Windows 10: Windows ten keeps looping just a Moment after I factory reset it?

Discus and support Windows ten keeps looping just a Moment after I factory reset it? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi I was resetting this laptop for my buddy and it’s stuck on a boot loop saying that it didn’t restart right then says just a moment. Is there any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/IFoolio, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Windows ten keeps looping just a Moment after I factory reset it?

Hi I was resetting this laptop for my buddy and it’s stuck on a boot loop saying that it didn’t restart right then says just a moment. Is there any solution?

submitted by /u/IFoolio
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/IFoolio, Oct 16, 2020

2. Windows 10 Factory Reset Infinite Boot Loop

Hello,

As you are facing issue with Boot loop, I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps provided below:

• Go to the Microsoft software download website and create Windows 10
      installation media.
    • Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot>Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.

After the repair is complete, check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 16, 2020
  3. Looping after factory reset

There is not much to do than again factory reset your computer.

Dell SupportAssist OS Recovery starts automatically if Windows will not startup. The recovery environment allows you to diagnose hardware issues, repair issues, back up files, and restore factory settings. You can start the recovery environment at any time.
    Verify the list of systems on which Dell SupportAssist OS Recovery is supported.

You should able to factory reset with Windows 10 Installation DVD. You can create Windows 10 installation DVD/USB with Windows 10 Media Creation Tool.

FreeBooter, Oct 16, 2020
  4. cwd500 Win User

Windows ten keeps looping just a Moment after I factory reset it?

Looping after factory reset

I got a Dell 5559 on Windows 10. I was having a problem where the computer showed it was connect to internet but it wouldn't pull up any web page or do anything that requires internet. I tried to do a factory reset and now it's looping with this screen. Any help?
    Windows ten keeps looping just a Moment after I factory reset it? e56fac92ae2f99c1b72baf3f2761c78d.jpg

cwd500, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows ten keeps looping just a Moment after I factory reset it?

1. Windows ten keeps looping just a Moment after I factory reset it? - Similar Threads - ten keeps looping

2. Reset Laptop, stuck in Just a Moment loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reset Laptop, stuck in Just a Moment loop.: I recently bought a laptop to kill the time when I'm not at work because my main tower is awaiting new parts. I turned it on today just to see it was installing a new update, yet it was working fine the night before. I got the infamous "black screen" and tried all the steps I...
  3. Reset Laptop, stuck in Just a Moment loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset Laptop, stuck in Just a Moment loop.: I recently bought a laptop to kill the time when I'm not at work because my main tower is awaiting new parts. I turned it on today just to see it was installing a new update, yet it was working fine the night before. I got the infamous "black screen" and tried all the steps I...
  4. Reset Laptop, stuck in Just a Moment loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Just a moment after reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Just a moment after reset: I was trying to reset my pc to clean it up, and while resetting it I accidentally turned it off. now when I power it up, it says "just a moment" for around 5 minutes, and then gives me a screen that says other user. I don't know how to log in from here, and a majority of...
  6. Lenovo stuck on Just a moment blue screen after factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo stuck on Just a moment blue screen after factory reset: Hello all, I have a Lenovo IdeaPad that I'm trying to factory reset after some major keyboard issues apparently still ongoing, so I'm using a USB Bluetooth keyboard that I had lying around. I created a media image on a USB drive using the media creation tool, so I could...
  7. Just one moment loop

Just one moment loop: I have a HP elitebook. I attempted to install Windows 10 from a USB drive and received several errors. I have since tried resetting and I cannot get out of the Just a Moment loop. I have restarted in safe mode and shut down hoping that would work. Help please....
  8. Stuck on "Just a moment" after factory reset

Stuck on "Just a moment" after factory reset: A while back I had a problem with a program or driver that made my laptop freeze upon loading into the desktop, I couldnt find the problem and ended up just doing a factory reset after transfering my files to an external hard drive. Upon loading back into windows after the...
  9. Looping after factory reset

in Windows 10 Support
    Looping after factory reset: I got a Dell 5559 on Windows 10. I was having a problem where the computer showed it was connect to internet but it wouldn't pull up any web page or do anything that requires internet. I tried to do a factory reset and now it's looping with this screen. Any help? [img] 103586
  10. Just a moment restart loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Just a moment restart loop: After resetting my laptop it asks me to put in data for time and language, after that I select "use expresso settings". Then after I'm done with selecting it says "Just a moment..." After awhile the screen turns off and on for a split second on the screen and it restarts....