Windows 10: windows thumbnail process dominating processor

Discus and support windows thumbnail process dominating processor in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; As the the description says windows thumbnail cache process is dominating my processor. Have done all the regular troubleshooting. The most obvious... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by StanKanely, Sep 29, 2020.

1. windows thumbnail process dominating processor

As the the description says windows thumbnail cache process is dominating my processor.

Have done all the regular troubleshooting.

The most obvious is that if i create a new account everything works as normal.

:)

StanKanely, Sep 29, 2020
  2. Dgo47 Win User

File Explorer not showing thumbnails

Brink,

Many thanks for you reply. I have done all the steps you suggested, but no change,

When I open a folder containing photos, some open correctly but the vast majority open with thumbnails, but they very quickly get overwritten and you can not longer see the thumbnails.

Are there any more suggestions?

Dgo47, Sep 29, 2020
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Sep 29, 2020
  4. windows thumbnail process dominating processor

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

windows thumbnail process dominating processor

1. windows thumbnail process dominating processor - Similar Threads - thumbnail process dominating

2. What is the impact of Microsoft's dominance on the technology industry?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the impact of Microsoft's dominance on the technology industry?: Microsoft's dominance in the technology industry has had a significant impact. Firstly, their widely used operating system, Windows, has shaped how we interact with computers. Many people rely on Microsoft Office software for tasks like word processing and creating...
  3. Many conhost.exe processes and windows command processor running and preventing PC to go...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many conhost.exe processes and windows command processor running and preventing PC to go...: The processes appear at startup. I don't know what is causing it. When i kill the cohost.exe the PC can go to sleep.Have done several windows defender full scans and Total AV full scans, but no virus was found.Have tried sfc/scannow.Have tried disabling all non-microsoft...
  4. Many conhost.exe processes and windows command processor running and preventing PC to go...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Many conhost.exe processes and windows command processor running and preventing PC to go...: The processes appear at startup. I don't know what is causing it. When i kill the cohost.exe the PC can go to sleep.Have done several windows defender full scans and Total AV full scans, but no virus was found.Have tried sfc/scannow.Have tried disabling all non-microsoft...
  5. Which Coding Language will dominate in the future? 2020?

Which Coding Language will dominate in the future? 2020?: for new programmer as a I am, you probably already guessed that. Which coding language will dominate Swift (iOS, OS X) or Java? or any in your opinion and why?
  6. Changing the dominant microsoft account

Changing the dominant microsoft account: So basically, I want to change my windows 10 account email address but when I try to log in to that emailMicrosoft I have to wait until 21/12/2021. I planned to reset my pc but I have some important files so... yeah... Can anyone help me?...
  7. Changing the dominant microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing the dominant microsoft account: So basically, I want to change my windows 10 account email address but when I try to log in to that emailMicrosoft I have to wait until 21/12/2021. I planned to reset my pc but I have some important files so... yeah... Can anyone help me?...
  8. Changing the dominant microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. unexpected shutdowns keeps dominating

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    unexpected shutdowns keeps dominating: hello microsoft community! i am here to tell my problems, since the last week i am repeatedly experiencing unexepected shutdowns in my windows 10, it is completely random and it has been happening everyday since last week. i did search for the same problem as i experiencing,...
  10. File Explorer hangs while processing thumbnails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer hangs while processing thumbnails: Hi, Sometimes File Explorer hangs while processing thumbnails. Most of times it happens when I open a folder which contains a lot of FLAC files. But it can happen in totally random times as well, for example when I quickly switch between folders. When it happens, I can't do...