Windows 10: Windows text is invisible (unless I hover over it)

Discus and support Windows text is invisible (unless I hover over it) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So recently I changed the settings to high contrast colors (From the windows lock screen) but quickly switched back to the normal settings. But after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by xSpaceX, Jun 7, 2019.

1. xSpaceX Win User

Windows text is invisible (unless I hover over it)

So recently I changed the settings to high contrast colors (From the windows lock screen) but quickly switched back to the normal settings.

But after switching back to the normal colors, half the colors are in high contrast and the other half are not.

This probably does not make sense but I will attach some screenshots.

Windows text is invisible (unless I hover over it) 55d98854-9afe-4f4f-b152-149a5c9b4062?upload=true.png

This is the windows explorer, unless I hover over the directory I am not able to see the text.

Windows text is invisible (unless I hover over it) 97d16c11-4ae3-4691-abc7-0aafe934d938?upload=true.png In this image I am hovering over the directory hence I can see the name.

Same is the case of the control panel:

Windows text is invisible (unless I hover over it) 3f8cd145-a37c-49d1-8e8c-f6f2bf093dfa?upload=true.png

Now if I switch back to the high contrast color, I am able to see the directory names without hovering:

Windows text is invisible (unless I hover over it) 7d875dfb-0b99-4fd2-bb3e-ace17548cd52?upload=true.png

Any help is appreciated.

:)

xSpaceX, Jun 7, 2019

2. Invisible Text...?

I'd love to...but even there all the text is invisible unless I click on something, uh oh...

MrJayTCarter, Jun 7, 2019
  3. Invisible Text...?

Hey there fellow Windows users, I have Windows 10 on my laptop, have had no problems until now, where the text is invisible in the file explorer; as seen in the attached two screenshots. Don't know what to do, am thinking a simple reboot would fix it; thoughts? Thanks!!

Windows text is invisible (unless I hover over it) [​IMG]

Windows text is invisible (unless I hover over it) [​IMG]

MrJayTCarter, Jun 7, 2019
  4. Windows text is invisible (unless I hover over it)

Menu Bars Invisible except on hover

I am using two programs by Corel: Draw X5 and PaintShopPro X6. Since my upgrade to Windows 10, the Menu Bar on both programs is invisible (white on a white background) unless I hover the cursor over the buttons. Then I can access the pulldown menus. So
    far, these are the only programs on which I am noticing the problem, but I haven't opened everything on the computer. It is a desktop. Does anyone know of a way to fix this? It is annoying to search for the buttons. Thanks.

tapestrylife, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows text is invisible (unless I hover over it)

1. Windows text is invisible (unless I hover over it) - Similar Threads - text invisible unless

2. When hovering the cursor over text, the text disappears Garmin Basecamp Database

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When hovering the cursor over text, the text disappears Garmin Basecamp Database: Setup: Lenovo E14 Win11, running for 1,2weeks after purchaseGarmin Basecamp was working for this time properlySuddenly without a special event / correlation when hovering the cursor over text, the text disappears in Basecamp databaseWhen switching to another task and back to...
  3. When hovering the cursor over text, the text disappears Garmin Basecamp Database

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When hovering the cursor over text, the text disappears Garmin Basecamp Database: Setup: Lenovo E14 Win11, running for 1,2weeks after purchaseGarmin Basecamp was working for this time properlySuddenly without a special event / correlation when hovering the cursor over text, the text disappears in Basecamp databaseWhen switching to another task and back to...
  4. Strange Almost Invisible Box When I Hover Over The Search Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange Almost Invisible Box When I Hover Over The Search Icon: This is a problem I've been having for around a week now, I recently switched to windows 11 and this has been bugging me ever since.Basically, every time I hover over the search icon, once it shows me my recent searches, once I click on one of the things on it or just stop...
  5. Strange Almost Invisible Box When I Hover Over The Search Icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange Almost Invisible Box When I Hover Over The Search Icon: This is a problem I've been having for around a week now, I recently switched to windows 11 and this has been bugging me ever since.Basically, every time I hover over the search icon, once it shows me my recent searches, once I click on one of the things on it or just stop...
  6. Invisible text in settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Invisible text in settings: Hello,I have a problem in the windows 10 settings :i can't see any text and i can't fix it.Do you have any idea to fix this please?Here are some examples of my settings : Thank you....
  7. Mouse cursor invisible when hovering pen over drawing tablet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse cursor invisible when hovering pen over drawing tablet: Hey guys! I recently saved a pre-Win10 non-Wacom drawing tablet from being thrown away and would like to use it on my non-touch notebook. Features and accuracy seem great to at least get started with digital drawing. The only issue I have, which makes is absolutely unusable...
  8. Strange hover over dialog box text problem

Strange hover over dialog box text problem: When I was troubleshooting my audio I encountered this problem with the hover box information; the information was displayed twice. Any idea if this could be solved/fixed I'm assuming this indicates a more serious problem; [ATTACH]...
  9. hyper text links showing when i hover over picture

hyper text links showing when i hover over picture: Hello everyone Thanks for reading this I am NOT SURE which "CATEGORY etc." this "should" be placed in, so I am sorry if it is in the wrong one. I have seen this question before BUT have NOT seen a creditable answer that seems to solve it YET. If anyone has the same...
  10. Invisible Text...?

in Windows 10 Support
    Invisible Text...?: Hey there fellow Windows users, I have Windows 10 on my laptop, have had no problems until now, where the text is invisible in the file explorer; as seen in the attached two screenshots. Don't know what to do, am thinking a simple reboot would fix it; thoughts? Thanks!!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. invisible text windows 10

2. windows text is invisible