Windows 10: Windows themes not showing up in themes folder

Discus and support Windows themes not showing up in themes folder in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently downloaded some themes from the Windows store and noticed that they aren't showing up in my themes folder. The last time I downloaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by joanieb100, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Windows themes not showing up in themes folder

I recently downloaded some themes from the Windows store and noticed that they aren't showing up in my themes folder. The last time I downloaded themes was in May. The ones I downloaded on 7-18-18 and on haven't shown up in my themes folder C:/Users/UserName/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Themes. I have Windows 10 v.1803.

So where are the themes storing to now?

I do like to look at the image to see all the images since the store only shows about 4. I also like to like to make my own slideshows or use an image for my lock screen when that doesn't work right.

I appreciate any help you can give me.

:)

joanieb100, Jul 26, 2018
  2. Keiki Win User

Windows themes?

Hey guys, where can I find windows themes? I typed in "windows themes" in google and they were... not really good :shadedshu . Which themes are you guys using right now? Is there a theme that shows the weather and has the periodic table (my friend's powerbook has the periodic table on it!!)

Keiki, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Windows themes not showing up in themes folder

I recently downloaded some themes from the Windows store and noticed that they aren't showing up in my themes folder. The last time I downloaded themes was in May. The ones I downloaded on 7-18-18 and on haven't shown up in my themes folder C:/Users/UserName/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Themes.
    I have Windows 10 v.1803.

So where are the themes storing to now?

I do like to look at the image to see all the images since the store only shows about 4. I also like to like to make my own slideshows or use an image for my lock screen when that doesn't work right.

I appreciate any help you can give me.

joanieb100, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Windows themes not showing up in themes folder

Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows themes not showing up in themes folder

1. Windows themes not showing up in themes folder - Similar Threads - themes showing themes

2. Windows 10 1909 & 2004 Installed Themes Not Showing in Themes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 1909 & 2004 Installed Themes Not Showing in Themes: Hello everyone, I have been troubled with this problem starting sometime during Win 10 1909. All of a sudden, when I downloaded a new theme, the store showed that it was installed, but it did not show in the Themes under settings. I did not find a solution so using various...
  3. Windows 10 Theme Folder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Theme Folder?: Is there a way to download all of the folders at this link so that I can store them and use them as a slideshow on my PC background? Not as my lock screen, but as the background on my PC after I sign in. Preferably without having to click the "download" button on each of the...
  4. Dark theme off but still few windows showing dark theme

Dark theme off but still few windows showing dark theme: Dear team, I have dark theme off on my win 10 machine, but still few windows/application pages ahwoing black. I tried everything I could but its not fping away. This happened, if I am right after I installed vs2019 community version. Are there any tips to resolve this...
  5. THEMES shows in setting but not in theme folder inside local folder!

THEMES shows in setting but not in theme folder inside local folder!: I have windows 10 Ent has themes showing in setting but while i am trying to find in C:\Users\*****\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Themes no files found related to themes files name Please advice how to trace that themes files...
  6. windows 10 themes scrolls up to first theme every change

windows 10 themes scrolls up to first theme every change: hi, i have so many themes and i have a tall big list of themes i scroll down to change the theme and minimize to see how colors look on desktop i go back i found themes have scrolled to top i have to scroll down tens or hundreds theme to find where i stopped i wont...
  7. Light theme on Windows 10 not showing up as option

Light theme on Windows 10 not showing up as option: The light theme is not showing up as a selectable option in Settings > Themes. Any help activating it or getting it back as a selectable option would be much appreciated....
  8. Windows 10, Theme not showing up in list of themes installed

Windows 10, Theme not showing up in list of themes installed: Hi, I've recently downloaded a Windows Theme from the Microsoft Store but it won't show up in the customization settings. Prior to this I downloaded other themes that show up correctly and I can set them as active. The exact theme I wanted to use was named "Glorious...
  9. Themes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Themes: It seems to be down am I worn about this .? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/themes/ebcf89c4-ead1-4236-8cde-5e78876c5752
  10. 'Themes Settings' Pops Up When Switching Themes

'Themes Settings' Pops Up When Switching Themes: I pinned to my start menu 2 shortcuts to 2 windows themes to easily switch between the 2 themes. But the problem is when I switch to a theme, the Themes Settings window pops up. I dont want that. How can I prevent that from popping up when I switch themes? 107220

Users found this page by searching for:

1. downloaded themes not showing up windows 10

2. downloaded themes are not showing

3. Downloaded themes not in themes folder

4. downloaded windows 10 themes not shown,
  5. windows 10 new themes not showing up