Windows 10: Windows Terminal Highly Recommended

Discus and support Windows Terminal Highly Recommended in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Windows Terminal is available from Store, now, already. I highly recommend it Eventually, it will replace cmd, the current PowerShell & more. I can... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Drew1903, May 3, 2021.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Windows Terminal Highly Recommended

Windows Terminal is available from Store, now, already. I highly recommend it Eventually, it will replace cmd, the current PowerShell & more. I can do everything in one app, has tabs and IS the future NOW. Please, grab it & discover it for yourself, now; it is VERY cool, indeed for all it can do.Cheers,Drew

:)

Drew1903, May 3, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 3, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows Terminal Release Candidate v0.11.1333.0 (1.0rc2) to Windows 10

Source: https://github.com/microsoft/termina...g/v0.11.1333.0

Brink, May 3, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows Terminal Highly Recommended - Similar Threads - Terminal Highly Recommended

2. "Seeking Recommendations: Reliable Industrial Adhesive Manufacturer for High-Performance...

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Seeking Recommendations: Reliable Industrial Adhesive Manufacturer for High-Performance...: "Can anyone recommend a reliable industrial adhesive manufacturer that specializes in high-performance adhesives for bonding various materials? I'm looking for a solution that can withstand harsh environmental conditions and provide strong, durable bonds for industrial...
  3. windows terminal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows terminal: windows terminal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-terminal/f6d0388f-fc86-42e0-ba6b-ae11be32f96a
  4. Windows Terminal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Terminal: I opened terminal this evening to do a system file check and received the following message in red: Can anyone tell me what this is and how to fix please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-terminal/7add3d37-a1a3-49bc-99f4-0e775ef1daca
  5. windows terminal

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows terminal: I am trying to get / install "windows terminal" via the MS store --- when I click on the install button --- nothing seems to happen ---- I did get to a screen that had a "get" button --- when I clicked on that button i got an error message that say "something when wrong on...
  6. windows terminal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows terminal: I am trying to get / install "windows terminal" via the MS store --- when I click on the install button --- nothing seems to happen ---- I did get to a screen that had a "get" button --- when I clicked on that button i got an error message that say "something when wrong on...
  7. windows terminal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. High recommended VPN for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    High recommended VPN for Windows 10: Due to possible hackers currently in my sight of unlawful entry, please provide a VPN which is cutting edge and trusted by Microsoft. Thank you, Carmen DeBose...
  9. Windows Terminal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Terminal: The windows terminal says it has a wrong path: the one on the store at least. I found it and it was there. Can't I redirect the path so that it goes to the .exe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-terminal/68797ba2-9741-4606-afff-109889aa6f38
  10. Highly recommended!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Highly recommended!: This team from Unifiedsols combines intelligence and capabilities. Not only have they fixed my computer issues, they have done so with outstanding customer service, and fair pricing. I would absolutely recommend them to any one with a computer issue - they are honest,...