Windows 10: Windows thinks my game is a virus

Discus and support Windows thinks my game is a virus in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i played game from steam and when i checked my task manager my cpu usage is taken by microsoft software protection for running that game when i test... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by John.H113, Nov 11, 2018.

1. John.H113 Win User

Windows thinks my game is a virus

i played game from steam and when i checked my task manager
    my cpu usage is taken by microsoft software protection for running that game

when i test every single game it happens to all of them so i dont get the maximum gaming experience because of this

Windows thinks my game is a virus c639a756-9b14-42a2-9226-73a85ba0b321?upload=true.png

is there any way that i could solve this problem by myself

:)

John.H113, Nov 11, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 11, 2018
  3. YOU
    You Win User
    Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • Windows thinks my game is a virus [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows thinks my game is a virus :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows thinks my game is a virus - Similar Threads - thinks game virus

2. I think I have a virus in my win11 .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think I have a virus in my win11 .: A cmd keeps popping and I did a screen record to read it . It accesses the appdata/users/roaming/ rscewje . When I go to roaming I can't find rscewje.How to find it and delete it ? Antivirus doesn't work...
  3. I think my computer is infected with a virus

I think my computer is infected with a virus: my computer seems to be infected with a virus, i tried installing a new windows on my computer but immediately after installation when i double click on an app or file it will ask for permission to delete file and without permission it will move to recycle bin...
  4. I think my computer is infected with a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think my computer is infected with a virus: my computer seems to be infected with a virus, i tried installing a new windows on my computer but immediately after installation when i double click on an app or file it will ask for permission to delete file and without permission it will move to recycle bin...
  5. Antivirus thinks my game is a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antivirus thinks my game is a virus: Hello!I made a game using "unity" and made an installer for it using "Inno setup compiler"I tried sending the installer to my friends but their windows defender said it found a virus in the file even though there are no viruses in there.Is there a way to make my game...
  6. Antivirus thinks my game is a virus

Antivirus thinks my game is a virus: Hello!I made a game using "unity" and made an installer for it using "Inno setup compiler"I tried sending the installer to my friends but their windows defender said it found a virus in the file even though there are no viruses in there.Is there a way to make my game...
  7. I think its a virus

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I think its a virus: So basically my pc just started putting up pop ups of if i wanted to let some apps make modifications to my pc and i canceled all those and as i was listening to my music it just started saying it could'nt play any of the songs and as they did so i went and checked in my...
  8. Windows Defender Thinks My Exe File Is a Virus.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Thinks My Exe File Is a Virus.: Hello, i made an Program and i Made a Setup For It Using The Inno Setup. After Compiling It, It Gets Flagged As a Virus. I Dont want this to happen....
  9. I think my windows 10 got the virus!!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think my windows 10 got the virus!!!: I am scared that my windows 10 got the Coronavirus, and I am very worried!!!!!! I heard from a friend that they evolved to infect computers too, and I don't want to catch the virus! My windows 10 has a fever of over 100 Fahrenheit, and it keeps emailing enlargement pills!!!...
  10. I think my laptop might be virused

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I think my laptop might be virused: Hey guys..first time poster here...so..out of nowhere a loading screen from windows appears like the restart one,but instead of restart it says locking. So i was just playing mc on my potato laptop in 5 fps and then i said nah it s not running right and i tried to exit but it...