Windows 10: Windows Timeline feature

Discus and support Windows Timeline feature in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] not able to see previous apps on the new timeline feature only current apps are being shown. I have synced my Email id too through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TanayBatra, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Windows Timeline feature

Windows Timeline feature d707cc84-5b47-44ac-b4d1-82ab88a5e1f0?upload=true.png

not able to see previous apps on the new timeline feature only current apps are being shown.

I have synced my Email id too through privacy settings

:)

TanayBatra, Aug 23, 2018

2. Timeline Activity not showing up

The timeline activity just won't show up on the timeline window. I always get "Use your PC more for activities."

I have enabled the settings required for timeline in Privacy > Activity History:

Let Windows collect my activities

Let Windows Sync my activities

Show activities from accounts

I also tried using regedit to add these variables in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System

• EnableActivityFeed
    • PublishUserActivities
    • UploadUserActivities
    All the variables are set to 1, and are DWORD values. (as stated in this article http://www.thewindowsclub.com/timeline-feature-not-working-windows), to no effect.

Any more troubleshooting steps I can go through?

HiranmayaGundu, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Windows 10 TimeLine Feature is not working

Hello,

You need Windows 10 V1803 or later to enable Timeline feature.

If it still not working, check this fix:

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-timeline-not-work...

Let us know if this helps!

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Aug 23, 2018
  4. Windows Timeline feature

Windows 10 TimeLine Feature is not working

How do I enable Activities History so I can use the TimeLine Feature?.

I researched this and the advice is:

Go to Settings / Privacy

and Enable Activities History

I am not seeing Activities History anywhere on my Windows 10 Settings Panel

You can see a screen shot of what I am seeing here: 08.15.2018-08.54.34

How do I enable Activities History so I can use the TimeLine Feature?

PeterSigurdson, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

Windows Timeline feature

1. Windows Timeline feature - Similar Threads - Timeline feature

2. What is the MS Windows feature that displayed my documents activity in timeline format?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the MS Windows feature that displayed my documents activity in timeline format?: What is that graphic display of thumbnails, in a timeline format, of documents I had worked on? It popped up on screen when I clumsily hit some unknown key combination. I would display an image if I knew how I got there. Very valuable to track my time - like Outlook Journal...
  3. What is the MS Windows feature that displayed my documents activity in timeline format?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the MS Windows feature that displayed my documents activity in timeline format?: What is that graphic display of thumbnails, in a timeline format, of documents I had worked on? It popped up on screen when I clumsily hit some unknown key combination. I would display an image if I knew how I got there. Very valuable to track my time - like Outlook Journal...
  4. What is the MS Windows feature that displayed my documents activity in timeline format?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Taskbar Features Timeline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Features Timeline: So firstly let me say that I love the new Windows 11 aesthetic. It looks fantastic. That being said, why have so many features been removed from taskbar customization and is there a timeline for when they will return? Biggest one so far me is button grouping. Why is there no...
  6. Taskbar Features Timeline

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Features Timeline: So firstly let me say that I love the new Windows 11 aesthetic. It looks fantastic. That being said, why have so many features been removed from taskbar customization and is there a timeline for when they will return? Biggest one so far me is button grouping. Why is there no...
  7. don't want timeline feature.

don't want timeline feature.: https://www.howtogeek.com/348138/how-to-disable-the-timeline-on-windows-10/I want to get rid of this on my laptop and nothing that is shown in the above link is in my settings.I have attached a shot of what my windows has after clicking on privacy. If i uncheck all these...
  8. Windows 10: Microsoft will restrict Timeline feature for everyone in July

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: Microsoft will restrict Timeline feature for everyone in July: In April of this year, Microsoft revealed that users in Windows 10 preview builds won’t be able to upload new activity in Timeline if they sync their activities across devices. In the preview builds, Microsoft has already disabled support for Windows Timeline activity...
  9. Microsoft is winding down another Windows 10 feature, the Timeline

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft is winding down another Windows 10 feature, the Timeline: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/-protonsandneutrons- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mqxprp/microsoft_is_winding_down_another_windows_10/
  10. windows 10 Timeline feature

windows 10 Timeline feature: The Windows Timeline feature seems to be fractured someway on my Laptop. It displays a record only a daily Daily mail icon which i browse but no other activities. I have checked the Privacy settings and everything is as it should be All the updates are loaded and...