Windows 10: Windows time server vs Third-party application

Discus and support Windows time server vs Third-party application in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I do not use the Windows time server and in settings, date and time, internet time, no time server is selected (only 2 are offered: time.windows.com... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IanTrewin, Nov 23, 2018.

1. IanTrewin Win User

Windows time server vs Third-party application

I do not use the Windows time server and in settings, date and time, internet time, no time server is selected (only 2 are offered: time.windows.com and time.nist.gov). I prefer to use the application Dimension 4 and have done for many years in Win XP, Win 7 , Win 8 and now Windows 10 Home Edition. Dimension 4 offers me a range of time servers to choose from and other features not available from Windows. Until recently this has not posed a problem, but now each time I boot in Windows 10 Home edition, I get a pop-up asking me if I want to use Windows time server, then a second one to allow Dimension 4 to load. How do I stop this irritation and get a smooth, uninterrupted load of Dimension 4 a startup please?

:)

IanTrewin, Nov 23, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Nov 23, 2018
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Nov 23, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Ignite session replay: Modernize applications with Windows Server 2016

Source: Ignite session replay: Modernize applications with Windows Server 2016 Hybrid Cloud Blog

Brink, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows time server vs Third-party application - Similar Threads - server Third party

2. windows third party virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows third party virus: So i have this problem where i apperently have a third party virus. i have tried many diffrent ways to get rid of it but i still cant get it to go away so if you know anything about it please reach out and help me...
  3. Unapproved third party applications or extensions detected. Please uninstall this third...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unapproved third party applications or extensions detected. Please uninstall this third...: Roblox UWP crashesWhen I launch Roblox. It launch 3 seconds then instantly crash with no error message.I try to open Roblox through folderAnd I encountered "Unapproved third party applications or extensions detected. Please uninstall this third party software and re-run...
  4. Unapproved third party applications or extensions detected. Please uninstall this third...

Unapproved third party applications or extensions detected. Please uninstall this third...: Roblox UWP crashesWhen I launch Roblox. It launch 3 seconds then instantly crash with no error message.I try to open Roblox through folderAnd I encountered "Unapproved third party applications or extensions detected. Please uninstall this third party software and re-run...
  5. Various third party applications are becoming suspended in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Various third party applications are becoming suspended in windows 10: Hi,One user keeps reporting that various third party apps such as SIMS, Chrome, Notepad, Adobe Acrobat Reader and many others are 'randomly' becoming suspended. The user reports that the suspended apps are unusable for several minutes are they become suspended. It is not the...
  6. Various third party applications are becoming suspended in windows 10

Various third party applications are becoming suspended in windows 10: Hi,One user keeps reporting that various third party apps such as SIMS, Chrome, Notepad, Adobe Acrobat Reader and many others are 'randomly' becoming suspended. The user reports that the suspended apps are unusable for several minutes are they become suspended. It is not the...
  7. third party calls.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    third party calls.: Is anyone having issues with making third party calls ? im using windows I already install and uninstall skype and restarted my computer. im using the latest version of skype. there is no dial pad available and it happen to several people.Moved from Spanish Forum...
  8. Windows support of third party 32bit applications into the future ?

Windows support of third party 32bit applications into the future ?: Hello One of the great attractions of Windows as opposed to Mac is that I can run mission critical 3rd party 32 bit programs on Windows 10. Will Windows continue to do this into the future ? Thanks...
  9. Windows defragmenter vs Third-party defragmenter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows defragmenter vs Third-party defragmenter: Hello, What is the difference between Windows defragmenter vs Third-party defragmeneter? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defragmenter-vs-third-party-defragmenter/10fa6cf6-6c43-4bf5-910e-999ec4cd4c94"
  10. Security permissions in Microsoft and third party applications.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security permissions in Microsoft and third party applications.: I'm constantly running into the issue what should I allow to install in my PC's and laptops. Usually what disqualifies them it is asking for excessive permissions. I think there should be standard set where user would be able to access and change each individual permission...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. third party windows time server