Windows 10: windows ten is too slow

Discus and support windows ten is too slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer been so slow of late after the new update I deleted files but cannot delete a ton thanks to the stupid trusted installer which to me is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dragongod Zues, Jul 5, 2019.

1. windows ten is too slow

My computer been so slow of late after the new update I deleted files but cannot delete a ton thanks to the stupid trusted installer which to me is a dumb programing idea any way still been really slow I use my windows seven computer it is a old note book got several years ago runs so much quicker .why is it that you guys keep lying about that windows seven is slower I guessing trying to get people to buy in to your windows ten gaarbge os instead of windows seven that stand up to the test of time . I am a writer and love micorsoft word on my windows sevn computer it using the best word program out there and runs quick and fast but when i put it on my ten computer which should be much faster due to this being a top notch gaming computer with the fastest processors you can get it runs like a snail so much slower so i concluded your windows ten os is slower and your trying to get dumb people to buy your slow os I only got it due it being pre installed when i bought the computer and could not get seven at the time no thanks to you making near impossible to buy it without priacy or a friend or family memeber lucky for me my brother had this laptop with windows seven which is **** compared to my computer but for some reson runs so much faster so tell me agian why I should keep you slow windows ten os?

:)

dragongod Zues, Jul 5, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 5, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 5, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

windows ten is too slow

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

windows ten is too slow

1. windows ten is too slow - Similar Threads - ten too slow

2. SYSTEM TOO SLOW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM TOO SLOW: HOW CAN I SPEED UP MY PC + MAKE HIM REBOOT FASTER WITHOUT UPDATES + WHY MICROSOFT KEEPS ASKING ME TO SING IN although I MARKED THE BOX IN THE THE FIRST PLACE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-too-slow/63f6ce8f-f6a8-45c1-9c46-cf310ab5f0a9
  3. Windows 11 too slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 too slow: I have a Dell G7, and it worked just fine with windows 10, I upgraded to windows 11 and it worked for a couple of weeks, but now it takes 15 minutes to initialize, but some times it gives me an error saying that explorer has crashed or someting like that, than the screen...
  4. Windows 11 too slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 too slow: I have a Dell G7, and it worked just fine with windows 10, I upgraded to windows 11 and it worked for a couple of weeks, but now it takes 15 minutes to initialize, but some times it gives me an error saying that explorer has crashed or someting like that, than the screen...
  5. Windows update too slow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update too slow: Hello guys so im installing windows 10 update and its going so so slow since five hours till now and its 24 % is it normal ps : its a new pc thanks in advance submitted by /u/loler12345678909 [link] [comments]...
  6. HDD too slow on Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HDD too slow on Windows: Hi Everyone, I recently installed a new SSD in place of my HDD, and in place of my DVD writer, I installed my HDD. Now my SSD is working fine. But my HDD is running extremely slow, sometimes it hangs my Windows Explorer. I thought it is something wrong with my HDD. But...
  7. too slow

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    too slow: i dont understand my laptop is very slow I refreshed it several times nothing changed it is tooo slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/too-slow/99351137-db9b-497b-9930-f5cd3eaa2382
  8. Windows Photos too slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photos too slow: Windows Photos is a big let down. It is too slow and often freezes. I have followed troubleshooting instructions but nothing has fixed it. I notice that this is a long standing issue that Microsoft have yet to address. When is it going to be fixed and is there anything that...
  9. Windows is too slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows is too slow: Windows has been too slow after the update, update all the drivers and check the entire Windows Defender computer, any ideas that may be happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-too-slow/55dd2c39-e3e9-4a02-8f37-5c0435498174
  10. Windows Boot too slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Boot too slow: Whenever I switch on my Laptop , It takes about 2min to load . It is very frustrating . The thing is that it shows multiple messages such as "Waiting for Local Session manager" , "Starting Services" , "Preparing Windows" at every startup and "Stopping services" , "Stopping...