Windows 10: Windows ten: computer will not cut off

Discus and support Windows ten: computer will not cut off in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Windows ten: computer will not cut off, why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Joan LeaAllen, May 12, 2019.

1. Windows ten: computer will not cut off

Windows ten: computer will not cut off, why?

:)

Joan LeaAllen, May 12, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 12, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 12, 2019
  4. Windows ten: computer will not cut off

My Windows 10 computer keeps cutting out of apps

Hello Elaine,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10 Apps. We will certainly help you.

Before we start troubleshooting the issue, we require more information to assist you better.

• What exactly you mean by “Windows 10 computer keeps cutting out of apps”?

• When you say “The apps stay up, it is not shutting them down”? Are you unable to close the app?

• When you say “I am only able to type two words in this post before the computer stops letting me type”? What exactly happens to the computer? Does the computer gets hang/freeze?

• Are you facing this issue with a particular app?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to check if you have any pending or new Windows Updates available on your computer. If yes, I suggest you to install this Windows Updates on your computer and check if it resolves the issue.

Reply to us with the above information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows ten: computer will not cut off

1. Windows ten: computer will not cut off - Similar Threads - ten computer cut

2. Cutting off downloads

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cutting off downloads: Since the latest update, Windaaaows keps cutting off longer file downloads - this happens routinely whatever the sioyurce and wahtever browser I use. I just cannot download a file of any size-Bill...
  3. Tops of browser windows cut off

Tops of browser windows cut off: This is happening with ALL my browsers. Chrome, Firefox, Edge. It's also happening to my windows settings screens and Windows explorer. No other programs. Not Outlook, not Word, not Excel, not Visual Studio, nothing else that I know of. I'm running a fully updated version of...
  4. Monitor keeps cutting off and on

Monitor keeps cutting off and on: Ryzen 5 2400G (3.60 GHz) 16 GB DDR4 2400 MHz 1 TB HDD 120 GB SSD Windows 10 Home 64-Bit NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB Hello, I have been having monitor problems ever since I hooked up my second monitor. My primary is HDMI, and the second - Yiynova MSP19U a pen tablet...
  5. edges of windows being cut off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    edges of windows being cut off: Hi all, I'm using Windows 10 on an Acer Aspire R14 laptop with an external monitor. Recently I returned from travelling and reconnected the laptop to the monitor. There's suddenly a problem that I haven't seen before: the edges of maximized windows are falling outside the...
  6. Windows being cut off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows being cut off: One day I was going to change my Sounds for Windows, But I could not because it was cut off. Any way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/windows-being-cut-off/6b5ff9dd-532f-4715-8ac6-d1be751364f4
  7. Sound keeps cutting off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound keeps cutting off: Please someone HELP! I have tried everything suggested to get my sound back. Started with update my driver, then tried to change settings, then uninstalled and reinstalled, and finally a system restore to an earlier date. Nothing has helped. Everyday I start the computer...
  8. Top of the window gets cut off

Top of the window gets cut off: I got a problem that keeps appearing sometimes when i maximize my windows in windows 10. It looks like this: [ATTACH] How can i solve this? I'm running a dual screen setup and windows 10....
  9. Print Properties cut off Windows 10

Print Properties cut off Windows 10: We are using Windows 10 with a custom DPI Scaling of 125%. When printing, the print dialog box information (dropdowns and text) are all cut off. This occures and several different drivers (Konica Minolta, HP, Canon) This image is a good sample of what is occuring:...
  10. Program to Cut Off Charging

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Program to Cut Off Charging: I got a new laptop. From most of the articles online, I am getting that the optimum range of charging for batteries these days is 30% to 80%. Does Windows 10 have a tool to implement "range" charging? 33204