Windows 10: Windows themes not installing

Discus and support Windows themes not installing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm trying to put a new theme on my laptop and I get an error that it has failed to install and windows will keep trying. It has done this with two... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by theabyssalsogazes, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Windows themes not installing

I'm trying to put a new theme on my laptop and I get an error that it has failed to install and windows will keep trying. It has done this with two different themes. Please help.

:)

theabyssalsogazes, Nov 9, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Windows themes not installing

Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows themes not installing

1. Windows themes not installing - Similar Threads - themes installing

2. Install/Uninstall programs control panel dark theme problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Install/Uninstall programs control panel dark theme problem: Hello.Yesterday, I updated my windows to 1903 version. Everything is up to date.I realise after turning to dark theme this problem. Everything is okay in dark theme even the file explorer, except this. It's very difficult to read the names of the programs. Is there any...
  3. Black screen with cursor after installing a 3rd party theme

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with cursor after installing a 3rd party theme: Hey guys please help meee. I installed a third party theme from deviant art and my screen went black. All i can see on my screen is just pure black. I pressed my power button down for 3 seconds to power off my laptop and when i opened my laptop back again the hp logo shows up...
  4. Can't find installed themes

Can't find installed themes: I am trying to apply several themes that I downloaded/installed from the Microsoft Store. Only one installed where I can see it in Personalization>Themes and actually use it Of the others some said "You own this theme" and now say "Installed" but I cannot see them or use...
  5. Windows 10, Theme not showing up in list of themes installed

Windows 10, Theme not showing up in list of themes installed: Hi, I've recently downloaded a Windows Theme from the Microsoft Store but it won't show up in the customization settings. Prior to this I downloaded other themes that show up correctly and I can set them as active. The exact theme I wanted to use was named "Glorious...
  6. Themes wont install anymore

Themes wont install anymore: [img] Themes wont install anymore need help please*Banghead 116487
  7. Theme settings not opening with UXstyle installed

Theme settings not opening with UXstyle installed: I recently installed a new windows 10 update, after updating I reinstalled uxstyle and theme patcher, unfortunately when I go to settings > personalization > themes, settings crashes! Is there a solution or will I have to wait for an update? 86437
  8. Emergency!!! Screen is black aftrr installing theme.. Help!!

Emergency!!! Screen is black aftrr installing theme.. Help!!: EMERGENCY!!!!! I installed a custom theme through an .exe file. And now everything is black except for the cursor!! I tried rebooting but i still get a black screen. What do I do??? Please help!!! 101556
  9. System flickers after installation of 3rd Party Theme Plugin

in Windows 10 Support
    System flickers after installation of 3rd Party Theme Plugin: So, recently I took a big risk of installing "Uxstyle" for my Lenovo laptop. After that the next time I switch my laptop on, it booted normally to the lock screen. But from there it started to flicker between the lock screen and the blue loading screen, stopping me from being...
  10. Install Aerolite Theme in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Install Aerolite Theme in Windows 10: Thank you for this. One has to ask the question why is the feature not in Windows 10? Is there any way to make a Windows 2000 /XP/ 7 Default theme without using 3rd party tools and especially hacked dll files. I would upgrade my non media center PC's to 10 if I could get it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows themes not installing