Windows 10: Windows Terminal Features – New command line tool from Microsoft

Discus and support Windows Terminal Features – New command line tool from Microsoft in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft has announced Windows Terminal, a new modern and fast tool for users of Command Prompt, PowerShell, and WSL. The new Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 21, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows Terminal Features – New command line tool from Microsoft

WinClub, May 21, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Windows Terminal Features – New command line tool from Microsoft :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, May 21, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Windows Command-Line: The Evolution of the Windows Command-Line

Read more: Windows Command-Line: The Evolution of the Windows Command-Line Windows Command Line Tools For Developers

Brink, May 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Terminal Features – New command line tool from Microsoft - Similar Threads - Terminal Features –

2. Windows Terminal becomes new default command line tool in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Terminal becomes new default command line tool in Windows 11: Windows users have quite a few options when it comes to using the command line. There is the classic Command Prompt for one, and PowerShell. Now, with the release of Windows 11 version 22H2, comes a new default: Windows Terminal. [ATTACH] Windows Terminal was launched in...
  3. "Verify" command line tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Verify" command line tool: Greetings,Does the verify tool only verify files that I copy, or system files as well?There isn't a subforum for the command line. I chose the "Files, folders, and storage" topic, but if there is a more suitable topic let me know.Thanks,Shane....
  4. "Verify" command line tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Verify" command line tool: Greetings,Does the verify tool only verify files that I copy, or system files as well?There isn't a subforum for the command line. I chose the "Files, folders, and storage" topic, but if there is a more suitable topic let me know.Thanks,Shane....
  5. "Verify" command line tool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Windows Terminal Preview 1.1 Release | Windows Command Line

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Terminal Preview 1.1 Release | Windows Command Line: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ThomasMaurerCH [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hbjlwn/windows_terminal_preview_11_release_windows/
  7. Windows Terminal 1.0 | Windows Command Line

Windows Terminal 1.0 | Windows Command Line: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ThomasMaurerCH [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gmrlrq/windows_terminal_10_windows_command_line/
  8. Windows Terminal Preview v0.10 Release | Windows Command Line

Windows Terminal Preview v0.10 Release | Windows Command Line: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ThomasMaurerCH [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fkbfbr/windows_terminal_preview_v010_release_windows/
  9. Command line /silent options for Microsoft's new windows installer cleanup tool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command line /silent options for Microsoft's new windows installer cleanup tool: Is there a command line version of this tool? https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/windows-fix-problems-that-block-programs-being-installed-or-removed It would be great for remotely fixing PCs with installer issues....
  10. How to add custom command line in Windows Terminal

in Windows 10 News
    How to add custom command line in Windows Terminal: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]With Windows Terminal, the company is trying to bring all the command-line based utilities under one UWP shell. Out of the box, it includes Windows PowerShell and Windows Command Prompt – but if someone wants, they can include another command-line [...] This...