Windows 10: Windows 'Threshold' and cadence: How fast is too fast?

Discus and support Windows 'Threshold' and cadence: How fast is too fast? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; With Microsoft expected to make available a public technical preview of Windows Threshold around late September or early October, it's a good time to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 'Threshold' and cadence: How fast is too fast?

Read more at: Windows 'Threshold' and cadence: How fast is too fast? | ZDNet

Brink, Aug 25, 2014

2. That's kind of bloody fast for me. Windows Phone 8.1 just barely got released and the PC side of things is already getting up to version 9. But as usual, Windows Phone 9 will have things that will end up making it to Windows in the next update.

I'm excited for RT and the merging of that with Windows Phone sans Desktop UI. A Surface 3 with N-Trig technology and full blooded WinRT moderness....yum. *Smile

The only way I see for making Windows version updating nice enough to the point where upgrade installs aren't so terrible is when the day WinRT rules over Win32. That's ALWAYS been the issue with Windows, the whole backend code that has traditionally been the crux of issues with Windows. WinRT doesn't allow for deep access to system resources and files, only if it's first party like IE. That means less issues cropping up from old programs that have compatibility get broken due to the new OS. Only issue would be drivers.

:)

Coke Robot, Aug 25, 2014
  3. Slow startup after Windows 10 Threshold 2 update

Here the same "Very slow boot" and slow "Login Windows" screen after Threshold 2 update.

I have a Alienware Area-51 R2 (2014) PC with Windows 10 x64 PRO.

Before this Threshold 2 update it was all super fast.

DaniëlPlooij, Aug 25, 2014
  4. Windows 'Threshold' and cadence: How fast is too fast?

Wacom driver and external monitor(LT1423p)

Thanks for reply

That
    link
    is not helping. I tried unistall drive and delete driver(usaly it reinstalls it self after 1s)... Show or hide tool not helping too(it's not working because driver reinstalls to fast).. Also I can't see wacom driver in "uninstall an update" list as
    it was before ‘Threshold 2’ update.

For now is only one sulution turn off all internet activity or disable windows update. It looks like wacom driver is included to ‘Threshold 2’.

AntanasSkucas, Aug 25, 2014
  5. Trust_No1 Win User
    Let's see (ummmm), at this rate we will hit Windows 14 in the fall of 2016, not bad.

Trust_No1, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 'Threshold' and cadence: How fast is too fast?

1. Windows 'Threshold' and cadence: How fast is too fast? - Similar Threads - 'Threshold' cadence fast

2. Battery is draining too fast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery is draining too fast: My laptop was manufactured 2 years ago yet the battery capacity has fallen to 31% based on powercfg /energy I've upgraded my laptop to windows 11 but before then the battery capacity was still good, but maybe it caused this?...
  3. Battery is draining too fast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery is draining too fast: My laptop was manufactured 2 years ago yet the battery capacity has fallen to 31% based on powercfg /energy I've upgraded my laptop to windows 11 but before then the battery capacity was still good, but maybe it caused this?...
  4. whatsapp scrolling too fast on win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    whatsapp scrolling too fast on win11: I can´t control scrolling speed microsoft whatsapp app. It goes too fast when using double finger scrolling on the touchpad. There is no problem with my hardware and/or drives. It only gets bugged on whatsapp desktop app.Any help?...
  5. Touchpad scrolls too fast or too slow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touchpad scrolls too fast or too slow: On some apps like Edge, my touchpad scrolls too fast. On apps like photo, scrolling is just not fun because it's too slow. When those apps are not focused like clicking on the taskbar to focus on the taskbar, it scrolls normally....
  6. Mouse too fast

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse too fast: Hey, my mouse is running too fast, tried everything, reinstalling my windows and drivers, nothing works pls help. ps. It started after an Windows opdate. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-too-fast/554498a7-bf8d-4db2-9f16-95a20c5e5e88
  7. A warning too fast to be seen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A warning too fast to be seen: Every time I start the PC and every time I turn it off, a warning appears for a split second. How do I know what kind of problem it is? submitted by /u/kirkplan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i0ibh2/a_warning_too_fast_to_be_seen/
  8. MOV video playback too fast

MOV video playback too fast: I have a new HP laptop with Windows 10. I'm trying to playback a MOV video I took. It plays too fast, audio and video. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mov-video-playback-too-fast/b151f9aa-7098-496c-a5c1-8fda37c36673
  9. clock running too fast

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    clock running too fast: What can i do, when the bios time is running too fast. Like 2x the normal submitted by /u/spoondinner [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dvs5p6/clock_running_too_fast/
  10. Toolbars icons disappear too fast

Toolbars icons disappear too fast: When I click on an icon in the toiol bar it does not give me time to open it. I have to rigth click hold and the if i am fast I can open it with the left click. Is there a way to change the timing? TRhank you all 59624