Windows 10: windows thinks I am not connected to the internet but I am

Discus and support windows thinks I am not connected to the internet but I am in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Settings tells me I am connected to the internet but for some reason windows 10 up to date does not think I am. So far I cannot find a fix even used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by okie1939, Aug 1, 2021.

1. okie1939 Win User

windows thinks I am not connected to the internet but I am

Settings tells me I am connected to the internet but for some reason windows 10 up to date does not think I am. So far I cannot find a fix even used Geeks but nothing fixes. Below is the error message I get when attempting to use the feedback process.

:)

okie1939, Aug 1, 2021

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Aug 1, 2021
  3. AndreePin Win User
    loss of internet connection

Hi Lawrence,

Since you are still experiening internet connection issue, what we can suggest is for you to try and have the Internet Connections troubleshooter. Kindly try the steps below:

• Right click the
      Start
      menu and select Control Panel.

• Change the
      View by: Categoryinto
      Large icons.

• Select and click
      Troubleshooting.

• Click
      Network and Internet.

• Click
      Internet Connections.

• Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.

• After troubleshooting is completed, check the status of the troubleshooter shown on the window.
    Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Aug 1, 2021
  4. windows thinks I am not connected to the internet but I am

Internet Connection

Hi George,

Are you using a wired or wireless connection?

I would suggest you to follow these steps and try to run the Internet connections troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.
    • Click on Control panel.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Control panel
      search box.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.
    • Click on Internet Connections troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.

Let us know the results.

Rohit Siddegowda, Aug 1, 2021
Thema:

windows thinks I am not connected to the internet but I am

1. windows thinks I am not connected to the internet but I am - Similar Threads - thinks connected internet

2. Windows thinks I'm not connected on the internet, while I am.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows thinks I'm not connected on the internet, while I am.: A few weeks ago I reset my pc and everything was going smoothly until some time after windows showed I had no connection while I had one.I have literally tried everything I could find on this matter, including.-Troubleshooting.-Resetting the network more than 1...
  3. Windows thinks I'm not connected on the internet, while I am.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows thinks I'm not connected on the internet, while I am.: A few weeks ago I reset my pc and everything was going smoothly until some time after windows showed I had no connection while I had one.I have literally tried everything I could find on this matter, including.-Troubleshooting.-Resetting the network more than 1...
  4. Windows thinks I'm not connected on the internet, while I am.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows thinks I’m not connected to the internet but I am 2022?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows thinks I’m not connected to the internet but I am 2022?: Date/TimeActionAuthor12/25/2017 7:06:03 AMLockedA. User2/3/2014 9:01:26 PMCreatedStrictStew9953 Windows 7 says I'm not connected to the internet, but I amBrandon T Davis Windows thinks I’m not connected to the internet but I am July 25th 2020As you can see SAME issue going...
  6. Windows thinks I’m not connected to the internet but I am 2022?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows thinks I’m not connected to the internet but I am 2022?: Date/TimeActionAuthor12/25/2017 7:06:03 AMLockedA. User2/3/2014 9:01:26 PMCreatedStrictStew9953 Windows 7 says I'm not connected to the internet, but I amBrandon T Davis Windows thinks I’m not connected to the internet but I am July 25th 2020As you can see SAME issue going...
  7. Windows thinks I'm not connected to the internet, but I am.

Windows thinks I'm not connected to the internet, but I am.: My problem is twofold: the first issue is that lately adjusting the volume on my PC works when playing through the monitor speakers, but not when using headphones. I saw the recommendation to use the windows troubleshooter, which is when I hit my second snag: The network...
  8. Windows thinks I’m not connected to the internet but I am

Windows thinks I’m not connected to the internet but I am: Windows thinks im not connected to the internet but i am. I can browse the internet, download games, watch videos but anything to do with windows it tells me im not connected. Ive tried everything to fix it but with no luck, nothing has fixed it. Its finally start to get...
  9. My computer thinks i am not connected to the internet but i am

My computer thinks i am not connected to the internet but i am: I can browse the web normally, just my computer doesn't think I am connected, therefore cortana etc. is not working. I already tried the troubleshooter and got no help?...
  10. Windows thinks I am not connected but I am

Windows thinks I am not connected but I am: Windows 10 problems – network awareness and Win 10 apps. not working on Wi-Fi or Wired (CAT5e). 1. Network and Sharing Center shows “you are currently not connected to any networks.” > Even though I connected using either wireless or wired connections. > Checked...