Windows 10: windows ten display drive pnp

Discus and support windows ten display drive pnp in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; what the 88888 is going on ive a screen that supports 2560 resoultion and another that goes to 4k all runing through a dul link dvi switch or just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ashleyhampton2, Mar 1, 2019.

1. windows ten display drive pnp

what the 88888 is going on

ive a screen that supports 2560 resoultion and another that goes to 4k all runing through a dul link dvi switch or just pluged in to what ever pc i use with dvi cable and a hdmi cable.

it works on every setup i have , and all have nvida cards, on a laptops, on work stations , and my macbook with boot camp

all using windows 7 64bit

all using generci PNP driver , and on every device reads native res 2560x 1600

but on my new pc its different

ive a new quadro card with a hdmi to dvi concetor and a hdmi out to the 4k screen, hdmi 4k works fine . but on window ten same driver reads 1280x for the other 2k motior not 2560x as on windows 7

its so anoying ..

its all new and all the latest drivers .

no manafacture drivers avalible

nvidai supports it as i have it runing on every other pc using win7 and nividia panel .

:)

ashleyhampton2, Mar 1, 2019
  2. SamuelLV Win User

'Generic PnP monitor' issue

Hello Angelica,

I would suggest you follow steps to update the monitor driver:

Press Windows + X keys

Choose Device manager

Click on Monitors

Right click on ‘Generic PnP monitor’ and click on update driver

Tap on Browse my computer for driver software

Tap on Let me pick from a list of available drivers

Choose ‘Generic PnP monitor’ and tap on Next

When you are done please restart the computer.

SamuelLV, Mar 1, 2019
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    DISPLAY BRIGHTNESS

Hi Angelian,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums,

This might happen due to driver malfunction. You may try the steps listed below and check if it works.

Update display driver:

• Right click on the Windows icon on the task bar and open ‘Device Manager’.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapter’.
    • Right click on the display driver and let Windows to update the driver software.

Once the display driver is updated, enable the ‘Generic PnP – Monitor’.

Enable Generic PnP – Monitor:

• Open ‘Device Manager’ and click on ‘Monitors’.
    • Right click on ‘PnP – Monitor (Standard)’ and click ‘Update driver software’.
    • Click on ‘Browse my computer for driver software’ and choose ‘Let me pick from a list of available drivers’.
    • Select ‘Generic PnP Monitor’ and click next.
    • Wait for it to install.

Hope it helps,

Junaid_A, Mar 1, 2019
  4. windows ten display drive pnp

little cat, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

windows ten display drive pnp

1. windows ten display drive pnp - Similar Threads - ten display drive

2. Usb pnp drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Usb pnp drive: Hello guys!So I have a USB PnP device. Before I used to store pictures on it, and it worked completeley fine but now I have an issue with it, it does not display as a storage device in my computer anymore. Only as a sound device. Is there any way to fix it? I can't find it...
  3. Usb pnp drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Usb pnp drive: Hello guys!So I have a USB PnP device. Before I used to store pictures on it, and it worked completeley fine but now I have an issue with it, it does not display as a storage device in my computer anymore. Only as a sound device. Is there any way to fix it? I can't find it...
  4. Usb pnp drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I want D: Drive on windows ten

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I want D: Drive on windows ten: How do I get D:Drive on windows ten? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-d-drive-on-windows-ten/bca96c82-1c00-44b3-ad02-f928b3a76fd2
  6. Windows Ten

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Ten: can windows ten be transferred to another motherboard if the old motherboard that failed is different. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-ten/8332a453-0dfd-4a35-8fc9-d6f1cdbc2b2a
  7. Windows ten "No Bootable drive found,"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows ten "No Bootable drive found,": So, i was trying to help a friend out with their hp stream, it was too low on space, and windows would not update, even with an external drive. So i came up with a idea, he could use the external drive as the main boot drive. so i cloned the os to the external drive, and it...
  8. Windows Ten

Windows Ten: When I scan a paper, to email it to my family, I use the PDF icon. When I had Windows 7, the program automatically put a copy of the scanned page in my document folder. When I perform the same task in Windows ten I can't find a copy of the scanned paper anywhere. Does it...
  9. installing windows ten to new drive

installing windows ten to new drive: Got into the loop trying to repair win10. formatted my c drive now can't start the reloading from CD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-windows-ten-to-new-drive/9caef956-1653-46df-bb2e-1ec888e4df20
  10. Windows Ten

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Ten: How can I create a schedule in landscape form. I am using Windows Ten and are new to this system. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-ten/70530d32-24fd-4c09-8cb3-a4e200e73d76