Windows 10: Windows thinks my drawing tablet is an mouse.

Discus and support Windows thinks my drawing tablet is an mouse. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; First of all , please forgive me English because im not speaking English in my country. Redirect me if its the wrong topic.I have an Genius Easypen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Franker.., Oct 9, 2021.

1. Franker.. Win User

Windows thinks my drawing tablet is an mouse.

First of all , please forgive me English because im not speaking English in my country. Redirect me if its the wrong topic.I have an Genius Easypen i405x. Years ago it worked perfectly on my old pc win 7 , Now I tried to use it again and windows thinks its an mouse, I tried installing its drivers online but the official Genius site dosent let me download them for some reason. I tried reinstalling the drivers Windows installed when I plugged it in, nothing worked. But on my sisters laptop it perfectly works, She just plugged it in and at first it didnt work but the next day it suddenly worked

:)

Franker.., Oct 9, 2021
  2. TheKao Win User

My Computer thinks my drawing tablet is a mouse, how do I fix this?

I use a Wacom Intous 4 tablet and recently upgraded to
    Windows 10
    which had worked until I decided to clean and reset my computer.

I installed the latest driver through the official wacom website. It tells me it installed perfectly and I'm able to click and move around with my pen. However there is
    no pen pressure.

I check through the Wacom Tablet Properties but I keep getting the "The Tablet Driver was not found" message. And tried reinstalling the driver many times. Uninstalling, restarting, and installing. Still the driver cannot be found.

Then I looked through the device manager and found that my computer thinks my wacom tablet is a mouse. Making it usable as a mouse but not a tablet like I need it to be. I tried updating the driver software through the device manager but
    my computer thinks and insist its already on the correct driver as a mouse and not a drawing tablet.

What can I do to fix this problem so I can properly use my Wacom Tablet?

TheKao, Oct 9, 2021
  3. evan000 Win User
    Drawing tablet not recognized.

I recently had bought a new computer, I decided that I wanted to connect my drawing tablet to my new computer. The drawing tablet requires 1 USB port and 1 HDMI port to be plugged into the computer from it. When I plug these in, the tablet says that there's
    no connection. It also says there is not a second monitor in when I go into display settings. If I go into the Device and Printer settings on my computer, it shows the tablet is there, but in the properties of it, it shows it being a "keyboard, mouse." The
    drawing tablet is an XP-PEN Artist 12.

evan000, Oct 9, 2021
  4. Hao S Win User

Using android tablet as drawing tablet for windows

Sorry I should have said drawing tablet. What I meant was to use the tablet to draw/handwrite on my screen.

Aside are apps like virtual tablet s-pen... safe? the android part is through google store so I think safe, but the windows part is not through the microsoft store

Hao S, Oct 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows thinks my drawing tablet is an mouse. - Similar Threads - thinks drawing tablet

2. Windows thinks my drawing tablet is an mouse.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows thinks my drawing tablet is an mouse.: First of all , please forgive me English because im not speaking English in my country. Redirect me if its the wrong topic.I have an Genius Easypen i405x. Years ago it worked perfectly on my old pc win 7 , Now I tried to use it again and windows thinks its an mouse, I tried...
  3. Windows thinks my drawing tablet is an mouse.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows thinks my drawing tablet is an mouse.: First of all , please forgive me English because im not speaking English in my country. Redirect me if its the wrong topic.I have an Genius Easypen i405x. Years ago it worked perfectly on my old pc win 7 , Now I tried to use it again and windows thinks its an mouse, I tried...
  4. Windows 10 thinks my drawing tablet is a keyboard!

Windows 10 thinks my drawing tablet is a keyboard!: Hi there! for some reason when i was installing a driver for my drawingtablet, i closed the install process by mistake before it was finished, and after that, my drawingtablet wasnt working. I tried t install the drivers again but my pc cant detect any drawing tablets. when...
  5. Using drawing tablet as a second monitor - mouse won't stay on tablet when i need to draw on it

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using drawing tablet as a second monitor - mouse won't stay on tablet when i need to draw on it: so I got a huion display tablet and I need to use it as a second monitor if I want to follow along in class and do the in-class assignments but when I try to use my tablet with the pen, the cursor will move back to my laptop screen and I can not get it to stay on the tablet....
  6. Using android tablet as drawing tablet for windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using android tablet as drawing tablet for windows: What apps can I use to use my android tablet as a writing tablet? Aside how do I know these apps/other apps are safe? particularly when they are not part of windows store or......
  7. Calibrating drawing tablet??

Calibrating drawing tablet??: I recently got a new laptop and I am having trouble setting up a tablet. Everything went smoothly with the installation, however the pen is not calibrated correctly and although I can select the option, nothing comes up on the screen after I tap the first cross hair. I have...
  8. My drawing tablet works only as a mouse an draws only in the drawing program that the...

My drawing tablet works only as a mouse an draws only in the drawing program that the...: Hello so i have this problem a girl gave me her old drawing tablet that is a wacom intuos comic the old version and i installed the latest driver through the official wacom website.The installation went smooth and it tells me I installed it perfectly. I'm able to use it as a...
  9. Drawing tablets

Drawing tablets: So i bought a tablet back in April, it was working just fine. Up until recently where i ran into a problem. 2 weeks ago, my tablet started to not work, it is a Star G430s Xp-pen. It does not have battery and is wired, when i plugged it in the USB port, the light only blinked...
  10. Using a Drawing Tablet on Windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Using a Drawing Tablet on Windows: So I'm trying to use a drawing tablet to use on certain programs and websites, and I get this writing popup that I haven't been able to figure out how to disable and it just infinitely blocks a portion of my screen. Closing it off just reopens it again once I put my pen to my...