Windows 10: Windows Time Wrong, tried every solution.

Discus and support Windows Time Wrong, tried every solution. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Laptop + PC time wrongIm pretty tilted but i dont know how to resolve this problem.Im in Canada, my time zone is correct. The time is 7:40, pc says its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by alrightopen, May 19, 2021.

1. Windows Time Wrong, tried every solution.

Laptop + PC time wrongIm pretty tilted but i dont know how to resolve this problem.Im in Canada, my time zone is correct. The time is 7:40, pc says its 4:40. I have changed date time settings, windows key+ r services, looked through bios, enabled auto sync, turned service on automatic, turned time zone on manual, i have tried EVERYTHING, for about a week now, Q&As, reddit, Microsoft forums; I have tried every single thing. Its a laptop, and a fairly new and current device, cost about 1.3k, nothing wrong with it, have 5 programs on it; its empty. Not only was this a problem on my PC, i

:)

alrightopen, May 19, 2021

2. Windows time keeps resetting to a wrong time

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern with your Windows Time, we would like to know the follow:

• To make sure that we have not missed on anything, may we know what are those troubleshooting steps you have taken to resolve the issue?
    • Have you tried checking the CMOS battery? It provides power to the Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor (CMOS) chip. This chip stores information about the system configuration, including the date and time. If no, we suggest that you replace the battery.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, May 19, 2021
  3. Rhen Pal Win User
    Windows time is wrong

Hi,

We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Press Windows+X and click on
      Control Panel.
    • On the left hand side click on Clock, Language and Region.
    • Click on Change time zone.
    • And then click on the tab Internet Time and click on
      Change settings.
    • Check the box Synchronize with an internet time server
      and also select the option time.windows.com
      from the drop down and click on OK and check if the issue persists.

Regards.

Rhen Pal, May 19, 2021
  4. Windows Time Wrong, tried every solution.

Date and Time is right but wrong

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for keeping us posted.

- Do you have a different computer set up with your Microsoft account?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Andre Da Costa on
    How to troubleshoot Product Activation in Windows 10

I would also suggest you to manually set up your computer to synchronize with Windows time by following the steps below:

1. Type "date and time" in the search bar and open it.

2. Click on "internet time" tab.

3. Click on "change settings".

4. Check "synchronize with an internet time server"

5. Under server, select time.windows.com
    from the drop down list.

6. Click on "update now" and click
    ok.

7. Restart your computer and check if the issue persists.

Also make sure the time zone is set correctly by following the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + I

2. Click on "time and language".

3. Click on "date and time"

4. Choose the appropriate time zone from the drop down list.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, May 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows Time Wrong, tried every solution.

1. Windows Time Wrong, tried every solution. - Similar Threads - Wrong tried every

2. Windows crashes every time trying to print

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashes every time trying to print: Hello community supporters, I wonder if anybody had a similar issue after the latest update:2024-02 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 23H2 for x64 KB50344672024-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems...
  3. Windows crashes every time trying to print

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows crashes every time trying to print: Hello community supporters, I wonder if anybody had a similar issue after the latest update:2024-02 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 23H2 for x64 KB50344672024-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems...
  4. Error: Something went wrong every time I try to pay for game pass.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: Something went wrong every time I try to pay for game pass.: Everytime I try to pay my game pass subscription with my debit card it shows:Something went wrongWe ran into an error while processing your payment of ₹ 411.82. Please try again later.It happens every time I try to pay. It didn't happened before my subscription was recurring...
  5. Error: Something went wrong every time I try to pay for game pass.

Error: Something went wrong every time I try to pay for game pass.: Everytime I try to pay my game pass subscription with my debit card it shows:Something went wrongWe ran into an error while processing your payment of ₹ 411.82. Please try again later.It happens every time I try to pay. It didn't happened before my subscription was recurring...
  6. Windows Search Bar still not working after trying every solution

Windows Search Bar still not working after trying every solution: I have attempted to fix my windows search bar from crashing. I have used every solution I could find from running scripts to reinstalling it to going into my regedit. It fixed itself when I restarted windows but it quickly came back.Help. I miss searching things up....
  7. Headphones don't work. Tried every solution.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Headphones don't work. Tried every solution.: So I was visiting another town for a year for school, and I had my gaming laptop I had just got new headphones and they worked great. When I got back home to my PC though my headphones wouldn't work. Me and my father spent almost 3 hour trying to fix this issue. My drivers...
  8. My laptop restarts every time i shut it down,i have tried every possible solutions by now...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop restarts every time i shut it down,i have tried every possible solutions by now...: My laptop restarts every time i shut it down, I have tried every possible solution by now but the problem persists!i getting extremely tense as no solution seem to work,please let me know if there's something I could do. note: I have seen other similar questions and tried...
  9. Every time I install something and try to run it, this happens. What is wrong????

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time I install something and try to run it, this happens. What is wrong????: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ronnie2ktraash [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fzgopf/every_time_i_install_something_and_try_to_run_it/
  10. Windows Displays Wrong time after every reboot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Displays Wrong time after every reboot: Hi there, I just got a new laptop, the setup went smoothly and mostly everything works correctly, except for one thing. The clock displays time exactly 6 hours ahead of my local time. I've changed the time zone to the correct time zone and it seems to display the proper...