Windows 10: Windows ten stopcode upon fresh install

Discus and support Windows ten stopcode upon fresh install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello everybody. On Christmas I got a PC. It is a custom built. I inserted the windows ten flash drive that came from it's own box. I chose 64 bit and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Guythatsbadwithpc's, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Windows ten stopcode upon fresh install

Hello everybody. On Christmas I got a PC. It is a custom built. I inserted the windows ten flash drive that came from it's own box. I chose 64 bit and it gave me a stopcode 0xc000021a. I have looked things up and I guess it usually happens on systems that are already on an O.S. I am either going to send it back or try to fix it. If you can give me any useful info it would be greatly appreciated. I opted for the 32 bit until I can fix it.

:)

Guythatsbadwithpc's, Dec 26, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Dec 26, 2018
  4. more123 Win User

Windows ten stopcode upon fresh install

Fresh windows install help.

Hi.
    I have Samsung Series 7 NP7005ZA-S0AUS laptop pc. I decided to do a fresh windows install so I used a flash drive to re-install windows (I formatted the hard drive at the begnining of the installation). When the laptop booted first time in the installation process, I got a screen saying boot menu but it's empty. I clicked alt+ctl+de, the laptop restarts and gets me back to the same screen. I entered the bios and made sure the hd is on the top of the list and save/restarted but same issue. I tried loading bios default settings and that did not help either. I noticed in the boot menu that there are exclamation marks next to the HD and the SATA DVD drives, not sure what that means but they were not there before. I honestly think a bios update can do the trick but there is no way to upgrade the bios of a samsung laptop without Windows like my case so I am stuck.
    Any help will be very much appreciated.
    Notice: The hard drive has 8GB msata built in.

more123, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

Windows ten stopcode upon fresh install

1. Windows ten stopcode upon fresh install - Similar Threads - ten stopcode upon

2. Does windows format upon fresh installation properly wipe data on SSD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does windows format upon fresh installation properly wipe data on SSD?: If I re-install fresh windows 10 on a previously used SSD, the windows installer will format the SSD I understand. However, will the data that was on there be securely erased by this procedure? I cannot manage to format the SSD beforehand, because it is locked. Can still...
  3. fresh Win11 install having stopcode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fresh Win11 install having stopcode: hi, seeking help here with a new miniPC PN64 that keep getting stopcode very random, and everytime different stopcode. Upon customer service agent suggestion, I've also reinstalled fresh Win11 pro not upgrade, not repair and when it boots into desktop for the very first time,...
  4. fresh Win11 install having stopcode

fresh Win11 install having stopcode: hi, seeking help here with a new miniPC PN64 that keep getting stopcode very random, and everytime different stopcode. Upon customer service agent suggestion, I've also reinstalled fresh Win11 pro not upgrade, not repair and when it boots into desktop for the very first time,...
  5. Constant BSD blue screen error upon fresh install of windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSD blue screen error upon fresh install of windows.: I have been trying to help my friend with their computer, we attempted to do a clean install and upon finishing in the installation USB it restarted only to come to a BCD error screen, I've tried repairing it, using different installation medias, I still haven't used a...
  6. Constant BSD blue screen error upon fresh install of windows.

Constant BSD blue screen error upon fresh install of windows.: I have been trying to help my friend with their computer, we attempted to do a clean install and upon finishing in the installation USB it restarted only to come to a BCD error screen, I've tried repairing it, using different installation medias, I still haven't used a...
  7. Constant BSD blue screen error upon fresh install of windows.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows ten install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows ten install: We went from windows 7 to 10. my computer was fine until out IT guy installed the upgrade. The upgrade we were FORCED to install! Now my computer keeps crashing 17 times in less than an hour I'm getting an error message that says "Watchdog violation". Am I going to have to...
  9. Windows 10 freezing upon install, fresh build with no OS

Windows 10 freezing upon install, fresh build with no OS: I just built a new computer. I've accessed the BIOS, but, other than that the computer has no Operating System. I purchased a license for windows 10 and created windows installation media on a USB drive (16gb). When I plug it in to my new build, the blue windows logo will pop...
  10. BSOD upon fresh install of Windows 10 and new hardware additions.

BSOD upon fresh install of Windows 10 and new hardware additions.: I installed a fresh version of Windows 10 into my sons' PC and started getting blue screens last week. I formatted the drive and loaded Win10 from the software creation tool on a USB drive. They seemed to go away after a couple of days, so I hoped the situation corrected...