Windows 10: Windows Timeline - 30 days

Discus and support Windows Timeline - 30 days in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I'm not very tech savvy so please go easy on me. Microsoft states in the below link that if I have "send my activity history to Microsoft"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Cosmic Monkey, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Windows Timeline - 30 days

Hello,

I'm not very tech savvy so please go easy on me.

Microsoft states in the below link that if I have "send my activity history to Microsoft" enabled then any documents I save will be sent from my timeline to the microsoft cloud and I would be able to grab it from another device that I'm logged into with my same microsoft account.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4468227/windows-10-activity-history-and-your-privacy-microsoft-privacy

It states it stores this for 30 days.

Does this mean if I store a document today (22nd March 2018) and permanently stay logged into my Microsoft account on my laptop, it would vanish on 21st April 2018?

Or would it only vanish 30 days after I next log out for example if I stored the document today then logged out of my Microsoft account on my laptop in 5 days time it would only vanish 30 days after logging out?

Or does it just vanish after 30 days on the Microsoft cloud regardless of what I do? Meaning I wouldn't be able to grab it from one of my other devices once this time is up?

Thanks in advance for any help

:)

Cosmic Monkey, Mar 22, 2019
  2. Don_Cobb Win User

Where is the 30 day calendar in Windows 10?

The WIndows Store App Troubleshooter didn't turn anything up. I'm doing Step 2 now. Thanks for trying to help me. I miss that damn calendar! I use it all the time.

Finished: Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

Any other suggestions to get this 30 day calendar working? Thanks.

Don_Cobb, Mar 22, 2019
  3. Timeline Activity not showing up

The timeline activity just won't show up on the timeline window. I always get "Use your PC more for activities."

I have enabled the settings required for timeline in Privacy > Activity History:

Let Windows collect my activities

Let Windows Sync my activities

Show activities from accounts

I also tried using regedit to add these variables in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System

• EnableActivityFeed
    • PublishUserActivities
    • UploadUserActivities
    All the variables are set to 1, and are DWORD values. (as stated in this article Timeline feature not working in Windows 10), to no effect.

Any more troubleshooting steps I can go through?

HiranmayaGundu, Mar 22, 2019
  4. pepanee Win User

Windows Timeline - 30 days

Timeline more than 4 days without ACC

I never use Timeline.

I looked this up online: I pressed Windows Key + Tab (to open Timeline).

Then scrolled all the way to the bottom, and I see a message that I need to sign in to see up to 30 days prior. Not sure if you tried that method.

Windows Timeline - 30 days [​IMG]

pepanee, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows Timeline - 30 days

1. Windows Timeline - 30 days - Similar Threads - Timeline days

2. How to add multiple images to the timeline in Clipchamp?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add multiple images to the timeline in Clipchamp?: I have about 60 images of the ellipse. I would like to animate them in Clipchamp. How do I add all of them to the timeline, and how do I set the display to time one second?Peter...
  3. How to add multiple images to the timeline in Clipchamp?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add multiple images to the timeline in Clipchamp?: I have about 60 images of the ellipse. I would like to animate them in Clipchamp. How do I add all of them to the timeline, and how do I set the display to time one second?Peter...
  4. photos application showing not possible numbers and cannot skip using the timeline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photos application showing not possible numbers and cannot skip using the timeline: pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-application-showing-not-possible-numbers/c3642303-e129-4d66-9702-1df8e2e4a1f5
  5. photos application showing not possible numbers and cannot skip using the timeline

photos application showing not possible numbers and cannot skip using the timeline: pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-application-showing-not-possible-numbers/c3642303-e129-4d66-9702-1df8e2e4a1f5
  6. Cannot create post on my Facebook Timeline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot create post on my Facebook Timeline: When I use Facebook on Windows 10, either from www.facebook.com or from Mircosoft App Facebook,I cannot create a post on may Timeline. I cannot share my post. Posting is disabled. But I can post on other people Timeline.On the other hand, on my cell phone I can do everything....
  7. Cannot create post on my Facebook Timeline

Cannot create post on my Facebook Timeline: When I use Facebook on Windows 10, either from www.facebook.com or from Mircosoft App Facebook,I cannot create a post on may Timeline. I cannot share my post. Posting is disabled. But I can post on other people Timeline.On the other hand, on my cell phone I can do everything....
  8. Cannot create post on my Facebook Timeline

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. "See more days in timeline"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "See more days in timeline": [ATTACH] What is wrong with the above picture? Here's a hint: neither "Learn more" nor "Privacy Statement" tell you how to cancel this prompt. It just sits there, taking up valuable real estate in the "Timeline" view - and I DO NOT want to click "Yes". I am happy for...
  10. Timeline more than 4 days without ACC

in Windows 10 Support
    Timeline more than 4 days without ACC: I think it goes without saying that not every1 want to surrender our privacy and give all our data to MS. Has any1 figured out how to "work the system" and allow for more than 4 days in the timeline? Thanks! 124796

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone timeline