Windows 10: Windows time running slow

Discus and support Windows time running slow in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Greetings,From time to time, every 2nd windows start or so I believe, windows clock are starting to slow gradually. If I restart, clocks are normal. If... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GrimOddity, Feb 9, 2022.

1. Windows time running slow

Greetings,From time to time, every 2nd windows start or so I believe, windows clock are starting to slow gradually. If I restart, clocks are normal. If I send PC to sleep or restart once more, clocks are ok at the start, but starting to slow. So Ive checked a lot of websites looking for a solution and what Ive done/checked so far:1. BIOS time is always normal: anytime starting or resetting windows, if I got to BIOS and stay there for a while, clocks are normal and correct.2. Windows time service: tried to turn it off, tried to restart it, no luck3. Checked and tried all Time s

:)

GrimOddity, Feb 9, 2022

2. WHY IS WINDOWS 10 RUNNING SO SLOW?

Hi Sven,

Thanks for showing interest on Windows 10.

I would suggest you to Run Maintenance task

The Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running at the same time.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 9, 2022
  3. windows 10 running slow

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

I would suggest you to run System maintenance troubleshooter.

Try the followings steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Select "System maintenance"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Feb 9, 2022
  4. Windows time running slow

Only windows processes/software/applications are slow

Hi,

As per the above info, I suggest that you Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's performance, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running
    at the same time.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Feb 9, 2022
Thema:

Windows time running slow

1. Windows time running slow - Similar Threads - running slow

2. Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.: i can see that more people had the same problems, i need a solution : the internet is too slow!The velocity on Speedtest looks good. i think that is a PC problem like if he has a internet limit. i tried other wifi and its still the same. Thanks u.I have wimdow 11I intalled...
  3. Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.: i can see that more people had the same problems, i need a solution : the internet is too slow!The velocity on Speedtest looks good. i think that is a PC problem like if he has a internet limit. i tried other wifi and its still the same. Thanks u.I have wimdow 11I intalled...
  4. Help!! My laptop is running slow after downloading a cracked minecraft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help!! My laptop is running slow after downloading a cracked minecraft: Someone please help!! After I downloaded a free cracked Minecraft from a link in YT , my acer laptop was working perfectly fine and it was running smoothly, but then the next day when I turned my laptop on, It started lagging a lot, my apps are taking so slow to open and when...
  5. Help!! My laptop is running slow after downloading a cracked minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help!! My laptop is running slow after downloading a cracked minecraft: Someone please help!! After I downloaded a free cracked Minecraft from a link in YT , my acer laptop was working perfectly fine and it was running smoothly, but then the next day when I turned my laptop on, It started lagging a lot, my apps are taking so slow to open and when...
  6. Help!! My laptop is running slow after downloading a cracked minecraft

7. I have made some changes to the computer now it is running slow, how do I revert the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have made some changes to the computer now it is running slow, how do I revert the...: I have made some changes to the computer now it is running slow, how do I revert the msconfig changes on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-made-some-changes-to-the-computer-now-it-is/43359a9d-2a5d-4fe5-8594-a35d1624b825
  8. I have made some changes to the computer now it is running slow, how do I revert the...

I have made some changes to the computer now it is running slow, how do I revert the...: I have made some changes to the computer now it is running slow, how do I revert the msconfig changes on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-made-some-changes-to-the-computer-now-it-is/43359a9d-2a5d-4fe5-8594-a35d1624b825
  9. Quickbooks running very slow, Please Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quickbooks running very slow, Please Help!: I have updated my QuickBooks to the latest version but now my QuickBooks running very slow. How do I solve it? Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quickbooks-running-very-slow-please-help/1e4b1771-9b97-4e68-bf2e-f1f3b20dced6
  10. Quickbooks running very slow, Please Help!

Quickbooks running very slow, Please Help!: I have updated my QuickBooks to the latest version but now my QuickBooks running very slow. How do I solve it? Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quickbooks-running-very-slow-please-help/1e4b1771-9b97-4e68-bf2e-f1f3b20dced6