Windows 10: Windows Timeline

Discus and support Windows Timeline in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So timeline was working up until about 2 or 3 weeks ago. Desktop running windows 10 pro on a domain -not signed into a Microsoft account. It will keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WilliamRichard2, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Windows Timeline

So timeline was working up until about 2 or 3 weeks ago. Desktop running windows 10 pro on a domain -not signed into a Microsoft account. It will keep any local stuff and all web activities but anytime I open a file from a mapped drive it never shows in the timeline. Any suggestions?

:)

WilliamRichard2, Mar 20, 2019

2. Timeline Activity not showing up

The timeline activity just won't show up on the timeline window. I always get "Use your PC more for activities."

I have enabled the settings required for timeline in Privacy > Activity History:

Let Windows collect my activities

Let Windows Sync my activities

Show activities from accounts

I also tried using regedit to add these variables in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System

• EnableActivityFeed
    • PublishUserActivities
    • UploadUserActivities
    All the variables are set to 1, and are DWORD values. (as stated in this article Timeline feature not working in Windows 10), to no effect.

Any more troubleshooting steps I can go through?

HiranmayaGundu, Mar 20, 2019
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Timeline under PEOPLE shows nothing

It's possible that some system files for the People app needs to be re-registered. To do that, we suggest following these steps:

• Right-click the Start button.

• Click Command Prompt (Admin).

• Copy and paste the following command: PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage *People*).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage
      -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}"
      and press Enter.

• Once it's finished, close the Command Prompt and check if Timelines are available on the app.

Gice us an update on what happens after re-registering the People app.

Yolvi Ell, Mar 20, 2019
  4. Windows Timeline

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows Timeline

1. Windows Timeline - Similar Threads - Timeline

2. photos application showing not possible numbers and cannot skip using the timeline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photos application showing not possible numbers and cannot skip using the timeline: pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-application-showing-not-possible-numbers/c3642303-e129-4d66-9702-1df8e2e4a1f5
  3. photos application showing not possible numbers and cannot skip using the timeline

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photos application showing not possible numbers and cannot skip using the timeline: pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-application-showing-not-possible-numbers/c3642303-e129-4d66-9702-1df8e2e4a1f5
  4. Cannot create post on my Facebook Timeline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot create post on my Facebook Timeline: When I use Facebook on Windows 10, either from www.facebook.com or from Mircosoft App Facebook,I cannot create a post on may Timeline. I cannot share my post. Posting is disabled. But I can post on other people Timeline.On the other hand, on my cell phone I can do everything....
  5. Cannot create post on my Facebook Timeline

Cannot create post on my Facebook Timeline: When I use Facebook on Windows 10, either from www.facebook.com or from Mircosoft App Facebook,I cannot create a post on may Timeline. I cannot share my post. Posting is disabled. But I can post on other people Timeline.On the other hand, on my cell phone I can do everything....
  6. Cannot create post on my Facebook Timeline

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Greyed out timeline tile won't be removed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Greyed out timeline tile won't be removed: Greyed out timeline tile doesn't get removedI know someone has asked the same question, but the answer doesn't work.The suggested way to remove the tile grey or not, I suppose is to delete the files in the "C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Local\ConnectedDevicesPlatform"...
  8. Greyed out timeline tile won't be removed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Greyed out timeline tile won't be removed: Greyed out timeline tile doesn't get removedI know someone has asked the same question, but the answer doesn't work.The suggested way to remove the tile grey or not, I suppose is to delete the files in the "C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Local\ConnectedDevicesPlatform"...
  9. Greyed out timeline tile won't be removed

10. Premiere Pro Timeline not working or frozen [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Premiere Pro Timeline not working or frozen [Fix]: [IMG]Premiere Pro is the leading video editing tool in the market. It is used not just by professionals but also by amateurs. However, according to some users, Premiere Pro Timeline is not working or is frozen. As per the reports, one can scrub across the timeline but the...