Windows 10: Windows ten install

Discus and support Windows ten install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; We went from windows 7 to 10. my computer was fine until out IT guy installed the upgrade. The upgrade we were FORCED to install! Now my computer keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kristin_988, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Windows ten install

We went from windows 7 to 10. my computer was fine until out IT guy installed the upgrade. The upgrade we were FORCED to install! Now my computer keeps crashing 17 times in less than an hour I'm getting an error message that says "Watchdog violation". Am I going to have to buy a new computer Microsoft's plan all along? as out IT guy was hinting at. Is there a fix? All of the people in my office are getting the same upgrade. This could be a significant expense. How bad would it be to NOT install windows 10?

:)

Kristin_988, Jan 8, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 8, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jan 8, 2020
  4. Windows ten install

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows ten install

1. Windows ten install - Similar Threads - ten install

2. Is it difficult to download & install windows ten on a new Windows 11 PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it difficult to download & install windows ten on a new Windows 11 PC?: Is it difficult to download & install windows ten on a new Windows 11 PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-difficult-to-download-install-windows-ten-on/8c6bebe2-d3ca-4446-96ff-2440f580aca8
  3. Is it difficult to download & install windows ten on a new Windows 11 PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it difficult to download & install windows ten on a new Windows 11 PC?: Is it difficult to download & install windows ten on a new Windows 11 PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-difficult-to-download-install-windows-ten-on/8c6bebe2-d3ca-4446-96ff-2440f580aca8
  4. I think I solved my problem.. I think…. Windows ten failure to install blah blah fixed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think I solved my problem.. I think…. Windows ten failure to install blah blah fixed...: What command am I supposed to put now at the very bottom to get the computer to run/load/turn on and be usable like normal? I mean specifically at the bottom after “all rights reserved” and of course following the very last C:\> ?...
  5. I think I solved my problem.. I think…. Windows ten failure to install blah blah fixed...

I think I solved my problem.. I think…. Windows ten failure to install blah blah fixed...: What command am I supposed to put now at the very bottom to get the computer to run/load/turn on and be usable like normal? I mean specifically at the bottom after “all rights reserved” and of course following the very last C:\> ?...
  6. I think I solved my problem.. I think…. Windows ten failure to install blah blah fixed...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. 4.7.2 Net framework install failure for windows ten

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    4.7.2 Net framework install failure for windows ten: i have attempted to install it but a quarter through it just says .NET framework has not been installed because of catastrophic failure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/472-net-framework-install-failure-for-windows-ten/41718fc4-f111-4691-95e9-c1ce98c8ecd9
  8. 4.7.2 Net framework install failure for windows ten

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4.7.2 Net framework install failure for windows ten: i have attempted to install it but a quarter through it just says .NET framework has not been installed because of catastrophic failure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/472-net-framework-install-failure-for-windows-ten/41718fc4-f111-4691-95e9-c1ce98c8ecd9
  9. 4.7.2 Net framework install failure for windows ten

10. "Get this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Get this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows...: I'm trying to install the new version of Whatsapp on my computer, but it is not letting me install it. When looking at the Installation information, it says: "Get this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows devices." even though I...