Windows 10: Windows Terminal 1.0

Discus and support Windows Terminal 1.0 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have version 1903 installed, but what about the new terminal it comes with? Where is that? I was hoping there'd be a way to install it simply.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StephenPhillipsZY, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Windows Terminal 1.0

I have version 1903 installed, but what about the new terminal it comes with? Where is that? I was hoping there'd be a way to install it simply.

:)

StephenPhillipsZY, Jun 10, 2019
  2. BigMack70 Win User

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Wait wait wait I can do it in 3 steps

Diasble Metro:
    1) Don't buy Windows 8
    2) ?????
    3) Profit!

BigMack70, Jun 10, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Windows Terminal 1.0

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows Terminal 1.0

1. Windows Terminal 1.0 - Similar Threads - Terminal

2. Windows terminal is giving error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows terminal is giving error: My windows terminal is giving this errorThe terminal process"C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe" terminated with exit code: -1073741819...
  3. Windows terminal is giving error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows terminal is giving error: My windows terminal is giving this errorThe terminal process"C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe" terminated with exit code: -1073741819...
  4. Stuck terminating Power shell threads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck terminating Power shell threads: Hi, we have a Windows 2016 Server that is not happy at all, over a few days the CPU usage gets higher and higher to the point where it needs a reboot to fix the issue. the issue seems to be a set of PowerShell threads that are started by the system that are stuck in a...
  5. Stuck terminating Power shell threads

Stuck terminating Power shell threads: Hi, we have a Windows 2016 Server that is not happy at all, over a few days the CPU usage gets higher and higher to the point where it needs a reboot to fix the issue. the issue seems to be a set of PowerShell threads that are started by the system that are stuck in a...
  6. what is this Terminal option?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is this Terminal option?: When I right-click on my desktop, I see a 'Terminal' option, which it wasn't there before! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-terminal-option/e2d8c097-d8a4-45a4-9d87-e52e42df24ec
  7. what is this Terminal option?

what is this Terminal option?: When I right-click on my desktop, I see a 'Terminal' option, which it wasn't there before! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-terminal-option/e2d8c097-d8a4-45a4-9d87-e52e42df24ec
  8. Terminal app is broken after latest Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Terminal app is broken after latest Windows update: After the latest Windows update March 12, 2024—KB5035853 OS Builds 22621.3296 and 22631.3296, I am not able to successfully run the command `npm install` in a NodeJS project via the Terminal app. I was previously able to do this. In fact the command completes without error,...
  9. Terminal app is broken after latest Windows update

Terminal app is broken after latest Windows update: After the latest Windows update March 12, 2024—KB5035853 OS Builds 22621.3296 and 22631.3296, I am not able to successfully run the command `npm install` in a NodeJS project via the Terminal app. I was previously able to do this. In fact the command completes without error,...
  10. Windows terminal and terminal preview , crashing after last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows terminal and terminal preview , crashing after last update: Like the issue was happened in January with almost all native Windows apps. now the same problem reappears again, apparently caused by Microsoft for "old " cpu´s . This time it is affecting the latest version of Windows Terminal and Windows Terminal...