delete temporary internet files and cookies when I clear my browsing history? If so, can you tell me how? If not, what do I need to do so all temporary internet files and cookies will be deleted at the same time I clear my...
  9. Temporary Files

Temporary Files: My laptop has had this problem for a while now, but it really never bothered me until now. I find myself running out space to install various games and tools, and not finding enough useless things to delete. When I go to remove the temporary files, this shows, and when I go...
  10. temporary file issue error 2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    temporary file issue error 2: [IMG]can someone give me an answer for this!!!! ASAP thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/temporary-file-issue-error-2/53277bfb-c254-4136-bd3e-735b46d30646