Windows 10: Windows Terminal Highly Recommended

Discus and support Windows Terminal Highly Recommended in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Windows Terminal is available from Store, now, already. I highly recommend it Eventually, it will replace cmd, the current PowerShell & more. I can... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Drew1903, May 3, 2021.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Windows Terminal Highly Recommended

Windows Terminal is available from Store, now, already. I highly recommend it Eventually, it will replace cmd, the current PowerShell & more. I can do everything in one app, has tabs and IS the future NOW. Please, grab it & discover it for yourself, now; it is VERY cool, indeed for all it can do.Cheers,Drew

:)

Drew1903, May 3, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 3, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows Terminal Release Candidate v0.11.1333.0 (1.0rc2) to Windows 10

Source: https://github.com/microsoft/termina...g/v0.11.1333.0

Brink, May 3, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows Terminal Highly Recommended - Similar Threads - Terminal Highly Recommended

2. Recommendation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recommendation: Hi, As i know that there will be no windows 11 but i would recommend to pass this to the heads and suggest the next feature of windows https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GksehGJccqQ...
  3. High recommended VPN for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    High recommended VPN for Windows 10: Due to possible hackers currently in my sight of unlawful entry, please provide a VPN which is cutting edge and trusted by Microsoft. Thank you, Carmen DeBose...
  4. Windows Terminal

Windows Terminal: The windows terminal says it has a wrong path: the one on the store at least. I found it and it was there. Can't I redirect the path so that it goes to the .exe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-terminal/68797ba2-9741-4606-afff-109889aa6f38
  5. Windows Terminal initialPosition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Terminal initialPosition: I'm testing the new Windows terminal on Windows 10 build 18363.720, and according to the terminal docs, there's supposed to be a setting called initialPosition that sets the terminal starting position based on the upper-left of your primary monitor. I'm using the following...
  6. Issue with Windows Terminal

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with Windows Terminal: I've been having this issue with running WindowsTerminal (Preview) on my Desktop, but no issues when running on my laptop. Both are the latest versions of Windows 10, on top of that, my Desktop can run UWP without an issue, however, just this program fails to run. I've...
  7. windows terminal password

in Windows 10 Support
    windows terminal password: Hi, I would like to try the new Windows Terminal feature to get my toes wet with bash. I read the install FAQ and saw you must provide a user/password that is not at all related to Windows UAC. Is this user/password for the install only? ...or does it mean I'm going to have...
  8. Windows Terminal 1.0

Windows Terminal 1.0: I have version 1903 installed, but what about the new terminal it comes with? Where is that? I was hoping there'd be a way to install it simply. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-terminal-10/cd00b2d5-1aaf-467a-950a-ab29f573e00e
  9. Fix lsass.exe terminated and High CPU or Disk usage issues

in Windows 10 News
    Fix lsass.exe terminated and High CPU or Disk usage issues: [ATTACH] LSASS.exe or Local Security Authority Subsystem Service is a process on Windows operating system. It is valuable in enforcing the security policy on the computer. When a user logs in to the Windows Server, it is responsible for handling the password changes [...]...
  10. Highly recommended!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Highly recommended!: This team from Unifiedsols combines intelligence and capabilities. Not only have they fixed my computer issues, they have done so with outstanding customer service, and fair pricing. I would absolutely recommend them to any one with a computer issue - they are honest,...