Windows 10: Windows Terminal Preview v0.9 for Windows 10 scheduled for Feb. 11

Discus and support Windows Terminal Preview v0.9 for Windows 10 scheduled for Feb. 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Terminal v0.9 is scheduled for 2/11 This is the last release that will have new features before the v1 release Subsequent releases are strictly for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Windows Terminal Preview v0.9 for Windows 10 scheduled for Feb. 11

Source: Windows Terminal Status Updates . Issue #3600 . microsoft/terminal . GitHub

:)

Brink, Feb 5, 2020
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Feb 5, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 5, 2020
  4. Solaris17 Win User

Windows 10

Thats awesome! I wonder just how far we can bend it! for the record the official system requirements for the tech preview are as follows.

• Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster

• RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)

• Free hard disk space: 16 GB

• Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver

• A Microsoft account and Internet access
    which are the same for windows 8 operating systems.

Solaris17, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Terminal Preview v0.9 for Windows 10 scheduled for Feb. 11 - Similar Threads - Terminal Preview scheduled

2. Windows 10 scheduled task will not forcibly terminate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 scheduled task will not forcibly terminate: Hey all,I couldn't find a category subjective to "Task Scheduler" issues so I posted here. Sorry if it's not correct.I have a .bat file scheduled to run at 1:00 AM every morning and the properties of the task is set to kill it after 4 hours. This file is called doscan.bat and...
  3. Windows 10 scheduled task will not forcibly terminate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 scheduled task will not forcibly terminate: Hey all,I couldn't find a category subjective to "Task Scheduler" issues so I posted here. Sorry if it's not correct.I have a .bat file scheduled to run at 1:00 AM every morning and the properties of the task is set to kill it after 4 hours. This file is called doscan.bat and...
  4. Windows 10 scheduled task will not forcibly terminate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. New Windows Terminal Preview v1.6.10412.0 for Windows 10 - Feb. 11

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows Terminal Preview v1.6.10412.0 for Windows 10 - Feb. 11: This is a quick servicing release to address a number of issues in the 1.6 preview release. Changes This version of Windows Terminal comes with Cascadia Code 2102.03, which offers 23 bug fixes, support for new glyphs, control pictures, infinite arrow ligatures and more!...
  6. New Windows Terminal v1.5.10411.0 released for Windows 10 - Feb. 11

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows Terminal v1.5.10411.0 released for Windows 10 - Feb. 11: This is a quick servicing release to address a few issues in the 1.5 stable release. A preinstallation kit is available for system integrators and OEMs interested in prepackaging Windows Terminal with a Windows image. More information is available in the DISM documentation...
  7. New Windows Terminal Preview v1.5.3142.0 update for Windows 10 Nov. 11

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows Terminal Preview v1.5.3142.0 update for Windows 10 Nov. 11: Features URL auto-detection is here! Terminal will now detect URLs (of a certain limited vocabulary) and let you launch them by holding down Ctrl and clicking (#7691) When we first authored this feature, we forgot to account for double-width glyphs. @comzyh made sure we...
  8. Windows Terminal Preview v0.7 Released for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Terminal Preview v0.7 Released for Windows 10: Another release is out for the Windows Terminal preview! This release is labeled as v0.7 in the About section of the Terminal. As always, you can download the Terminal from the Microsoft Store and from the GitHub releases page. Here’s what’s new in this release: Windows...
  9. Windows Terminal Preview 1910 released for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Terminal Preview 1910 released for Windows 10: Another update to the Windows Terminal has just been released! As always, you can download the Terminal from the Microsoft Store, the Microsoft Store for Business, and GitHub. Note: In the About popup within the Terminal, this version will appear as v0.6. Updated UI The...
  10. Windows 9 preview

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9 preview: Hello Is there going to be a windows 9 public preview this fall? Thanks Tyler 1664