Windows 10: Windows themes not installing

Discus and support Windows themes not installing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm trying to put a new theme on my laptop and I get an error that it has failed to install and windows will keep trying. It has done this with two... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by theabyssalsogazes, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Windows themes not installing

I'm trying to put a new theme on my laptop and I get an error that it has failed to install and windows will keep trying. It has done this with two different themes. Please help.

:)

theabyssalsogazes, Nov 9, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Windows themes not installing

Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows themes not installing

1. Windows themes not installing - Similar Threads - themes installing

2. How do I search for and install new and creative Sound Themes/Packs for Windows 11 Home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I search for and install new and creative Sound Themes/Packs for Windows 11 Home?: Im having more trouble with the windows 11 than i am having fun with it and being comfortable... Not too many options when it comes to customizing to your own likes. I need to know the steps and what sites offer different sound themes then the ones already listed. Please and...
  3. How do I search for and install new and creative Sound Themes/Packs for Windows 11 Home?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I search for and install new and creative Sound Themes/Packs for Windows 11 Home?: Im having more trouble with the windows 11 than i am having fun with it and being comfortable... Not too many options when it comes to customizing to your own likes. I need to know the steps and what sites offer different sound themes then the ones already listed. Please and...
  4. Windows 11 - Store themes are installed for administrator, not for the user installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Store themes are installed for administrator, not for the user installing: Wersja Windows 11 Pro Wersja 22H2 Kompilacja systemu operacyjnego 22621.2283 Możliwości Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22662.1000.0 When I install a theme from Microsoft Store as some standard user, it gets installed for Administrator user instead the one created during...
  5. Windows 11 - Store themes are installed for administrator, not for the user installing

Windows 11 - Store themes are installed for administrator, not for the user installing: Wersja Windows 11 Pro Wersja 22H2 Kompilacja systemu operacyjnego 22621.2283 Możliwości Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22662.1000.0 When I install a theme from Microsoft Store as some standard user, it gets installed for Administrator user instead the one created during...
  6. Will Windows 11 allow installing my own Windows 10 Custom Themes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Windows 11 allow installing my own Windows 10 Custom Themes?: This IS NOT about "how to customize your themes." Way back to Windows 98, I have created and backed up my own detailed themes with special color codes, fonts, slide shows, etc.--one for each month of the year. Then with every new version of Windows, I've been able to copy my...
  7. Will Windows 11 allow installing my own Windows 10 Custom Themes?

Will Windows 11 allow installing my own Windows 10 Custom Themes?: This IS NOT about "how to customize your themes." Way back to Windows 98, I have created and backed up my own detailed themes with special color codes, fonts, slide shows, etc.--one for each month of the year. Then with every new version of Windows, I've been able to copy my...
  8. I need Help... I installed an icon theme and I cant reverse it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need Help... I installed an icon theme and I cant reverse it: How can I restore the icons back to default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-i-installed-an-icon-theme-and-i-cant/973ef31e-4672-44eb-9572-a877c3ea78ca
  9. I need Help... I installed an icon theme and I cant reverse it

I need Help... I installed an icon theme and I cant reverse it: How can I restore the icons back to default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-i-installed-an-icon-theme-and-i-cant/973ef31e-4672-44eb-9572-a877c3ea78ca
  10. I need Help... I installed an icon theme and I cant reverse it

in Windows 10 Customization

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows themes not installing