Windows 10: Windows Terminal Preview v0.3 has been published to Microsoft Store

Discus and support Windows Terminal Preview v0.3 has been published to Microsoft Store in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows Terminal Preview v0.3 has been published to the Microsoft Store! If you have previously installed the Terminal from the Store, you will receive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Windows Terminal Preview v0.3 has been published to Microsoft Store

Source: https://devblogs.microsoft.com/comma...-v0-3-release/

:)

Brink, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Aug 4, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Publishing times for Microsoft Store just got faster

Source: Publishing times for Microsoft Store just got faster! - Windows Developer Blog

Brink, Aug 4, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Terminal Preview v0.3 has been published to Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Terminal Preview has

2. Publishing an app with obfuscation on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Publishing an app with obfuscation on Microsoft Store: I would like to know if obfuscation is allowed for .NET applications that need to be published to Microsoft Store.I'd like to protect my source code. From my understanding code virtualization is not allowed, but are simple obfuscation techniques like renaming/control flow...
  3. Publishing an app with obfuscation on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Publishing an app with obfuscation on Microsoft Store: I would like to know if obfuscation is allowed for .NET applications that need to be published to Microsoft Store.I'd like to protect my source code. From my understanding code virtualization is not allowed, but are simple obfuscation techniques like renaming/control flow...
  4. Terminating microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Terminating microsoft store: Hi i have terminated microsoft store to see if it would fix my problem of it not opening. I bought minecraft not via microsoft store but i would like to know how do i fix my mistake and is this any way i could get the store back and working. my mistake was terminating...
  5. Terminating microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Terminating microsoft store: Hi i have terminated microsoft store to see if it would fix my problem of it not opening. I bought minecraft not via microsoft store but i would like to know how do i fix my mistake and is this any way i could get the store back and working. my mistake was terminating...
  6. Terminating microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Publish Windows Service to the Microsoft store

Publish Windows Service to the Microsoft store: Hi, I have a Windows Service written in C++ that I would like to publish to the Microsoft Store. How do I go about doing this - do I need to package the service in MSIX format first. My understanding is that MSIX support for Windows Services exists only on Windows 10...
  8. Publisher: Unknown - This app has been blocked for your protection.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Publisher: Unknown - This app has been blocked for your protection.: I'm attempting to install software that is from a trusted source, where the publisher is identified as unknown. I get... "This app has been blocked for your protection." How do I turn off this protection so that I can install my software? Windows 10, Version 1909, OS Build...
  9. Microsoft Store Uninstall/Terminate

Microsoft Store Uninstall/Terminate: How do I remove Microsoft Store from my Windows 10 computer or at least disable access? I've already tried to terminate the app in Settings, but it doesn't seem to be working......
  10. Terminate Microsoft Store Apps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Terminate Microsoft Store Apps in Windows 10: How to: Terminate Microsoft Store Apps in Windows 10 How to Terminate Microsoft Store Apps in Windows 10 If an open Store app doesn't respond, you can terminate (force close) it. All processes related to the app will be force terminated. Starting with Settings. This...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download microsoft terminal v0.3