Windows 10: Windows time is always 1 hour before my time

Discus and support Windows time is always 1 hour before my time in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! I have a custom win10 1909 installation because I removed some windows unnecessarily things. My problem is that my clock is always 1 hour before my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Márk Gyóni, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Windows time is always 1 hour before my time

Hi!
    I have a custom win10 1909 installation because I removed some windows unnecessarily things. My problem is that my clock is always 1 hour before my time. The automatic time and time zone setting are turned off so when I manually set the time it's correct for 10mins then it changes back.

:)

Márk Gyóni, Nov 19, 2020

2. my system time is 1 hour and 7 minutes behind the Toronto (EDT) time

Date and Time Settings of my system shows:

Time zone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Whereas my system shows time that is 1 hour and 7 minutes behind the EDT of Toronto.

Any suggestion please .....

WaseemKhanUS, Nov 19, 2020
  3. 6300 - Received Text Message Time - 1 Hour Behind

Have just got this handset and have noticed every text message i receive has an indication of who sent me a message and the time it was sent before i open the message. I like this feature except the time shown is always 1 hour behind the normal time. This
    is also the case when i check the message details in the options - listed as sent 1 hour behind the real time.

Has anyone else had this issue and do you know how to fix this ?

Many thanks.

welling_al, Nov 19, 2020
  4. Windows time is always 1 hour before my time

time

Hello,

I hope I can help you today

Open the Control Panel and, in Clock, language and region, click Change date, time or number formats.

In the Formats tab, in Date and time formats, follow these steps:

To change to the 24-hour format, in the Shortcut drop-down list, select hh: mm and, in the Long-time drop-down list, select HH: mm: ss.

To change to the 12-hour format, in the Shortcut drop-down list, select h: mm: tt and, in the Long time drop-down list, select h: mm: ss: tt.

Click Apply, and then OK.

regards

MiguelChiappori, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows time is always 1 hour before my time

1. Windows time is always 1 hour before my time - Similar Threads - always hour before

2. SSD glitching/rebooting 1-3 times an hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD glitching/rebooting 1-3 times an hour: i have an asus rog g strix g713gt. i recently upgraded the secondary sshd firecuda 1tb to a ssd wd blue 1tb. The ssd works flawlessly when i connect it externally via usb but the moment i connect it internally it restarts 1-3times an hour randomly freezing everything that was...
  3. SSD glitching/rebooting 1-3 times an hour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSD glitching/rebooting 1-3 times an hour: i have an asus rog g strix g713gt. i recently upgraded the secondary sshd firecuda 1tb to a ssd wd blue 1tb. The ssd works flawlessly when i connect it externally via usb but the moment i connect it internally it restarts 1-3times an hour randomly freezing everything that was...
  4. Windows changes wallpaper 2 times in set time period (1 hour) and other times it is stuck...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows changes wallpaper 2 times in set time period (1 hour) and other times it is stuck...: I have my wallpaper background set to slideshow and picture to change once every one hour. Problem is that my picture changes in weird intervals, I'm not 100% sure when it changes and how it behaves, but recently I noticed it changing five minutes before full hour, and then...
  5. Time settings - always 12 or 13 hours out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time settings - always 12 or 13 hours out: not syncing time automatically - always shows 12 hours out OR since recent one hour change, 13 hours out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-settings-always-12-or-13-hours-out/6e0250ca-bf25-4c2b-ac8a-cf65e367341a
  6. 1-2 hour boot time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    1-2 hour boot time: Please help, I have just pulled a Dell motherboard and i7 processor from a Dell Precision T1500 and built into a new case with a fresh install of windows 10 on a 128gb SSD with 16gb DDR3 memory & 2x additional HDD's for extra storage. Everything was working fine until I...
  7. The clock on my computer is exactly 1 hour behind official time

The clock on my computer is exactly 1 hour behind official time: This seems to have happened after I changed my cpu and ram, but that couldn't be the cause, could it? It's currently 8:54 AM and it's showing as 7:54 AM on my computer. I never changed any settings (the time zone is still set to pacific time, which is correct) Is there any...
  8. System restore to a half hour before in time taking 2+ hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System restore to a half hour before in time taking 2+ hours: I had two uodates performing at the same time and one auto-restarted which messed the first one up. I tried a system trstore to a half hour before the updates, but its now been 2 hours. Its still un the screen that says “please wait while tour windows files and settings are...
  9. My time is 1 hour behind ever since the time went 1 hour ahead. (Windows 10)

My time is 1 hour behind ever since the time went 1 hour ahead. (Windows 10): When the time went an hour ahead my laptop decided to not go with that time and stay on the normal time, and is not wanting to switch back, the timezones and everything are as they are supposed to be (UTC +01:00) Amsterdam. On another forumpost they said you needed to change...
  10. time suddenly changed 1 hour forward

in Windows 10 Support
    time suddenly changed 1 hour forward: it was showing the correct time but suddenly I noticed I was 1 hour ahead, how is that possible? I did not reset anything. Happened an hour ago. 106915