Windows 10: Windows Time is Incorrect, Need Help

Discus and support Windows Time is Incorrect, Need Help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I live in Melbourne, Australia, and for some reason my computer randomly changed what timezone I am apparently in and I cannot auto-sync it back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TheRipper890, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Windows Time is Incorrect, Need Help

I live in Melbourne, Australia, and for some reason my computer randomly changed what timezone I am apparently in and I cannot auto-sync it back to Melbourne Aus time. I have to manually change the time however in apps it appears to still be going off the NA Pacific timezone that it decided I am now apparently in. When I pick the correct time zone it does not change the time. If I close and open the time settings it puts it back to the incorrect time zone. I don't have a VPN. I have had this issue before but generally updates have always fixed it, however my PC is completely up to date. Thanks

:)

TheRipper890, Jul 25, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 25, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 25, 2021
  4. Windows Time is Incorrect, Need Help

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

Windows Time is Incorrect, Need Help

1. Windows Time is Incorrect, Need Help - Similar Threads - Incorrect Need Help

2. Need help with 'side-by-side configuration incorrect' stuff

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with 'side-by-side configuration incorrect' stuff: This message came up a few days ago. I run Windows 10 and Edge. Since this came up my Edge icon is no longer on the taskbar. I have to double click the icon on the screen or go through the start menu.Did some hunting around and found information relating to the above. The...
  3. Need help with 'side-by-side configuration incorrect' stuff

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with 'side-by-side configuration incorrect' stuff: This message came up a few days ago. I run Windows 10 and Edge. Since this came up my Edge icon is no longer on the taskbar. I have to double click the icon on the screen or go through the start menu.Did some hunting around and found information relating to the above. The...
  4. Need help with 'side-by-side configuration incorrect' stuff

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Need help with my time settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help with my time settings: Hello everybody!I've recently received a new laptop, and I just can't get the time to sync up. Everytime I try, it just says time synchronization failed. I tried doing everything from this website...
  6. Windows Time is Incorrect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Time is Incorrect: Kind of desperate at this point so any help will be appreciated. Daylight savings time made it so that the time went forward one hour and my PC never changed to said time (e.g. if it was 06:00 a.m my PC said 05:00 a.m). I was fine with it for a few days but today I decided to...
  7. Incorrect time zone

Incorrect time zone: I just did a clean installation of Windows 10 and in the install, I chose for 'Country or region' set to"Netherlands", and 'Regional format' to "Dutch (Netherlands)". This is still the case looking in the settings, but at 'Date & time' my timezone options are only of UTC 'US...
  8. Incorrect time zone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Incorrect time zone: I just did a clean installation of Windows 10 and in the install, I chose for 'Country or region' set to"Netherlands", and 'Regional format' to "Dutch Netherlands". This is still the case looking in the settings, but at 'Date & time' my timezone options are only of UTC 'US &...
  9. Time is incorrect

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time is incorrect: The time is incorrect on a New PC using windows 10. Have tried every setting I can find. An on my y Help??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-is-incorrect/6cd4b08c-e192-41d2-852f-7db99785731f
  10. Windows showing incorrect time.

Windows showing incorrect time.: I dont know when exactly it started but my clock both in chrome and on the desktop says its around 7 am. I tried checking my clock location setting and even resetting them to a nearby major city but it didnt help. I am connected to internet of course and the actaul time as of...