Windows 10: Windows Terminal wont start

Discus and support Windows Terminal wont start in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; This is my first time using Windows Terminal but whenever i try to start it this happens. Can anyone help to try and fix this?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by tylersimon2, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Windows Terminal wont start

This is my first time using Windows Terminal but whenever i try to start it this happens. Can anyone help to try and fix this?

:)

tylersimon2, Apr 30, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Kill/restart application when another one starts/terminates?

Hi, now I know what the utiltiy is, I can suggest another - Altdrag. This comes with a process blacklist- and even a drag and drop target to easily exclude a program.

Thus you simply add the games or whatever you wish to the list so the key/mouse combos are not effective.

Here'sa comparison:

Windows Terminal wont start [​IMG]

Blacklist:

Windows Terminal wont start [​IMG]

dalchina, Apr 30, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Apr 30, 2021
  4. Windows Terminal wont start

laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Apr 30, 2021
Thema:

Windows Terminal wont start

1. Windows Terminal wont start - Similar Threads - Terminal wont start

2. Why is Windows Terminal starting at login?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Windows Terminal starting at login?: I have Windows 11 Pro and when I log in Windows Terminal starts up by itself. I have checked all the places for having it do this and they are turned off or disabled such as Windows Startup folder, Terminal settings, Taskbar Startup, Terminal app advanced options. All of them...
  3. Why is Windows Terminal starting at login?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Windows Terminal starting at login?: I have Windows 11 Pro and when I log in Windows Terminal starts up by itself. I have checked all the places for having it do this and they are turned off or disabled such as Windows Startup folder, Terminal settings, Taskbar Startup, Terminal app advanced options. All of them...
  4. Start button right click menu missing Windows Terminal and Windows Terminal Admin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start button right click menu missing Windows Terminal and Windows Terminal Admin.: After a latest Windows Update the Windows Terminal and Windows Terminal Admin disappeared from the Windows start button right click context menu, How can I return it via Registry? or any way?...
  5. Start button right click menu missing Windows Terminal and Windows Terminal Admin.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start button right click menu missing Windows Terminal and Windows Terminal Admin.: After a latest Windows Update the Windows Terminal and Windows Terminal Admin disappeared from the Windows start button right click context menu, How can I return it via Registry? or any way?...
  6. How to change Starting Directory in Windows Terminal

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Starting Directory in Windows Terminal: [ATTACH]Windows Terminal is a powerful and fast command-line application that supports multi-tabs released in Windows 11 and Windows 10. It lets you access and uses Command Prompt, PowerShell, and also Windows Subsystem for Linux on it. Whenever you open Windows Terminal, you...
  7. Replace "Windows Powershell" with "Windows Terminal" in Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Replace "Windows Powershell" with "Windows Terminal" in Start Menu?: Hi all, Does anyone know if it's possible to replace the "Windows Powershell" and "Windows Powershell (Admin)" options with "Windows Terminal" in the Start Menu context menu? [img] I know there's an option to toggle between Command Prompt and Powershell in the Settings...
  8. Windows 10 wont start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 wont start: Hello, I am using Windows 10 single language edition on my laptop.The laptop has 2 drives C:Windows D:Other Yesterday night my laptop battery ran out while shutting down windows, i did not think much about it and left the laptop as is thinking it actually did shutdown. When...
  9. Windows wont start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows wont start: Guys l nid help... Been trying to install clean windows 10 installation on my Asus pc bt it get stuck on "Getting ready"... I have tried many times bt it get stuck there. It installs well then restarts, then says "getting devices ready" then stucks on "Getting ready".... What...
  10. Wont start

in Windows 10 Support
    Wont start: I scheduled a task in scheduler and now it just won't boot up is there any way I can get it to stop. I can't even remember what task it was. But I thought maybe isn't there a way to like edit the registry offline through parted magic while its offline to stop whatever it is?...