Windows 10: windows theme to play when computer starts

Discus and support windows theme to play when computer starts in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I can not get the classic windows theme back on win 10 at start up. I know this is used to be an easy problem to solve but win 10 makes me feel like... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Dr.DuLittle, Jan 28, 2019.

1. windows theme to play when computer starts

I can not get the classic windows theme back on win 10 at start up.

I know this is used to be an easy problem to solve but win 10 makes me feel like my brain is numb.

:)

Dr.DuLittle, Jan 28, 2019

2. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 28, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 28, 2019
  4. windows theme to play when computer starts

creating theme on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below:

• First choose a folder where your
      pictures
      are saved.

• Open the folder. select some of your
      pictures.

• Right click on pictures and set as
      desktop background.

• Right click on the Desktop and select
      Personalize.

• Select the Theme. under theme select the
      theme settings.

• After setting the pictures as a
      desktop background
      ,in the theme settings click on save themes.

• Enter the name and click on save.
    I suggest you to refer the article below:

Get started with themes

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/windows-8/get-started-with-themes

Note: applies to Windows 10 as well

I hope the above information helps.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

windows theme to play when computer starts

1. windows theme to play when computer starts - Similar Threads - theme play computer

2. BSOD when starting or playing Overwatch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when starting or playing Overwatch: Hello there,I'm getting bluescreens sometimes when I play Overwatch or when I am starting it.It happens randomly and I already checked my ssd and inserted new RAM into the computer.Also I tried to reinstall Windows and reinstalled / updated all drivers.Could you help me to...
  3. BSOD when starting or playing Overwatch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when starting or playing Overwatch: Hello there,I'm getting bluescreens sometimes when I play Overwatch or when I am starting it.It happens randomly and I already checked my ssd and inserted new RAM into the computer.Also I tried to reinstall Windows and reinstalled / updated all drivers.Could you help me to...
  4. BSOD when starting or playing Overwatch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer crash when playing a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crash when playing a game: I was playing The Long Drive and when i quite the game, reloaded, and hit "load world" my computer frize, and a few seconds later, my monitors went deepfried and crashed.here's the problem windows highlighted. Can someone decipher this and tell me which piece of hardware...
  6. When I press SHIFT and T, my computer starts playing a music.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I press SHIFT and T, my computer starts playing a music.: So I don't know why this is happening, I've opened my volume mixer multiple times to see where the sound is coming from, but it doesn't show. I opened task manager and close everything but this keeps happening. It works when I press SHIFT and Hold E as well. Help please!!!...
  7. BSOD when starting computer mainly playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when starting computer mainly playing games: Hello, I have been getting BSOD in games such as CS GO and Alan Wake - sometimes i do not get a blue screen but just a black screen and them same noise it would make through the speakers, if it were to blue screen. I have done a memtest for 9 passes with no errors, i...
  8. Play Sound when Unlock Computer in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Play Sound when Unlock Computer in Windows: How to: Play Sound when Unlock Computer in Windows [img] Information Locking your PC protects it from unauthorized use when you need to step away from the PC, and don't want to shut down. When you unlock and sign in when ready to continue where you left off. Other...
  9. Play Sound when Lock Computer in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Play Sound when Lock Computer in Windows: How to: Play Sound when Lock Computer in Windows [img] Information Locking your PC protects it from unauthorized use when you need to step away from the PC, and don't want to shut down. When you unlock and sign in when ready to continue where you left off. Other users...
  10. Computer Freezes when playing games and when not playing games

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Freezes when playing games and when not playing games: I've been having this issue for nearly a year now (probably around 9 months). It started after my little sister made me get a virus by her trying to download something onto my laptop. I've since taken it to a reputable computer shop as well as followed instructions from other...