Windows 10: Windows ten upgrade

Discus and support Windows ten upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Upgraded from windows 10 on asus computer has stock 16 gb ram and 2tb hd issue is after upgrade it says i have 16 gb ram but only 6.95 gb avail?!?!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DanielBoileau, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Windows ten upgrade

Upgraded from windows 10 on asus computer

has stock 16 gb ram and 2tb hd

issue is after upgrade it says i have 16 gb ram but only 6.95 gb avail?!?! On bare fully reset computer nothing on it

also the optical drive wont work. Nor will it even recognize it in find hardware.

regret the upgrade. Computer is last years model

Windows ten upgrade [​IMG]

:)

DanielBoileau, Mar 30, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 30, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 30, 2019
  4. swarfega Win User

Windows ten upgrade

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows ten upgrade

1. Windows ten upgrade - Similar Threads - ten upgrade

2. windows ten upgrade bsod my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows ten upgrade bsod my pc: im using a windows ten upgrade tool from microsoft, the MediaCreationTool20H2 from the official website, and when it gets to about 42 percent on the install where it says it will restart multiple times, i get a bluescreen. the technical info states STOP: 0x0000007e...
  3. After I upgrade to window ten,in my Lenovo,in the process the Lenovo table 27” when in to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After I upgrade to window ten,in my Lenovo,in the process the Lenovo table 27” when in to...: After I upgrade to window 10,my levono computertablet when in to sleep mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-i-upgrade-to-window-tenin-my-lenovoin-the/20a11cfe-09f1-44bc-8519-4c8cd7d41695
  4. how do I move a windows ten pro license to upgrade a windows 10 home license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how do I move a windows ten pro license to upgrade a windows 10 home license?: how do I move a windows ten pro license to upgrade a windows 10 home license? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-a-windows-ten-pro-license-to-upgrade/dd8e9fc4-5803-42af-9f02-9e9389a12179"
  5. Upgrade from unactivated windows 10 home to windows ten pro

Upgrade from unactivated windows 10 home to windows ten pro: Hi I currently have windows 10 home that is not yet activated, however I now realise I would need windows 10 pro and I need a licence. How do I go about this do I just enter a windows 10 pro product key? Many thanks :)...
  6. [SOLVED]Issues Reactivating Windows Ten after Motherboard Upgrade

[SOLVED]Issues Reactivating Windows Ten after Motherboard Upgrade: Hello! I recently upgraded the motherboard on my PC from the one it originally came with. Now I am prompted to reactivate Windows, but cannot as it thinks the Windows product key has been activated on another device, when its the same device. The original motherboard was...
  7. Issues Reactivating Windows Ten after Motherboard Upgrade

Issues Reactivating Windows Ten after Motherboard Upgrade: Hello! I recently upgraded the motherboard on my PC from the one it originally came with. Now I am prompted to reactivate Windows, but cannot as it thinks the Windows product key has been activated on another device, when its the same device. The original motherboard was...
  8. windows ten is junk no wonder they offered a free upgrade, nothing but issues everyday,and...

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows ten is junk no wonder they offered a free upgrade, nothing but issues everyday,and...: default programs not allowing me to use music bee as my media player.. iTunes is crap..so no right away. window media is horrible..as per usual. I would like to uninstall that groove music $ store app....
  9. Rolling back from the version 1809 to 1803 in windows 10 after the ten days from upgrading...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Rolling back from the version 1809 to 1803 in windows 10 after the ten days from upgrading...: Rolling back from the version 1809 to 1803 in windows 10 after the ten days from upgrading ...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rolling-back-from-the-version-1809-to-1803-in/a7267051-5674-4535-9b4b-75793da60c8b
  10. wINDOW 7 TO WINDOWS TEN UPGRADE

wINDOW 7 TO WINDOWS TEN UPGRADE: Hi. My windows hard drive crashed fatally and I had to replace it. I had upgraded to ten from 7 during the free period a couple of years ago. With my new hard drive I installed windows ten home but I cannot activate it because I do not have a windows ten key. Is it now the...