Windows 10: Windows thinks that I'm not connected to the internet

Discus and support Windows thinks that I'm not connected to the internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Hello, I have the problem with Edge that doesn't connect, I have the problem for a few days. If I review my net status, says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BaldomeroMedina Milla, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Windows thinks that I'm not connected to the internet

Split from this thread.​

Hello, I have the problem with Edge that doesn't connect, I have the problem for a few days. If I review my net status, says that I'm not connect to internet, but that it's not truth; I can connect with any other browser or mailing app.

I have tried all solutions that you describe, include I have re-install Windows 10 for complete, and amazing, Edge doesn't run.

What can I do, it's not only Edge, some secondary functions doesn't run like Cortana, because my Windows think that I'm not connected.

You must have a solution, that's it's not permisible.

Thanks in advance.

Baldo.

:)

BaldomeroMedina Milla, Nov 22, 2018

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Nov 22, 2018
  3. AndreePin Win User
    loss of internet connection

Hi Lawrence,

Since you are still experiening internet connection issue, what we can suggest is for you to try and have the Internet Connections troubleshooter. Kindly try the steps below:

• Right click the
      Start
      menu and select Control Panel.

• Change the
      View by: Categoryinto
      Large icons.

• Select and click
      Troubleshooting.

• Click
      Network and Internet.

• Click
      Internet Connections.

• Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.

• After troubleshooting is completed, check the status of the troubleshooter shown on the window.
    Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Windows thinks that I'm not connected to the internet

Internet Connection

Hi George,

Are you using a wired or wireless connection?

I would suggest you to follow these steps and try to run the Internet connections troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.
    • Click on Control panel.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Control panel
      search box.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.
    • Click on Internet Connections troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.

Let us know the results.

Rohit Siddegowda, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

Windows thinks that I'm not connected to the internet

1. Windows thinks that I'm not connected to the internet - Similar Threads - thinks I'm connected

2. Windows thinks I'm not connected on the internet, while I am.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows thinks I'm not connected on the internet, while I am.: A few weeks ago I reset my pc and everything was going smoothly until some time after windows showed I had no connection while I had one.I have literally tried everything I could find on this matter, including.-Troubleshooting.-Resetting the network more than 1...
  3. Windows thinks I'm not connected on the internet, while I am.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows thinks I'm not connected on the internet, while I am.: A few weeks ago I reset my pc and everything was going smoothly until some time after windows showed I had no connection while I had one.I have literally tried everything I could find on this matter, including.-Troubleshooting.-Resetting the network more than 1...
  4. Windows thinks I'm not connected on the internet, while I am.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Perfect internet connection - yet Windows 11 thinks it's not connected to the internet...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Perfect internet connection - yet Windows 11 thinks it's not connected to the internet...: Hello, I've had an issue with my internet connection the last few days I think since the 21st? Maybe earlier. It works normally, I can watch everything, even stream to Twitch without issues. BUT Microsoft Products Troubleshooting tools, Windows itself for example Network...
  6. Windows 10 thinks i'm not connected to the internet

Windows 10 thinks i'm not connected to the internet: My computer thinks I'm not connected to the internet, therefore my OneNote is not allowing me to upload since it thinks I have no internet connection. I've used the trouble shooter, it has attempted to fix, but the problem remains I've attempted to setup a static ip with...
  7. Windows thinks I'm not connected to the internet, but I am.

Windows thinks I'm not connected to the internet, but I am.: My problem is twofold: the first issue is that lately adjusting the volume on my PC works when playing through the monitor speakers, but not when using headphones. I saw the recommendation to use the windows troubleshooter, which is when I hit my second snag: The network...
  8. Windows Network & Internet Says I'm Connected to the Internet but I'm NOT

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Network & Internet Says I'm Connected to the Internet but I'm NOT: In the Network & Internet settings of windows 10 I am seeing "You're connected to the internet" . But none of my browsers can get to a website. This computer is connected with an ethernet. I have restarted my router and all of my other ethernet and wifi computers can...
  9. win10 thinks it’s not connected to the Internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    win10 thinks it’s not connected to the Internet: I have this issue, where when I’m using my computer, windows randomly decides that it’s not connected to the Internet. Even though it’s the site it internets not working through windows apps it works through everything else. I can be used surfing the web downloading things or...
  10. "No internet, secured," but I'm connected to the internet

"No internet, secured," but I'm connected to the internet: Recently updated to Windows 10 version 1903. It tells me I'm not connected to the internet, but I am. Also, network & internet setting won't open....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows thinks that it doesn have an internet access

2. not connected but am

3. windows thinks im not connected to internet

4. windows update thinks that i am not connecte to the internet