Windows 10: Windows Text Background Color

Discus and support Windows Text Background Color in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey, since a while. Some of the Windows System Apps and Messages have a ligth green background. How can i fix this ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by macFengo, Aug 7, 2019.

1. macFengo Win User

Windows Text Background Color

Hey,

since a while.

Some of the Windows System Apps and Messages have a ligth green background.

How can i fix this ?

:)

macFengo, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Screen background color

Hi,

You can try these steps in changing the
    Background color:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left-side of the window, select
      Colors.

• Then
      Choose a Color.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Wallpaper (background) color

Hi Aaron,

I realize that the background color changed from blue to black. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Close all open windows, restart the computer once and then login to the computer to check if that helps.

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Change your desktop background and colors: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...6c6/change-your-desktop-background-and-colors

Further you may also want to ensure that default theme is selected. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Personalization and select Themes.

• Click on Theme Settings to select Windows Default Themes.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 7, 2019
  4. Windows Text Background Color

Text color same as background color

So, I was messing around with the windows 10 display color settings, and I maaaay have accidentally changed the text color and highlight color to the same color as the background? I can't read any of the text, how to I restore the color back to default??
    (I'm using my iPad to post this btw)

OstrichEmpire, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows Text Background Color

1. Windows Text Background Color - Similar Threads - Text Background Color

2. Bug with background and text color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug with background and text color: I'm using windows 11, Acer swift 3, and I've noticed a problem with my laptop on a few applicationsThis is what it looks like, the text and the background colours are the same so I can't see the option, if i hover my cursor over it, it does show but it's not very convenient...
  3. Bug with background and text color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug with background and text color: I'm using windows 11, Acer swift 3, and I've noticed a problem with my laptop on a few applicationsThis is what it looks like, the text and the background colours are the same so I can't see the option, if i hover my cursor over it, it does show but it's not very convenient...
  4. Background color of selected text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background color of selected text: In Windows and many applications, the contrast between the background color and the color of selected text and other items e.g. emails in Outlook is very poor. I am not ready to go to the full high-contrast mode not old enough yet!. How would I change the background color...
  5. How to change background color of rotating text in a video?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change background color of rotating text in a video?: Hello I want to make a simple video showing a rotating text. I create a text 3d and also turn off the canvas when i save as video gif type i get the default background . i change by clicking on effects tab but i can use only the existing color !! I would like to...
  6. Some text gets a weird color background

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some text gets a weird color background: Some text on my computer, not just on the internet, gets a weird red/yellow/blue shadow behind it. Also, maybe all fonts are effected but it's more visible on some fonts rather than others. Also, just now when trying to upload an image of what it looks like, in the picture...
  7. Windows Background Color

Windows Background Color: I have set the following registry entries to reduce the blinding white Window background color on my Windows 10 computer: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Colors 190 190 190 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\Colors 190 190 190 But every time the computer goes to...
  8. Text and background color change

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Text and background color change: Following the last automatic update to Windowws the background color and text color chnges on Excel and message boxesl ike this one. How to I change it back so I can see what is being entered?...
  9. Text often unreadable because text and background are similar color or poor contrast...

Text often unreadable because text and background are similar color or poor contrast...: I'm having this error currently, as I cant read what I'm typing now in Edge. How do I fix this? I'm assuming something is corrupt in my system files. I don't think it's the settings. I'm using dark mode for the system. Some screenshots. Here is what I'm seeing now:...
  10. Windows 10 icon text mumbled and background color changed

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 icon text mumbled and background color changed: I was starting up Black Desert Online and after 2 minutes in the game it crashed to desktop. moments later the screen flashed as if updating settings.. afterwards it looked like this: [img] ive tried "sfc /scannow" to check for any errors and it showed none. I also...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. set microsoft window color to ligth blue