Windows 10: Windows time sync three hours behind

Discus and support Windows time sync three hours behind in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm in the correct time zone and I've also tried restarting the windows time service, anyone able to shed some light on this issue? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Deftinitely_Imp, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Windows time sync three hours behind

I'm in the correct time zone and I've also tried restarting the windows time service, anyone able to shed some light on this issue?

submitted by /u/Deftinitely_Imp
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Deftinitely_Imp, Dec 4, 2019

2. Unable to sync Windows 10 time with time servers

I have a new, OEM installation of Windows 10 that is unable to contact any time servers to sync the system time. Each attempt gives me a timeout error, and pinging the time server times out as well. Here is what I've tried:

• Checked that the Windows Time service is running and set to automatic startup, and restarted it
    • Disabled my firewall
    • Tried using time.nist.gov, which is currently working according to NIST
    • These steps using w32time, which appeared to succeed but didn't update the time

The time is currently off by 7 hours, which shouldn't be far enough to break Internet syncing.

EDIT: Just tried the same steps on my other computer which boots only Windows (albeit an longer-standing installation of 10), and had the exact same issue, except when I try syncing it simply says "An error occurred when Windows was synchronizing with time.nist.gov." So I highly doubt it is dual boot-related. What is going on?

David Pitchford, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Bikesh T Win User
    Bikesh T, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Windows time sync three hours behind

Active sync automatically changing time on Treo and calendar appointments one hour earlier

Each time I sync my Treo 750 - the most current version of ActiveSync automatically changes the time on my treo one hour back, and then all appointments created in Outlook 2003 when synced into the Treo is one hour earlier. Any suggestions. P.S. this
    happened before the time change.

Erik Speakman, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows time sync three hours behind

1. Windows time sync three hours behind - Similar Threads - sync three hours

2. PC Time Is correct but App times are 3 hours behind

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Time Is correct but App times are 3 hours behind: I have my time set to UTC-08:00 Pacific Time US & Canada. Which is the right time zone but my apps like discord and Instagram are all 3 hours behind and I don't know how to fix this. I won't be able to respond for 6 hours since I'm busy, but will respond when I can....
  3. PC Time Is correct but App times are 3 hours behind

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Time Is correct but App times are 3 hours behind: I have my time set to UTC-08:00 Pacific Time US & Canada. Which is the right time zone but my apps like discord and Instagram are all 3 hours behind and I don't know how to fix this. I won't be able to respond for 6 hours since I'm busy, but will respond when I can....
  4. PC Time Is correct but App times are 3 hours behind

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. BSOD three times in last 24 hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD three times in last 24 hours: Hi all, I've been having some trouble with BSOD's while playing games in the last 24 hours and the problem seems to have come from nowhere. Initially I had a kernel BSOD UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and after some googling I read that my error may be dust related so I took...
  6. Windows 10 Time 3 hours behind

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Time 3 hours behind: Hey all, My windows 10 time is set to three hours behind, although on the date and time page it says that it's set to the correct time zone. Should I set it manually? I tried that but discord still had the wrong time as well. Thanks, Will submitted by /u/WunderWafflezz...
  7. Sync to windows time is 3 hours behind

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sync to windows time is 3 hours behind: I've already tried restarting the windows time service, doesnt seem to work. My timezone is correct as well, not sure what else could be causing the issues. submitted by /u/Deftinitely_Imp [link] [comments]...
  8. Time on lock screen is one hour behind

Time on lock screen is one hour behind: Hello, I'm trying to fix an issue on one of the company's computer running Windows 10 1803. When the user locks his PC the time on lock screen is behind one hour and I can't find a way to fix it. I've already tried sfc /scannow, DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth,...
  9. Outlook 365 Time Stamp is 3 hours behind

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook 365 Time Stamp is 3 hours behind: I can e-mail myself from another computer, at noon and it will show as 9AM when received! The computer's clock is always correct. I am running a brand-new desktop with the latest Windows, Windows 10 and Outlook 365. It has always been three hours behind, although it is set...
  10. My time is 1 hour behind ever since the time went 1 hour ahead. (Windows 10)

My time is 1 hour behind ever since the time went 1 hour ahead. (Windows 10): When the time went an hour ahead my laptop decided to not go with that time and stay on the normal time, and is not wanting to switch back, the timezones and everything are as they are supposed to be (UTC +01:00) Amsterdam. On another forumpost they said you needed to change...