Windows 10: Windows Timer Not Making Sound

Discus and support Windows Timer Not Making Sound in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was having issues with my Windows Timer not making a sound when it hit 00:00:00. It would do the notification on my screen, but no sound. After much... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SSemanco, Aug 5, 2021.

1. SSemanco Win User

Windows Timer Not Making Sound

I was having issues with my Windows Timer not making a sound when it hit 00:00:00. It would do the notification on my screen, but no sound. After much research I wasn't able to find a way to fix it. There were many suggestions but nothing seemed to work. A coworker helped me discover my issue and I wanted to put it out here in case someone else was having the same problem.To fix: - Press the Windows key to search - Type in Sound and click on Sound Settings - Scroll down to the Advanced Sound Options section - Click on App Volume and Device Preferences - Make sure there is not an x on the Syst

:)

SSemanco, Aug 5, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Windows Timer Not Making Sound :p

cadaveca, Aug 5, 2021
  3. turn off timer on simple solitaire

Hi,

I will certainly help you with the Solitaire timer.

Please follow the below mentioned steps in order to turn off the timer:

• Run the game, and go to the top left corner, and click on the
      game option/symbol [].
    • Click on the settings, and search for the timer option.
    • Select the timer option from on to
      off

I suggest you to refer the link on Timing in Microsoft Solitaire Collection in Windows 10 replied by DrPepper23 replied on August 14, 2015 and check if it helps.

Timing in Microsoft Solitaire Collection in Windows 10

Please reach back to us if you still face difficulty with the Solitaire timer. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Mayank_Bhiwal, Aug 5, 2021
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Windows 10, Cannot set Logout Timer

Hi Waltz,

For us to better assist you with your log out timer issue, we'd like to know the following:

• Which build and version of Windows are your running on your computer?
    To check, press Windows key + R > type winver
    > hit Enter.

• "Cannot set Logout Timer" - Do you want to set your computer to auto-shutdown or auto-lock?
    • What steps have your tried to set the logout timer?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows Timer Not Making Sound - Similar Threads - Timer Making Sound

2. The clock app's timer no longer makes sound.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The clock app's timer no longer makes sound.: I'll set a timer for how long I want to work on something, then when the timer is done, it doesn't alert me. According to task manager, the "background task host" is suspended by UWP. My laptop is not asleep, I've given the clock app permission to run in the background...
  3. The clock app's timer no longer makes sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The clock app's timer no longer makes sound.: I'll set a timer for how long I want to work on something, then when the timer is done, it doesn't alert me. According to task manager, the "background task host" is suspended by UWP. My laptop is not asleep, I've given the clock app permission to run in the background...
  4. Which system sound controls the timer notification sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which system sound controls the timer notification sound.: If I set a timer in the clock app Windows 11, when the timer ends it plays a sound, how do I change this sound? If I search for this online I find people and articles pointing me to changing the system sounds but cannot find anyone saying exactly which system sound to change,...
  5. Which system sound controls the timer notification sound.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which system sound controls the timer notification sound.: If I set a timer in the clock app Windows 11, when the timer ends it plays a sound, how do I change this sound? If I search for this online I find people and articles pointing me to changing the system sounds but cannot find anyone saying exactly which system sound to change,...
  6. Alarm and Timer does not sound.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alarm and Timer does not sound.: Focus assistant is turned off. All other media can be played with sound. I have seen many posts about the same problem but from 5-6 years ago and they did not work, so I'm wondering if I can get a tip for Windows 10 now. Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/calicomaria...
  7. Windows timer sound mutes another programs.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows timer sound mutes another programs.: When timer alarm starts, alarm sound mutes all another programs. Is there a way to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-timer-sound-mutes-another-programs/b354d3ea-9a41-45d1-9b4d-5cae0b82ad93
  8. Timer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Timer: Where has the timer gone - windows 10 is good but you go one step forward and 2 steps back. maybe better coders are required!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/timer/a792f9a8-5a08-4540-bba2-dc6d7cae24e1
  9. Possible to make a sleep timer shortcut to close Firefox?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Possible to make a sleep timer shortcut to close Firefox?: Similar to a windows timer (Shutdown -s -t 3600) Is it possible to do the same but to only close Firefox? submitted by /u/wozmatic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i422yg/possible_to_make_a_sleep_timer_shortcut_to_close/
  10. can I change the sound of the timer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    can I change the sound of the timer?: can I change the sound of the timer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/can-i-change-the-sound-of-the-timer/adae08c5-3966-41f6-8ac3-a6b0b81ecbb8