Windows 10: Windows ten is deleting my mp3's right in front of my eyes?!!!

Discus and support Windows ten is deleting my mp3's right in front of my eyes?!!! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey ****!!! I'm a audio production student and I'm watching windows randomly delete my mp3's while I'm apparently helpless to stop it. All my GD Work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by IllegalTendencies, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Windows ten is deleting my mp3's right in front of my eyes?!!!

Hey ****!!! I'm a audio production student and I'm watching windows randomly delete my mp3's while I'm apparently helpless to stop it. All my GD Work is gone WTFFF???!!! I started a file playing I mixed myself and the damn pc is deleting all my mp3's what gives? Don't you think that's a problem for any production company or student?!!! How do I get them back considering there's no warning to back up my pc before playing a damn mp3?

:)

IllegalTendencies, Apr 26, 2019

2. deleting podcasts from my mp3 on win 10 media player

Hi Ernie,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with not able to delete files from mp3 player using Windows Media player. We will certainly help you.

This issue might occur when the Mp3 file is broken or when it is not compatible with the Windows Media Player or other media players.

Firstly, I would suggest you to open Media player and try to refresh the device and try deleting the songs.

Method 2: Run Windows Media Player Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run Windows Media Player Troubleshooter. Follow the below steps to run Windows Media Player:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all, and then click Windows Media Player Settings.
    If the issue persists then follow the below method.

For information about how to reset your device, see the documentation that came with your device.

Method 2: If the above steps do not help, you may try to delete music files directly from the mp3 player, follow the steps below:

To delete music files using the computer, follow these steps:

1. Connect your mp3 player to the computer.

2. Select Open device to view files using Windows Explorer on initial connection.

3. Locate the folder where your music files are stored.

4. Right click and select delete the music files or folder.

Let us know the results. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 26, 2019
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Apr 26, 2019
  4. reidcc Win User

Windows ten is deleting my mp3's right in front of my eyes?!!!

SuSe 10.2 MP3 support ?'s

I can help here... but only via a site where I found this before. I can't even remember the site, but search in Google for "Hacking SUSE 10.2"

The first site that pops up will list the steps necessary to add MP3 support(and other plug-ins and DVD support) to SUSE.

Chris

reidcc, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows ten is deleting my mp3's right in front of my eyes?!!!

1. Windows ten is deleting my mp3's right in front of my eyes?!!! - Similar Threads - ten deleting mp3's

2. I saw my sticky notes were disappearing one by one in front of my eyes.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I saw my sticky notes were disappearing one by one in front of my eyes.: Before this issue happened, I haven't run the sticky notes for more than couple of months. Yesterday I ran the sticky note and then for a few seconds I saw all my notes were there but suddenly the notes started to disappear one by one and only few notes left.I suspect this...
  3. Windows Ten Keeps Deleting my program.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Ten Keeps Deleting my program.: I downloaded a trainer for the game Atelier Ryza 2, and windows virus protection keeps deleting the damn thing automatically even though I made a whitelist exclusion for both it and the folder it's in and have real time protection turned off. So far that same tool has done...
  4. My front changed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My front changed: [ATTACH] Hi there, i was messing around with wallpaper engine and custom picture's for my folders, when my front changed. you can see it in discord. its everywhere like that. any help? thx...
  5. Windows 10 hurts my eyes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 hurts my eyes: Hello, I have now tried to use Windows 10 at several workplaces but without no success. Everytime I try to work with Windows 10 my eyes really hurts... I find Windows 10 too bright and really hard to watch and compare to Windows 7 there is a big difference . With...
  6. mp3's in windows 10 stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    mp3's in windows 10 stopped working: I was wondering if anyone could help me, i was listening to music then media player came up with a message stating it could not play the file. Now it will not play any of my mp3 files on multiple hard drives. i have even installed winamp and it will not play any of my files...
  7. my notepad is not normal in windows ten

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my notepad is not normal in windows ten: The windows was done with the iso and the notepad is not normal it has a red x and it also has chat font I want it back to normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-notepad-is-not-normal-in-windows-ten/1fabbf9a-9b7c-477b-bfbd-866390555026"
  8. File Explorer and MP3's

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer and MP3's: How do you get the artist visible on a single MP3? In other words, if I have a number of mp3's in a folder and I want the artist to be visible, the ribbon gives me the ability too show "Album artist", View>Add columns>Album artist, the MP3's in the folder are single, non...
  9. MP3's stopped working correctly.

in Windows 10 Support
    MP3's stopped working correctly.: When I click on an MP3 file a dialog opens asking which player to use. No matter which player I choose the dialog just reopens. If I click on a WMA file it opens my default player and plays fine. If I leave the player window open and drag the MP3 onto it it plays just fine....
  10. Windows 10 is hurting my eyes

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 is hurting my eyes: I have an Asus G75VW laptop with windows 8.1 and upgraded to Windows 10. When I did this, everything was fine.. But since I wanted a clean install, I re-installed my SDD and installed Windows 10 clean. Everything is working much better that way, but I can't look at for...