Windows 10: Windows ten pro not recognizing my office computer

Discus and support Windows ten pro not recognizing my office computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have tried 5 different fixes to get one windows ten pro computer to be visible on the network. My windows ten pro see's itself a laptop with windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RobertWinfrey, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Windows ten pro not recognizing my office computer

I have tried 5 different fixes to get one windows ten pro computer to be visible on the network. My windows ten pro see's itself a laptop with windows ten but not the main computer I need to have some files available from it. These two computers are on a windstream router hard wired. When I go through the list of things to check and change to automatic it will work for a day or two and then becomes invisible again. I can't figure out why it is resetting itself and what settings are changing. We share auto estimating on these computers and it does allow this to work but the vendor put a direct link in the program for it to go straight to the program. When I look for available computers on the network my dell desktop shows up but not the office computer. Help Lol.

:)

RobertWinfrey, Apr 8, 2021
  2. tater1955 Win User

I need to convert Quattro pro files to windows Office 2007

The link says for Office 2000 and 2003. Will this work for 2007?

tater1955, Apr 8, 2021
  3. tater1955 Win User

But does it work for Office 2007?

tater1955, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Lazzer408 Win User

Windows ten pro not recognizing my office computer

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/ha010448731033.aspx

Install the Quattro Pro 5.0 converter
    To install the converter for Quattro Pro versions 1.0 through 5.0 for Windows, do the following:

Click Start on the Windows taskbar, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
    Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
    Click the name of the Microsoft Office 2000 or Microsoft Excel 2000 program that you have, and then click Add/Remove.
    Click Add or Remove Features, and locate the Quattro Pro 5.0 Converter under Microsoft Excel for Windows.
    Click Run From My Computer to install the converter to your hard disk.
    Click Update Now.
    Open a Quattro Pro file
    To open a Quattro Pro file in Excel, follow these steps:

Click Open on the File menu.
    In the Look in list, click the drive or folder that contains the file you want to open, and then locate the folder that contains the file.
    In the Files of type list, click Quattro Pro 1.0/5.0 (Win) (*.wb1) if your files are from Quattro Pro for Windows versions 1.0 through 5.0, or click Quattro Pro/DOS Files (*.wq1). The former requires installation of the converter, as outlined above, before it appears in the list.
    Double-click the file you want to open.
    Notes

You cannot save files in the Quattro Pro 1.0/5.0 (Win) (*.wb1) format. If you open one of these files and make changes to it, you can save changes by saving as a Microsoft Excel Workbook (*.xls) or in another spreadsheet format.
    You can save changes in the Quattro Pro/DOS format, but changes made using features that are unique to Excel may be lost.

or

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HP052538431033.aspx

You can open a file created in another program, such as Lotus 1-2-3 or Quattro Pro, in Microsoft Excel the same way you would open an Excel file. You can then save the file in its original file format or as an Excel workbook using the standard Excel save commands. Files saved as Excel workbooks might not retain all of their original formatting, and features and formatting of an Excel workbook might not be available in other programs.

Lazzer408, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Windows ten pro not recognizing my office computer

1. Windows ten pro not recognizing my office computer - Similar Threads - ten pro recognizing

2. Windows Ten Pro 64 Won't Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Ten Pro 64 Won't Install: I had to do a clean reinstall of Windows Ten Pro 64 on my HD. But, it will not install I ge the message: "Windows Cannot Install required files. Make sure that all files required for installation are available and restart the Installation." I am trying to Install Windows from...
  3. Windows Ten Pro 64 Won't Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Ten Pro 64 Won't Install: I had to do a clean reinstall of Windows Ten Pro 64 on my HD. But, it will not install I ge the message: "Windows Cannot Install required files. Make sure that all files required for installation are available and restart the Installation." I am trying to Install Windows from...
  4. Windows Ten Pro 64 Won't Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. INSTALL WINDOWS TEN IN A COMPUTER WITH WINDOWS 7

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    INSTALL WINDOWS TEN IN A COMPUTER WITH WINDOWS 7: I AM 82 AND NOT COMPUTER LITERATE. I HAVE A WINDOWS TEN LICENSE KEY AND WANT TO INSTALL IT ONTO MY LAPTOP THAT HAS WINDOWS 7. IS THERE A SIMPLE WAY TO DO IT? WITHOUT CONFUSING COMPUTER LANGUAGE? THANK YOU VERY MUCH....
  6. upgraded to Windows 10 pro and now my Microsoft Office license is not recognized

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    upgraded to Windows 10 pro and now my Microsoft Office license is not recognized: I just upgraded my windows to 10 Pro and now my Microsoft Licenses are not recognized. Please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgraded-to-windows-10-pro-and-now-my-microsoft/42e2159a-24da-4cfb-a892-74e04de935d4
  7. Computer Does not Recognize Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer Does not Recognize Win 10 Pro: I upgraded from Vista to Win 10 Pro. Windows Pro seems to be working ok. When I try to upload the latest drivers for my Dell computer, I do not see the operating system Win 10. It only shows Vista and Win XP. How come It does not show Win 10 as a operating system...
  8. Windows Ten

Windows Ten: When I scan a paper, to email it to my family, I use the PDF icon. When I had Windows 7, the program automatically put a copy of the scanned page in my document folder. When I perform the same task in Windows ten I can't find a copy of the scanned paper anywhere. Does it...
  9. Windows ten: computer will not cut off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows ten: computer will not cut off: Windows ten: computer will not cut off, why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-ten-computer-will-not-cut-off/8dac99a1-c57e-4b80-9cd0-399e84f13eee
  10. MY NEW COMPUTER WITH WINDOWS 10 WILL NOT RECOGNIZE MY OFFICE PRODUCT KEY THAT I USED ON MY...

MY NEW COMPUTER WITH WINDOWS 10 WILL NOT RECOGNIZE MY OFFICE PRODUCT KEY THAT I USED ON MY...: HOW DO I GET THE NEW COMPUTER TO RECOGINIZE THE PRODUCT KEY I HAVE IN OFFICE. IS THERE A CONTACT AT MICROSOFT OFFICE TO CHECK TO BE SURE THE PRODUCT KEY IS STILL GOOD. IT WAS LAST USED ON MY OTHER COMPUTER ALSO USING WINDOWS 10. WHEN I HIT THE WORD ICON ON THE NEW...