Windows 10: Windows Time not synchronising properly

Discus and support Windows Time not synchronising properly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The time shown on my Windows 10 Desktop PC is incorrect. On "Date and Time / Internet Time / Change Settings" if I click "update now" It usually says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SteveCase19, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Windows Time not synchronising properly

The time shown on my Windows 10 Desktop PC is incorrect. On "Date and Time / Internet Time / Change Settings" if I click "update now" It usually says "The clock was successfully synchronised with . . . (server name)" but the resulting time on my PC is behind - usually by 1 second (though it can be longer). It doesn't matter which NTP server I use, the resulting time offset is the same. Sometimes the time offset after synchronisation can be several seconds (again it doesn't seem to depend on the server). My windows 10 laptop (a rather slower computer) shares the same internet connection and doesn't suffer from this problem. I have tried the following:-

1. Checked that the time on the BIOS clock is not drifting (I left the PC in the BIOS setting screen for a couple of hours)

2. Ran sfc /scannow (no problems found)

3. Re-registered Win32Time.DLL

4. Checked for viruses using Bullguard

Any suggestions?

:)

SteveCase19, Nov 7, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 7, 2018
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows Time not synchronising properly :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Windows Time not synchronising properly

windows 10 edge favourites synchronisation broken

Hi Stanritchie,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Microsoft Edge fails to synchronise on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

Make sure you have logged on to all systems using same Microsoft account
    to see your favorites and reading list on all your Windows PCs.

I suggest you to go through the below article and follow the steps given.

Sync favorites and reading list in Microsoft Edge

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows Time not synchronising properly

1. Windows Time not synchronising properly - Similar Threads - synchronising properly

2. OneDrive doesn't synchronise hidden lock files that prevent version conflicts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive doesn't synchronise hidden lock files that prevent version conflicts: I use LibreOffice. When a LibreOffice document is open, it creates a lock file in the folder which prevents a second user with access to the same folder from modifying the document while it is open by the first user. However, OneDrive doesn't synchronise the lock files across...
  3. OneDrive doesn't synchronise hidden lock files that prevent version conflicts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive doesn't synchronise hidden lock files that prevent version conflicts: I use LibreOffice. When a LibreOffice document is open, it creates a lock file in the folder which prevents a second user with access to the same folder from modifying the document while it is open by the first user. However, OneDrive doesn't synchronise the lock files across...
  4. synchronisation onedrive refusée avec le compte personnel sur un même PC disposant d'une...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    synchronisation onedrive refusée avec le compte personnel sur un même PC disposant d'une...: Bonjour , une mise à jour a désactivé la cohabitation des synchronisation Onedrive Personnel compte windows classique et One Drive compte Office365 Pouvez vous m'inidquer la procédure à suivre pour rétablir le service dans l'explorateur de fichierCordialement...
  5. synchronisation onedrive refusée avec le compte personnel sur un même PC disposant d'une...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    synchronisation onedrive refusée avec le compte personnel sur un même PC disposant d'une...: Bonjour , une mise à jour a désactivé la cohabitation des synchronisation Onedrive Personnel compte windows classique et One Drive compte Office365 Pouvez vous m'inidquer la procédure à suivre pour rétablir le service dans l'explorateur de fichierCordialement...
  6. synchronisation onedrive refusée avec le compte personnel sur un même PC disposant d'une...

7. I am unable to chose which files to synchronise on one drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to chose which files to synchronise on one drive.: I set up ondrive and it immediately starts syncing. Then comes up with error when I chose folders. Does Microsoft expect me to synchronise on all my devices? I see there are lot of people having problems. This one drive has become a pain in the neck. ANybody has any solution...
  8. I am unable to chose which files to synchronise on one drive.

I am unable to chose which files to synchronise on one drive.: I set up ondrive and it immediately starts syncing. Then comes up with error when I chose folders. Does Microsoft expect me to synchronise on all my devices? I see there are lot of people having problems. This one drive has become a pain in the neck. ANybody has any solution...
  9. I am unable to chose which files to synchronise on one drive.

10. No synchronisation between my PC an Files on the Iphone

No synchronisation between my PC an Files on the Iphone: Hi, I have no synchronisation between my PC and "Files" on the Iphone, they do not really match https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-synchronisation-between-my-pc-an-files-on-the/da280fc3-238b-46a4-8657-76fd6eabd4d6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 app time not synchronising properly